Chapter Two

Replacement Marriage [ HoMin Version ]

Chapter Two

At the night after the wedding, Changmin was feeling restless. He keep on walking back and forth around his room. What is going to happen later when Yunho enters this room. What should he do? Changmin had so many questions in his mind. Did he make the right decision by agreeing to this marriage.

Yunho stood outside Changmin’s door, thinking of ways to hurt and humiliate him. “Shim Changmin, be prepared to suffer the way your sister made me suffer” thought Yunho smiling viciously. He turned the door knob and enters the room with a proud and arrogant look. His eyes caught the sight of Changmin sitting on the bed. “So this is the fool that replaced his sister as my bride. Lucky me, because not only I have you as a tool of my anger but your family entire fortune as a wedding agreement. Changmin was shocked to hear that coming from Yunho’s mouth. “No! it can’t be true, Appa will never do that. You are such a jerk, I wonder what did Changrin saw in you. You have such a vicious heart. From this moment on between us will only be husband and wife in name. You, Jung Yunho will never get to touch me or don't even think of sharing a room with me. You can live your own life”. shouted Changmin angrily.

Yunho was happy with what Changmin was suggesting, he was never interested in guys anyways. He will start on his plan to make Changmin life miserable.


The next day, Changmin’s bestfriend Yoochun came for a visit. Changmin was deep in thought that he did not realize that Yoochun was standing at his back. “Hi baby! Do you miss me so much that you are so lost in your thought,” said Yoochun. Changmin was glad that he hugged Yoochun so tightly. Yoochun was shocked by Changmin's reaction but did not ask why. Changmin feels so warmth and safe in his bestfriend arms.
While Changmin was in Yoochun's arms, Yunho happens to pass by. He was shocked by what he sees. He decided to carry out his evil plan today. “So Changmin is a gay afterall. That guy must be his lover. Let's see what happens when I decide to make Changmin fall crazily in love with me and after that I will dump him like his sister did to me.” laughed Yunho evily

Changmin let go of Yoochun and told him what happened during Yoochun's absence. “Oh Baby!I’m sorry I wasn’t around to help you escape from this marriage arrangement.” said Yoochun sadly.  "It's okay, anyway I am already married to Yunho right." "I just hope that I will have enough strength to endure his trantrums.” said Changmin with a sad smile on his face. "Come on Baby! Let's go for a spin to clear your mind." said Yoochun while pulling Changmin up from his seat. They both walks towards Yoochun's car.