Chapter Six

Replacement Marriage [ HoMin Version ]

 Chapter Six


Changmin woke up the next day with a smile on his face. He looks around for the sight of Yunho but could not find him. He remembers what happened last night clearly because he was not  asleep yet. He just close his eyes and pretends to sleep so he will know what Yunho was up to. The look on Yunho’s face when he called out Yoochun’s name instead of his was so dark that Yunho look like he’s going to kill someone that moment. Changmin feels glad that he could pissed Yunho off.  He got up, went to take a bath and get himself ready to cook breakfast. As he walks out of the room, he saw the door to the dance studio opened. He was curious because Yunho always lock up the room not allowing anybody to enter. He pulls up his courage and enters the room. He was shocked with the décor. Pictures of Changrin and Changmin together was hanged up on the four corners of the wall. Even the secret snapshot when Changmin was not looking at the camera was also there. He looks around and saw the cd from DBSK album mirotic. It was his favourite cd. He played the disc and slowly dances to the beat. Like Changrin, he too loves to dance.


Yunho opened the door and walks into the house. As he enters, he heard songs playing in the studio. He wonder how anyone can get in there because it’s always locked. He approached the room and peek inside. Changmin was so engrossed with dancing that he did not realized Yunho was looking at him. “He dances like an angel, his body just moves together with the music and the smile on his face was so sweet.” thought Yunho. When the music ends, Changmin just drops to the floor from tiredness. His chest was heaving up and down searching for breath. He just turned around to look when he heard coughing from the door. He saw Yunho standing there looking at him. He just said ‘Mianhae! stood up and get away from Yunho as fast he can.


Changmin just ran into the room and jumped on the bed hiding his head into the pillows feeling embarrassed. Yunho came in and sits by Changmin side on the bed. “You are a good dancer sweetheart, do you practice dancing with your boyfriend every night before you guys make out? asked Yunho with a smirk. Changmin looked up to him and said “Yup, I will give him a every night before we make out!” Yunho was pissed off with his answer. He pulled Changmin’s hand roughly, off the bed and push him against the wall. “Have you got any shame at all? You will make out with your boyfriend but not with your husband?” shouted Yunho angrily. He is losing his mind because of Changmin’s cold attitude towards him. “Have you forgotten that I’m just your replacement bride that you married just for the sake of revenge and wealth.” shouted Changmin angrily. Yunho was shocked by Changmin outburst. He never behave this way before even though Yunho was harsh, crude and irritating towards him. Yunho was confused by Changmin’s and his own behaviour. What is happening to both of their hearts. One is feeling jealousy towards the other guy and the other is feeling pain of being the replacement of his own sister.

 

 

What will happen to both of them? Will any of them confess their true feelings to each other or will they just continue with their stubborn attitude….........