Chapter Five

Replacement Marriage [ HoMin Version ]

 Chapter Five


It feels like a long time since he had been truly happy. Since he got married to Yunho, he was depressed. Changmin was glad Yoochun is with him now. He is sure that Yunho must be planning something to hurt him again later after Yoochun left. Changmin walks towards the window and sat down on the day bed. Yoochun came up to him and hug him from the back. “What’s wrong baby? Tell me baby, I don’t want you to be sad”. said Yoochun sadly. It breaks his heart to see his baby like this. Before, whenever he was sad, Changmin would be the only one that could make him happy. To him, Changmin is his dongsaeng so he will never let him be hurt by anyone especially Yunho. He nuzzles softly on Changmin’s neck and thighten his hug. Changmin didn’t push him away like he did to Yunho because he knows Yoochun was trying to comfort him. “How I wish I didn’t accept Appa’s idea to marry him. Everything in this house reminds me of Changrin and the situation that leads me to marry him.” cried Changmin softly. “Hush baby, don’t cry.” said Yoochun softly. “Oh Yunho! What have you done to my baby? Its not his fault, why must you torture him?” thought Yoochun sadly.


While in the room, Yunho was restless. He took a peek outside and saw Yoochun hugging Changmin closely. “How dare he do this in my house. He refused my touch but not his boyfriend, I will make you mine and forget that boyfriend of yours. I will make you suffer  even more. All this months of marriage, Yunho will always go out the whole day and return home the next day leaving Changmin home alone always. He refused to let Changmin out of the house so Changmin would not be able to interact with anyone around the area. He just let Changmin have his handphone with him all the time so Yunho can check out on his whereabouts. Yunho will refused to eat at home and he will always sleeps around with a different gender every night. “Starting from tonight, I will start on my plan to make Changmin mine.” thought Yunho evily.


After crying his heart out, Changmin relaxed himself in Yoochun’s arms. “Are you okay, Baby?” asked Yoochun worried. “I’m okay Chun baby. Don’t worry.” said Changmin with a smile. “Thank you for being here with me today. You should be getting home now, its getting late. I wouldn’t want you to get into any mishap driving late at night since the journey back will be about two hrs long.” said Changmin. “Okay baby, I will get going now since its already 7pm. Don’t be sad baby, call me whenever you need someone.” said Yoochun softly. “ Thanks Chun baby, let me sent you out to your car.” said Changmin. They walked hand in hand to the car and say their goodbyes. After Yoochun drives off, Changmin went into the house. As he steps in the house, he saw Yunho looking at him with a smirk on his face. “did you have enough fun with your boyfriend just now or you are still not satisfied with him? If you are not satisfied, maybe I could help” said Yunho

Changmin just ignored him and walks towards their room. He was getting ready for bed when he feel kisses on his neck, arms around his waist, lips on his skin and tongue his earlobe. “Get off me now! I hate you! shouted Changmin. On seeing that reaction coming from Changmin, Yunho let him go with a smirk. “That’s the punishment for your behaviour with your boyfriend just now.” said Yunho arrogantly. Yunho took off all his clothing and went off to bed . Changmin have no choice but to sleep next to him even though he is not comfortable with Yunho sleeping . While Changmin was fast asleep, Yunho woke up and pressed his body on top of Changmin. He his s, on Changmin’s skin and rubbed his hand along Changmin’s thighs. He smirked when he heard Changmin moaned out loud but gets angry when instead of his name, he called out “Oh! Chun Baby!” Yunho was so pissed off that he could not sleep.