Moving

You're My Mrs Jeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So,I am moving today.I spend the whole night packing my clothes and books.I have a HUGE luggage and a bag filled my toiletaries stuff.

I drive my car since I'll moving to their house and send my parents and their friends to the airport.My parents gave the direction and we arrived at a mansion.

"Hello!!" A lady in her 40s greet."Eunmi,this is Mrs Jeon,and this is Mr.Jeon"My mom introduced."Annyeong haseo"I bowed.I adjust my glasses.

"What a polite girl"Mrs Jeon praised.

"Thank you"I smiled."Where is your son?"My mom asked.They sigh."He is no here.He is busy with his schedules.He will back soon"She said.

"Does he know about this?"I asked."Yes.He knows about it"Mr.Jeon said.Mrs Jeon lead me around the house.

"Here is the gym,my son don't use it since he is busy.I heard you do Taekwondo,so feel free using it"She said.

She lead me to my room.

"I spend my time decorating this for you.Do you like it?"She asked.

"Yeah..Thank you" I said.I put my bags in.

We went down to the living room.Then I went to the kitchen and cheek the fridge.It is kinda empty.Maybe I'll buy something later.

"Shall we go now?"My dad asked."Yeah.."Mr Jeon said.

We arrived at Gimpo Airport and bid good byes.

"Here is the card for you to buy foods"Mr Jeon said."Oh.Thanks."I said.

"Have a save trip!!"I said.

I stopped at a market and buy foods for both of us to eat.I never met their son tho.

I arrived 'home' and fill the fridge and went straight to my room and unpacked my clothes.I arranged my books to the table and settle my toiletaries in the bathroomI change into a more comfortable outfit and put my hair into a bun.

I finished all my task and I sit at the study area and read from asianfanfics.

Its 6 o'clock and the son is not here yet.I decided to cook dinner for both of us.I made creme caramel for desert.I found Korean stone bowls.I made bibimbap and I didn't cook it yet since he is still not here.

Then I prepare some side dishes to complete the meal.

Jungkook's POV

We end our whole day practice and I went home.J-Hope was talking about the girl all over again wonder if he can meet the girl again.I was surprised to see white lamborghini parked at my house.Maybe the one who stay with me is a working person.I thought.

I went in and delighted with the delicious smell from the kitchen.

I saw a girl with her hair tied up cooking.Maybe she is working noona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter