Chapter 2 - The Aliens

[HIATUS]Seungri and the Four Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is from Seungri point of view
Hint guys.. Don't be fooled by GD^^

Seungri doesn’t know how long he has been sleeping but after waking up, he is not at the place that he remembered last. He remembered that he was walking home from his friend’s house for a school assignment when he was suddenly pulled into a car. He had heard about people missing around that neighbourhood but never in slightest thought it would happen to him since he didnt even live there. The kidnappers probably found out about their mistake but they didn’t let him go and instead sold him to that freaky place. He heard rumors that weird things happened at that place and the owner was a scary man but he didn’t do anything bad to him and also fed him. To be honest, being in that place was really scary, it felt like it wasn't the world as he knows it, he can even say the place didn’t feel like it was on Earth. Fortunately he didn’t have much time to think about that place since now he was out from there. But unfortunately, this place is even weirder and on top of that, really frightening.

He is in the middle of room and locked in a cage like an animal. And the only person he can see is a scary guy who is glaring at him furiously. Plus, his hair is blue, he has never seen anyone  with blue hair and such piercing eyes. That fuy keeps glaring at him like that for a very long time, not moving at all. He can feel his body shaking - he is scared and he is trapped in here.

Suddenly that blue haired guy moves towards him. He really wants to run away but he can’t. He prays really hard that this alien doesn’t think that he is edible and eats him alive like what happens in sci-fi novels. His instinct makes him move away as far as he could, out of reach from this guy. And he hates that he continues to chase him like he is playing with him. Purposely making him move around. Doesn’t he know that it is bad to play with food?  

‘Please take him away from me. Someone help me!’

The knocks on the door finally stops this guy to Seungri’s delight. He looks wistfully at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter