Good Old Days

Amber Vlogs on Krystal

 

 

"Hello! I'm f(x)'s rapper Amber. How are you guys doing?" The tomboy shyly waves to the camera in her right hand. This seems to be Amber from her La Cha Ta days since her bangs are covering her eyebrows and almost half of her face. "I am on my bed right now." Amber fix the pillow under her head, " Luna sleeps above me, but she's showering right now so she can't say hi to you guys. But don't worry I'll let my other member greet you guys." Amber shifts the camera to the left, filming the girl that's sleeping next to her. 

It's unclear who the girl is since she is hiding her face under the blanket.

Amber giggles, "Hey! Who are you? Why are you hiding? Show us your face."

"No~ it's embarrassing." 

"Why?" Amber asks, teasingly.

"I'll never sleepover again." The girl threatens while she's still covering her face under the blanket.

"I don't like you sleeping over anyway. You take up most of the space and my arm always hurts in the morning." Hmm.... why does Amber's arm hurt in the morning? Is it because someone used your arm as a pillow? But that would be one uncomfortable pillow since you're so skinny.

"Turn off the camera~," the mysterious girl orders.

"Okay, Krystal."

Amber, you must have said it on purpose. If it was an accident, then I think I know how your nickname 'Stupid' originated.

                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Oh man... back when those two were still babies...

Almost five years!! Geez... I feel like I'm getting old with f(x)...I was still in high school when they debut with la cha ta.

The good old days...