Chapter 5 - What is his name?

[HIATUS]Seungri and the Four Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The human shakes his head and moves back when Top approaches him in the cage.

“Ya! I’m saying that I’m gonna take you out from here! You like to be inside this so much?”

Top shouts, frustrated with the human’s behavior. But because of his shouts, the human becomes more scared and continues to shake his head and worse, to Top’s horror, the human begin to start tearing again.

Top tries to fix the situation in a panic when he realizes that he has made the human cry again. “Well.. I know that this cage is beautiful and it is really well made. Honestly I love this cage so much and it is really expensive… If you want to stay inside it’s okay but they said you want to get out. so.. ermm what do you want?” He keeps his voice soft, trying his best to control himself since Daesung said this is what manners mean.

“Ya hyung! Get out of the way.”

GD pulls Top out when he sees the human reacting badly to Top. He knows that Top is frustrated with the situation but it’s just too bad for him that cute human just hate him. Poor bingu hyung. GD smirks, it is not his fault that the human loves him. Maybe this is fate. GD is filled with happiness at the thought.

“Human, come here, you can get out, I know you hate to be in this stupid cage right?”

GD smiles sweetly and the human slowly moves towards GD who is standing at the door of the cage.

‘Stupid hyung.. Who says that he has to approach the human inside the cage to ask him get out of there.’

Once the human is out, they all surround him and the human looks really nervous and GD sighed exasperatedly.

“Guys! Don’t hover around him like that. Stay two feet away!”

Grumpily the members do as GD said.

 

“Guys.. We can’t call him ‘human’, he must have a name right? Top hyung, you should know his name right?” GD asks the pouting Top.

At having this opportunity to shine, Top grins happily. Only he knows the human’s name since he is the one that brought him here. Not stupid, self-proclaimed human expert GD!

“Seunghyun! Seunghyun!” Top immediately takes charge and calls out the human’s name. He is very excited th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter