Chapter 6 - Let's tour the ship!

[HIATUS]Seungri and the Four Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungri-ah.. Since you are out of the cage, why don’t we take you out of this room as well. You want that right?” GD says excitedly and holds Seungri’s hand.

Seungri nods excitedly. He is curious and wants to look around as well. Upon seeing a positive response from Seungri, GD immediately pulls Seungri to his side and guides him out of the room. But they are stopped Top, who looks very displeased.

“Ya! Why are you taking Seungri out of my room without asking me first?”

“Hyung.. Can’t you see? I am taking him to tour our ship. Can you be a gentleman for once? Or at least be nicer? Are you planning to keep him in your room forever?” GD asks sarcastically. He knows he will win this. The others will agree with him.

“But.. But.. Why are you holding his hand?” Top points out, annoyed that GD is treating his human like he belong to him.

“Why can’t I? I’m the leader of this unit and I’m going to show him the ship that is led by me. So, why can’t I hold his hand?” GD smirks at Top, who falls silent, unable to retort back.

“I don’t care! If you can hold Seungri’s hand, I can hold his hand as well!” Top says stubbornly and reaches for Seungri’s other hand.

Seungri is surprised by Top’s sudden action and tries to pull away from Top’s hand but to no avail. Top’s grip is too strong and seeing that he has no choice, he just lets it go.

“Ya! Ya! Top hyung, don’t pull Ri like that. Be gentle alright?” GD pulls Seungri closer back to his side, not giving up. In the end, Seungri walks between GD and Top with both of them holding his hands. Daesung and Taeyang just watch and follow behind. This is good enough for them, at least nobody threw punches.

After awhile, they finally reach the front of the ship.

“Here Seungri. This is the bridge where I am stationed at. As the leader, I get to decide where the ship goes. Do you want to try to sit here?” GD leads Seungri to his chair. All of the members look in awe. GD has never let anyone sat there before. That is the captain seat and GD is sensitive of his place.

“Hyung!!! I’ve always wanted to try sitting there. Please let me try too!” Daesung suddenly jumps excitedly up and down, almost knocking Seungri from the seat.

“Ya! No way! Only Ri and I can sit here!” GD pushes Daesung away.

“Ya! G! Why are you acting like this? Stop being fake in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter