Chapter Eight

Replacement Marriage [ HoMin Version ]

 Chapter Eight

(Changmin P.O.V)

"Since small, both me and Changrin have the same taste in no matter what. We like the same things, colours, designs, music and dance. But Changrin is the outgoing one while I’m the quiet one. We are not twins but we behave like one. Me, Changrin and Yoochun grew up together and we are all close to each other. Changrin is always up to some pranks which I will end up getting blame for but I never got angry with her. Even when I became your replacement bride, I never blame her. Yunho was looking at him with  sad eyes. One day, Appa told us to draw our dream house and write down list of things that we want to have in that house. Changrin asked me to write the list of things that we want because she knows that it will be identical. Both me and her end up drawing the same picture of this villa as our dream house. Below each picture we signed off our names. This drawing here had my name on it, and the lists are mine as well. But what I could not understand is that why does she gave you mine not hers." said Changmin.


Yunho was shocked by what he heard. He took the drawing and saw the signature clearly it was stated as Changmin instead of Changrin. “So you mean that all this while the house that I build for her was actually for you and I was supposed to marry her but instead I marry you” said Yunho laughing. Changmin was confused by Yunho’s reaction. “Actually, I have been interested in you since the first time I lay my eyes on you at your house. You were sitting at the daybed by the window listening to music and humming along to the tune of DBSK’s Evergreen. I was attracted to the way your body moves to the music. From then on, I will make excuses to see Changrin but the real reason is to see you. I would take secret snap shots of you when you are not looking. Changrin realized the change in me and decided to follow me home secretly. She heard the conversation that I had with my ahjusshi. She knew my secret, that’s why she left. I was so clouded with anger that I only think of revenge towards you forgetting about the love I felt for you before this. I wished I have never made this mistake from the start. Look what it has caused us both." said Yunho sadly.

 

Changmin was shocked to hear the confessions from Yunho. All this while he thought Yunho hated him so much that’s why he tortured his life but it’s actually otherwise. As they were standing there looking at each other, a car drove in and out came Yoochun. “Baby! Do you miss me?” asked Yoochun happily. Yunho's face darkens as he saw Yoochun hugging his Min sweetheart tightly. “Yes Chun baby, you know I always do right.” said Changmin sweetly. He will play one last game with Yunho until he tells me his real feelings truefully to me. “Help me Chun baby with this game” whispered Changmin to Yoochun’s ears. Yoochun give a nod and a smile. He holds Changmin’s face close to him and start kissing his lips till he moaned. Yoochun his earlobe, nuzzled his neck his neck and rubbed his thigh. Changmin was so loudly with estacsy that it makes Yunho aroused with pleasure and anger. Without realizing, Changmin was aroused as well. Yoochun carries Changmin into the house while Yunho just stood there numb. “What is he going to do to my sweetheart.” thought Yunho angrily.


What will happened between Yoochun and Changmin?  Will Yunho ever gets Changmin’s love?