Chapter 1 - The Human

[HIATUS]Seungri and the Four Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top stares curiously at the creature in the middle of his room. He just recently bought it at their last stop when he was looking around to observe if the seller had anything unique. The creature was sleeping at that time, and he just found that it looked so cute and so pitiful. And it still did. He had teleported the creature to their ship and placed in the round cage in the middle of his room. Apparently it has awakened from its sleep and now seems scared of him. Its body is shaking and it moves as far as it can be away from him. Top is glad that he put it inside the cage, he bet that this creature would have run away if it was let loose.

After an one hour or more, Top begins to feel tired staring at it and walks closer to the cage. The creature inside shakes even more and also makes a sound like a whimper, making Top more curious than ever. It looked so cute when it was sleeping but why is the creature scared of him now? He didn't even hit it or showed his scary face. And as Top walks around to get closer, the creature moves around also, trying to stay furthest away. Top laughs at its reaction, the cage is round, they can play this game forever. How fun is this?

"Top hyung! Top hyung! Why are you locking yourself inside your room? Did you find something interesting at our last stop?"

The sound of his dongseang, Daesung knocking his door stops him from playing with his new pet. Daesung is always nosy about him, maybe because Daesung is the youngest and he thinks being nosy about everyone is part of his job.

"Ya Daesung.. I'm busy, go away and play with your other hyung!"

"No.. Open the door! Open it! Open it!"

Aishh... Top sighs in defeat. His dongseang is so spoiled. But when Top opens his door, he regrets it immediately. Daesung is not alone, Taeyang and GD are with him. The three of them are smiling stupidly at him.

"Hyung!!! We know that you brought something back! Let us take a look!"

Without waiting for his permission, the three of them walk inside his room and immediately see the cage in the middle of his room.

"Omo... What is this?" GD spazzes, curiously looking at the creature.

"Hyung!! OMG it's so cute!" Daesung smiles happily, "Top hyung really brought back something good."

The three of them run to the cage, followed by a very annoyed Top. They all look curiously at the creature inside who cowers and shakes at the attention. It sits still in the middle of the cage as everybody has surrounded the cage.

"Wah.. It's scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter