Chapter Seven

Replacement Marriage [ HoMin Version ]

 Chapter Seven
 
After his outburst towards Yunho, he ran out of the room towards the daybed. He crashed his body into the bed and started sobbing. It breaks Yunho's heart to see him like that but his pride and ego that had been hurt by Changrin does not allows him to forget what happened before. A voice echoed in his mind, “What have he done to you to deserve this treatment from you? Can’t you see that he is Changmin not Changrin. Are you happy torturing him like this? What kind of satisfaction you get by torturing him? Is it because of your ego or your jealousy towards Yoochun? Ask deep inside your heart which is the truth.” When the truth is known, face it bravely...

 

Yunho really feels like hugging Changmin gently in his arms and to soothe his pain away but he could not do it. He just left Changmin alone to cry his pain away. Changmin just cried all the way to sleep. When Yunho did not hear any sobbing coming from Changmin, he walks out of his room towards Changmin. He saw Changmin fast asleep. He noticed a deep red fingers mark on his hand and a red patch on Changmin’s back. “I must have caused it when I grabbed his hand and pushed him to the wall. Yunho went to the kitchen, take a bowl of hot lukewarm water and a cloth, went back to the hall towards Changmin. Yunho took off Changmin's shirt slowly and start wiping the bruised area. Yunho looks up to Changmin's face and saw his tear stricken face. Yunho took the cloth and wiped Changmin's face. As he stares at Changmin’s face, he has the urged to kiss his kissable lips. He bends down a little and just claimed Changmin’s lips with his. “He taste sweet just like the person he is. I think I am in love with him, so what should I do now. Yunho was still clueless on how to deal with his heart and Changmin. He just ends up lying down next to Changmin and soon fell asleep as well.


The next morning, Changmin feel an arm around his waist and a leg on top his lap. He opened his eyes and was shocked when he saw Yunho was the one sleeping next to him and holding him in that manner. He looks closely at Yunho and for the first time, he could see the real Yunho. The Yunho that was asleep is peaceful and sweet looking. He has an angelic features totally different from the arrogant Yunho that he faced everyday. He pushed Yunho's arms and leg away, got down from the bed and went to take a shower. Yunho was wide awake when Changmin pushed him away but he just keep on pretending to be asleep. “I think he is still mad with me” thought Yunho sadly. 

 

After his shower, Changmin got dressed with the intention to walk outside at the garden. He was strolling around and looking at the view when he noticed a small stand next to the flower bed. On the stand was a drawing of the house which at the side was signed off as Changmin. “How did this got here” thought the puzzled Changmin. As he picked up the drawing, he noticed the list of items that was used to decorate the house and the Dance Studio. He remembers that it was Changrin who told him to write what he would like to have in his dream house. But why was it here?  It's getting more weird for him to understand.


Yunho was looking for Changmin at the garden when he saw Changmin’s puzzled look. “What is wrong sweetheart? Yunho asked with a soft sweet voice. Changmin was shocked by Yunho’s tone of voice. “Have he changed or is he just carrying out one of his plans again” thought Changmin wearily. “Where did you get all this things from?” questioned Changmin. “It was given to me by Changrin when we are planning for this house”. said Yunho with a smile. “But all this belongs to me not her. She should have her own copy because our taste are the same but why did she gave you mine? asked  Changmin. Yunho doesn’t understand what’s wrong. “Can you please explain what exactly is going on?” asked Yunho