Usual Routines

You're My Mrs Jeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom,Im going to school now!!”I said as I ran down the flight of stairs carrying my gym bag and my school bag.

Gosh.I forgot my glasses.I went up the to my room.AGAIN.To get my glasses and contacts for training.

“Be safe!!”I ran to the kitchen and bite onto the toast and grab my car keys to the basement.

If you are wondering,Im late for school.

I drove in high speed since the freeway is clear.Thank god!Don’t try this at home kids.kekeke~

I reached the school compound and park my baby at the parking tower a few metres away from the school block.

Normally students  park at the school car park,but I don’t.

I walk to school with my school bag while listening to music.

“Eunmi!!!!!!”I heard someone shouted.Yes,Hyeri.I stop my track and she arrive next to me.

“W-hy are yo-u so fast?”She said between breaths.

”You’re slow..”I chuckled. She looked at me in disbelief.

“Yah!”She slapped my arm.

We walk to the school gate and there is a group of girls.Yup.BTS are there.

“Oppa~~”I heard.Its familiar.Oh yea!Why did I forget about the queenka.Gosh.

She ran towards-well,towards her boyfriend Jungkook.

She bumped into me and Hyeri.

“Yah!Blind scholar girl!”She shouted at both of us.

I stood there froze on the spot.

Excuse me.You just don’t know who I am sista~

Hyeri sense something.She nudge me with her elbows.

”Calm down.”She whispered.

"One day Hyuna..One day.."I clench my fist.

The bell rings and its time to go to class!Yay guys!Its learning time!!pfft.I don't really like studying,but it depends on the teacher.

"Bye!!"Hyeri said as she run to her dance class.Students were rushing to their classes and I end up squishing through people.

I went to my desk and put my books down.Then I heard giggles.Yup.Hyuna and her "boyfie"

I wonder how long they last.I've been stuck in the same class with Hyuna since ages!She date and dump boy as if they are clothes.You know when it is out of season,girls will usually find a new piece which suits the season/trend.Jungkook just came last year since he debuted and he was from Busan.Did I told you about him?

Jeon Jungkook,he is the maknae of Bangtan Boys who debuted last year.Booming popularity!He is handsome and way better without his eyeliner.Neh..He is just an arrogant kid.

Well,as I was saying.."Yah..Oppa~"She whines.

I turned and see Hyuna is sitting on Jungkook's lap.I feel like vomiting.Disgust.Yikes!

"Good Morning guys!"The teacher greet as she enter the class.I turn to face the front seeing Ms.Kwon have both of her hands on her waist."Hyuna,how many time should I tell you?Jungkook is not your chair.Sit down at your own place please."

She got up."" I heard she said.

"What was that?"Mrs Kwon had her eyes wide.Hyuna rolled her eyes."Nothing"

She walk to her table with a scrowl on her face.

"So,take out the assignment I gave you last week.You need to hand it in by today."

Everyone frowned.I took out my done assignment and went to Ms Kwon.She smiled.

"Well done.You did a good job in my class."She said.She flipped to the pages and smiled again.

I went back to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter