Surprise Visit

You're My Mrs Jeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up hearing the door bell rings.I tied my hair into a messy bun.Wash my face,brush my teeth and pun on my glasses.I ran down stairs peeking through the hole.

-

-

-

-

What the hell is BTS doing here in this early 8 o'clock.I ran to Jungkook's room.I don't want to get caught living with Jungkook by these guys!

"Jungkook!Jungkook!!Open up!"I knocked as loud as I can.He is  a deep sleeper.The door knob twisted revealing the maknae.Bed hair.Oh .

"Whats going on?"He said..His voice was husky and y..Oh damn its hot.

"BTS..Is here."He was rubbing his eyes when I said this.Now,his eyes turned wide.

"What!!You should tell me earlier!!"He said running down the stairs.I stayed in my room.

While downstairs.

"Kookie!!!!Are going with us??"Namjoon asked Jungkook.Jungkook was hyped up after the surprise visit.

"Oh..I can't.."He said ruffling his hair."Woah maknae..What are you doing then?"V asked

After deep thoughts,he answered "I got Taekwondo training today.."

All of them nodded."Why don't we send you there?"Jungkook turned pale.Paler than Suga.

"Oh..Okay then..I'll go shower first"Jungkook said.

"Be quick!"J-Hope said.Jungkook ran upstairs.

I was siting on my bed and seeing Jungkook,I ran to him

"How?"I asked.

"Just stay in your room,get dress for training.They wanna sent me to gym.You'll go after us."He said.Not knowing what to do,I just nodd.I close my bedroom door and took a shower.

J-Hope's POV

We were bored at the living room.The house is really clean but the Jeon's didn't hire any maids."Hey why don't we go to Kook's room?"V suggested.

"It's a good idea."Suga said.We went upstairs.We forgot where is Kookie's room.

"Its been ages since we step into this house.Where is his room?"

"I think its this one"Jimin pointed at middle door.

"Enter shall we?"

End of J-Hope's POV

I was busy humming after shower and I've put on my contacts.I was on my sports bra with Taekwondo pants.I was about to put on my tank top.

"Kookie!!" Someone burst in.

Not someone.

-

-

-

-

The rest of Bangtan Boys.

"Bwoh!!!!"I shouted.Their eyes were wide.I rushed and put on my tank top."Whats going on?"I heard Jungkook from the other room rushed.He was in his uniform.

"Oh..."He stumbled.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook.

"Maknae,explain."

We all went to the dining room.

Deadly silence.

"So,whats Eunmi doing here?"Namjoon asked.

"ARE YOU GUYS MARRIED?!!!"V shouted.He is over reacting.

"Did you guys spend the first night well?!"Jimin asked.

"How was it?!"

Me and Jungkook gulped as we look at each other.

"STOP!Kookie wants to explain!!"Namjoon shouted

"She is staying with me for 4 months.Our parents are away."Jungkook explain it short and clean.

"Ooouhhhhhh.."

I was still flustered since they saw me in my sports bra.

V turned to me."Sorry Eunmi."

"By the way,nice body!"Jimin said.He grinned."Yah BYUNTAEEE!!"the rest of Bangtan hit his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter