Chapter One

Replacement Marriage [ HoMin Version ]

Chapter One


“I can’t believe this is happening. What am I doing here with him standing at the altar” thinking Changmin loudly in his mind.

(flashback on what happened 2hrs ago before the wedding)

“I’m sorry Umma, Appa and Changmin Oppa. I had to leave this wedding because I don’t wish to ruin my dream of becoming a famous dancer. I don’t wish to get married this early but I just can’t refuse Yunho when he proposed to me. I have made up my mind that my dream is more important to me than Yunho. I’m sorry but I have to go” signed Changrin. That was the letter left behind in Changrin’s room 2hrs before the wedding. “Oh! My dearest Dongsaeng! What have you done? Said Changmin aloud. “What will happen to this wedding? shouted Appa while Umma was crying at the bed.

“Changmin! Will you replace your sis as the bride for this wedding? asked Appa. “Why me Appa? I am a man and Yunho will be angry with us if he knows what happened”
“You are the only one I have to prevent this shame from happening. You have to marry Yunho or I will throw you out from the Shim family and Shim Cooperation” shouted Appa

I was caught in between, I have not seen Yunho before and its impossible for 2 guys to get marry to each other. No!!! I can’t go ahead with this plan.

(2hrs later)
I am standing at the altar with Yunho. He was smiling like there was nothing bad happening, like he’s bride was actually me not Changrin. Something must be wrong with Yunho, he could not have agree to this wedding so easily.

(Yunho’s P.O.V) 2hrs ago

Ring ring ring!! Yunho’s handphone sounded to the song of Doue. “Yeobseyo!  Yunho’s speaking, yes Ahjusshi. You need to see me now? Its only 2hrs before the wedding, what is so important that it can’t wait till after the wedding? thought Yunho.
“Okay! I will be there soon. Putting down the phone, he took his car keys and dashed out. In 15 min, he was at Changrin’s house. He live one street away from Changrin. As he entered the house, he noticed that the people in the house look so sad n gloomy. He just go straight to look for Ahjusshi. “ Yes Ahjusshi, what happened that you need me to come in such short notice? His eyes keep looking around to find Changrin but there no sight of her.

“I’m sorry Yunho! This letter was left behind by Changrin. She’s gone! said Ahjusshi. No, No!! this could not be happening now. She loved me, she will never leave me at the altar alone. What should I do? I have been jilted and left at the altar by the one I loved!!!! shouted Yunho. " I don’t wish to be shamed by what happened so if you like, you can marry Changmin instead" said Ahjusshi.  “ Are  you crazy, I’m a man and so is he. What makes you think that I will agreed to this ridiculous suggestion?” shouted Yunho.

“If you agree, I will hand over the entire Shim Co-Operation to you as a deal. You will have all the authority to all major decision and I will step down so you can take over the whole operation" said Ahjusshi. In his heart, Yunho was screaming "Arrgh!! I hate you Changrin for what you did. I will make sure that your family suffers for what you have done."  After thinking for a while, Yunho said "Okay! I agree."