Fanservice Part 2

Amber Vlogs on Krystal

 

 

"Okay, next one. This is from liljulian09. Could you two come up with a cheesy nickname for each other?" Amber looks at Krystal and asks, "Do you have one for me?"

"Umm... I don't know any cheesy nicknames. It's either like baby or honey."

"Yeah, that's pretty generic though. My first grade teacher used to refer to her students as 'honey'." Then Amber imitates the way her teacher talks, "Honey are you done with your work?"

Playing along, Krystal speaks in a childish manner, "Of course not, Stupid~."

"Ooohh," Amber gently pads the back of Krystal's head, "it seems like you learn a new word, honey. Who taught you that?"

"None of your business," Krystal has gone back to her normal self.

Amber looks at the camera, "I guess we don't know any good cheesy nicknames, so why don't you guys think of some for us, and leave them in the comment section."

...

Video was cut to another request by the fans. 

Amber reads froms her phone, "Amber, please sing a verse of the english version of Goodby Summer (I Just Wanna) to Krystal. PS. you have to do it while holding her hand." 

"Oh my god," Krystal totally got shy after hearing the request. The poor girl don't even know where to look.

Amber, slightly blushing, let out a nervous laugh, "Give me your hand." 

Reluctantly, Krystal gives Amber her right hand. 

The tomboy clears before singing, "Ahem... okay ready?" She looks at Krystal and sings, "I just wanna love you. Give me that chance to hold you. Baby, you know that I need you. Pshhh," Amber burst out in laughter. "Hahaha sorry~ I thought I could do it." She leans against the headboard and covers with the back of her hand while laughing hysterically.

Krystal also laughs as she notice how Amber's face is getting more red by the second. "Cute," she mutters in korean.

Sorry, but they do need a moment to calm down.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

 

TBC