Kryber Fanservice Part 1

Amber Vlogs on Krystal

 

 

"What's up people!?" Amber sound especially cheerful today because her girlfriend is sitting beside her today during this recording. They are sitting on the bed, leaning against the head board. "It has been a while since I made a video with my princess," Amber turn her head to her right, "I'm glad that your drama finally ended. Aren't you glad that your drama finally ended, Krystal-shi?" The tomboy asks in a playful manner.

"Yes, Amber oppa." 

Amber bites her bottom lip as she looks at Krystal. "Does oppa look y?" 

Both laughs for a moment.

Krystal even slaps Amber on the arm a couple of times. 

"Okay..." Amber tries to gather herself once again. "I- hehe... Okay back to this." She orders Krystal to stop giggling. "The reason we are doing this vlog is because we know our fans have been waiting for some interaction between us. So this vlog is for you guys. On Twitter, I had gather some requests that you want us to do, so let's get started. The first one is from kpopfan_513." Amber reads from her phone, "Amber and Krystal, can you two look each other in the eyes for ten seconds without blinking."

In disbelief, Krystal quickly asks, "Are you kpopfan_513?"

Amber laughs and puts her phone down on the mattress, "Of course not, let's just do it." 

"This is embarrassing," Krystal whines as she brush her hair back.

The two adjust their position so they are facing each other. 

"Wait, am I counting or you counting?" Krystal asks.

"Just do it in our head. Let's begin: 1,2,3." 

As Amber looks into Krystal's brown eyes, she sees her own reflection and makes the following comment, "Man~ I look so y."

Her comment makes Krystal burst in laughter. 

"Ew, you spit on my face," Amber complains while wiping her cheek. 

Quickly, the princess covers .

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

 

TBC....

 

Any requests for Kryber?