Chapter Four

Replacement Marriage [ HoMin Version ]

Chapter Four 

The sun was shining brightly down on Changmin’s face as he woke up tiredly and looked around the room searching for Yunho. He was glad that Yunho was not around. He got up and went into the bathroom to take a bath. Yunho heard movement coming from the room and smiled to himself. “Changmin is awake and taking a bath” thought Yunho slyly. He walked into the room and sat down at the bed with his legs spread open waiting for Changmin. After his shower, Changmin wrapped the towel over his waist and walked out. He was shocked to see Yunho at the bed. “When did he come in? I was sure he was not around when I go and take my shower.” thought Changmin. “You are awake my sweetheart.” said Yunho. “Can you please leave the room, I need to change.” said Changmin roughly. “We are married right? So it's okay for you to change in front of me. I would like to see what my wife looks like .” Said Yunho smiling. 

Changmin was pissed off with Yunho. Why must he always get on my nerves. Yunho did this on purpose and Changmin knows that. He is not falling for Yunho’s plan. He just dropped his towel and start changing his clothes. Yunho was a bit shocked but he did not show it. He was glad that Changmin was enjoying this as well, so let's see who gets the last laugh. He walks towards Changmin who was putting on his pants and hugged his waist tightly. He kissed Changmin's neck softly and his earlobe. Changmin was shocked by Yunho’s actions and quickly pulled away from him. “Stop touching me and get away from me now.” shouted Changmin angrily. “Why? Don’t you like my touch or your boyfriend’s touches are better than mine” said Yunho with a smirk. Changmin was so pissed off that he just slapped Yunho’s face. Shocked by what happened, Yunho just went up to him and kissed Changmin’s lips roughly and later bite his lips till it bleed. “Ouch!” shouted Changmin. “That’s the punishment for what you have done just now, remember that always” shouted Yunho angrily.

Yunho walks away from the room leaving Changmin shocked and bruised. Changmin is regretting his decision right now. Why was he so stupid as to agree to this wedding. He know this will bound to happen sooner or later. What he didn’t expect is that Yunho will kiss him because Jae is not gay and so was he. Changmin never thought of getting into a relationship with anyone because he’s a loner. His only friends are his sister Changrin and his gay bestfriend Yoochun. They are the only ones he need around him.

Yunho stormed out of the house, get in the car and speed away. His mind was so messed up and he knows he need to clear his brain right now. He drove up to a house which is an hour drive away from his home. He stops outside the house and walks up to the door, banging hardly. "I’m coming, just a moment" shouted a male voice. “Oh dearie! You are here today! I missed you so much! You must need me so much huh! Come in dear! And I will make you happy this whole day. Yunho walks in with a smile. 

(Yunho’s secret)

“You must get married quick in order to avoid any scandal, Jae.” Shouted  his Ahjusshi. Yunho is a biual and when he knows Changrin, he decided to marry her to stop the scandal from happening because he’s the only son of the richest Jung Co-Operation. His parents died in a plane crash so the entire inheritance was his. His ahjusshi was his only guardian. Marrying Changrin, he can continue with his usual ways without the press getting suspicious.

(Changrin P.O.V)

 Changrin always thought of Yunho as being the perfect guy but she found out about his little secret. She use the excuse of her dream as a dancer to run away from the wedding. She didn’t expect Changmin to replace her on that day. “Mianhae, Oppa” Said Changrin sadly. (Ps: She found out about it from the newspaper report the next day as she was still in Seoul for the moment before flying off to Canada).

After a whole day of fun with his playmate, Yunho headed back home. While all this time back at home, Changmin was trying to calm himself down by concentrating on reading his book and listening to his mp4. He was lying down at the daybed by the window. Looking out the window, he feels calm but how he wished that Yoochun was with him right now. “Yoochun, I need your hugs and comfort right now. Please come to me” thought Changmin sadly.

(Yoochun P.O.V)

“Why do I feel restless? It feels like someone is calling out to me desperately” thought Yoochun. He remembers Changmin's problems and quickly called him. “Yeobosaeyo, Baby! How are you? I just came back from my work trip. Sorry! I was busy”. said Yoochun. “Hi! Chun Baby. Its okay, just missing you so much. Anyway, I have moved out from the old house. I will sms you my new address later.” said Changmin  with a smile. “Baby! Do you want me to come over today to keep you company?” asked Yoochun. “I would like that but what about Junsu?” asked Changmin. “Junsu have an overseas photoshoot so he won’t be around. He told me to keep you company sometimes as I have told him about your situation.” said Yoochun. “Okay! See you later Chun baby!” said Changmin happily. Yoochun hanged up the phone, get the car key and headed for Changmin’s place after he message him the address. Yoochun can’t wait to see his only bestfriend who can accept him for what he is.

 

Changmin was so happy waiting for Yoochun to come that he forgotten about the bite mark on his lips. He was sitting down quietly, smilling when he heard the sound of a car driving into the porch. Running towards the door, he pulls open the door and shouted “Chun baby! I’m glad you are here. I missed you so much.” said Changmin while giving him a tight warmly hug. “You are sure missing your boyfriend a lot huh, sweetheart” asked Yunho. Changmin did not realized that the one he’s hugging is Yunho not Yoochun. He thought Yunho will be out one whole day and came back the next day like he always does. He never thought he would be back home this early today.

Changmin let go of his arms around Yunho’s neck but Yunho’s arm around his waist tightens. “Let me go, you pabo.” shouted Changmin but Yunho just keep on hugging him. While Yunho was hugging him at the doorstep, a car drove into the porch. As the car door opens, out came Yoochun. He walks up to the door and saw what is happening. “Hi Baby! I’m here.” shouted Yoochun. On hearing Yoochun’s voice, Yunho let Changmin go. Yunho turned around looking at Changmin running towards Yoochun. There is a weird feeling going on in his heart. “Chun baby.” shouted Changmin happily. They were hugging each other so happily, ignoring Yunho who was looking at them. Changmin was full of sweet smile as they walked hand in hand towards the house. As they enters the house, Yunho went into his room trying to ignore the weird feeling that he is having leaving Changmin and Yoochun all alone at the hall.

 

Ps :I would like to give a Homin fanvid that i created as a thank you gift to those who support this story and those who commented for it to be continued.....Thank you all, I love you all.....

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhVj1-MqBRw