Hospital

You're My Mrs Jeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

Rays of sunlight hit my eyes.My head hurts and I realized it was covered.I am not at home.Its all white.I felt someone holding my hands.Eunmi.I feel damn lucky that she is staying next to me.Almost all the time.

She flinched a bit.I guess she is awake."Good Morning Eunmi.."I said.My voice croaked abit.She get straight up.With here eyes widen but it is all puffy."Oh..You're awake..Are you okay?"She asked."I'm fine..Just abit dizzy."I said."I guess I need to call the doctor."she said before getting up.My hands were still holding hers.Before she could lose her girp,I pulled her abit making her stumble back."Thank You."I said.I think without her,I will not be here.

She flashed me with her million dollar smile.Making my day brighter than usual.

End of Jungkook's POV

 I woke up after feeling my hand is moving.Jungkook is finally awake.I'm not sure whether is Jungkook or an angel,I struggle getting up straight,and widen my eyes.

Okay,he is awake.

"Good Morning Eunmi"Jungkook greeted.I straighten myself and got up and told him that I'm gonna get the doctor.I left the room and went straight to the counter."Can I see Dr.Lee?"I told the receptionist."She gets up and look for Dr.Lee in his office.She turned at me and smiled "You can come in..He is there."She said.I immediately bowed to her and ran to Dr.Lee office."Is he awake?"Dr asked.I nodded.The doctor put on his glasses and told me to get some food from the canteen for Jungkook and myself.

I got chicken porridge since there is nothing else there.I went back to Jungkook's room and smiled seeing the doctor is talking to Jungkook.

"Eunmi,Jungkook's condition is getting better but he needs to rest for a while.He can discharge later today."Dr Lee said and got up."So,call me if there is something wrong."He said before he left.

Jungkook turn his gaze to me and smile."Thank you Eunmi" he said and his gaze fall on the tray im holding.Food.His stomach growled.He pinked abit."I guess its the right time "He chuckled.I smiled seeing him happy.

"Yeah.I know hospital food but this is what they got"I told him.He nodded."As long as there are food."He said.He grabs the bowl of porridge from the tray and I eye him curiously."Are you sure you can handle it yourself?"I asked.He nodded like a kid.He start eating his porridge slowly.And there is a sligth scrowl on his face.

I took out my phone.

To Namjoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter