Chapter 3 - Food is chocolate

[HIATUS]Seungri and the Four Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Top wakes up with a loud pounding at his door. It is so noisy that he has no choice but to wake up. He is ready to scream and curse whoever dared to disturb his beauty sleep. But the moment he opens the door, he is pushed back inside the room by three unwanted intruders who do not give him a glance and could care less if their actions have angered him. Everybody is so excited rushing towards the cage at the center of his room where the precious human is.

The human is still lying down at the center asleep though it is slowly stirring and gaining consciousness at the noises they are making. His eyes slowly open, blinking at their curious faces before looking around like he forgot where he is. The small hands of the human rubbing his own eyes sleepily so adorably, make the four observers even more excited.

“Aww so cute!!! I wanna squeeze him!” Daesung excitedly shoves his hand inside and touches the cheek of the human. His action gives the human a shock and he scrambles back to get away from them as far as he possibly can, which is quite impossible because of the cage.

“Ya! Daesung! Don’t scare him! Look, he is tearing again,” Taeyang scolds his over excited dongsaeng.

“Human.. Don’t be scared alright. Lets shake hands again,” GD immediately tries to takes advantage of  the situation upon seeing the damage accidently caused by Daesung.

Seungri just looks at Red hair and shakes his head. He is still shocked and is not ready for another contact.

“Ya! Stupid dongsaeng! Have you all forgotten whose room you are in? Making so much noise so early and even frightening my pet!”

Top scolds all of them, though he is secretly happy that his human pet is not responding well to the intruders. He is still sulking over last night.

“Ya hyung! Since when is he your pet? He is our pet. Just because you bought him, doesn’t mean that he is yours! We are a team and I am the leader. And you are not that qualified to take care of any living thing!”

GD and Top are about to start their ‘normal’ argument. They have always been like this and the others are already used to them barking at each other. Sometime they even start hitting each other and when that happens, then Taeyang and Daesung will step in to act as peacemakers.

“Hyungs! A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter