Chapter 7 - Lover

[HIATUS]Seungri and the Four Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all... I'm so sorry for a major delay.. I'll explain at the end of this update XD

 

“Seungri.. Do you like sitting here?”

Seungri nods excitedly, still amazed by view and the sophisticated looking panels.

“You know what Ri, nobody else except me can sit here.”

“Why? It feels great to sit here. You should share it with everyo..” Seungri says and he stops mid-sentence upon realizing that he had been so excited that he forget where he really is and it is not his friend or what’s more important, it is not another human that he is talking with.

“Why? Because I will never allowed it...I will only share my belongings with my lover.”

“Your lover?” Seungri repeats confusedly but then his face changes color when he realizes what GD means. All of a sudden, he becomes preoccupied with his own hands and daren’t look up at GD who is standing really close to him.

GD smirks, noticing Seungri’s sudden change of attitude. ‘So cute!’

“Seungri-ah.. Do you know what lover means to us?”

Seungri’s heart thumbs loudly. This is the first time that the man alien in front of him making him nervous. GD has been the one he feels most safe and comfortable with amongst all of them.

‘Maybe a lover to aliens is not the same as for humans’, Seungri suddenly thinks. How could he be GD’s lover in human way when they barely know and have hardly talked to each other. And it isn’t too long ago when they kept him in a cage, which is far from human-ish.

“I’m not sure..” Seungri answers slowly.

“Oh.. You are not sure?” Jiyong asks teasingly, leaning closer to make Seungri nervous with the close proximity. Seungri’s face reddens and he can only shake his head in response, refusing to meet GD’s eyes.

“This is what lover means.”

Without warning, GD cups Seungri’s face and gives him a long, what humans called, ‘French kiss’. The feeling is so strange for Seungri because he isn’t losing his breath at all despite how long the kiss went on for. GD keeps his face in place and Seungri couldn’t push away. The kissing also makes Seungri’s heart feel warm like he is floating in the air, feeling free like a bird. And Seungri doesn’t want GD to let go. He wants to fly and continue experiencing this wonderous feeling.

But GD stops and Seungri returns to reality.

"Why did you stop?" Seungri asks instantly but immediately blushes when he realizes how he sounded.

"Do you like me doing that to you Seungri?" Jiyong asked cheekily and Seungri shakes his head, bashful. How could he admit to GD that he likes doing something so shameful?

"But you look like you were enjoying yourself. No need to be shy with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter