Shake Shake Shake

Amber Vlogs on Krystal

 

 

 

 

"It's a rare scene, guys. Look," Amber turns the camera, filming the kitchen. "Krystal is cooking ramen for me. She have never done it before, so I don't know if I should be excited or worried."

The long hair girl lift up the cooking pan and pour the noodles into a small bowl. 

"Are you finished?"

"mhm," Krystal turns back with a bowl of noodles in her hands.

Amber puts down the camera and takes the bowl from her girlfriend. 

As Amber is slurping on the noodles, Krystal sits down next to her and takes out her phone. It seems like she's searching up something.

"Does it tastes good?"

After Amber nods, Krystal hold her phone to Amber's face. "It's pretty, right?" Krystal asks.

Amber quickly shakes her head violently from side to side; knowing that if she nods, Krystal would make her buy it.

The long hair girl pouts, "then how about this one?" It's another pair of shoes.

Again, Amber shakes her head.

"Well, I think it's pretty. Buy is for me~." Krystal begs.

For the third time, Amber shakes her head. 

Krystal's attitude changes immediately. She drops her phone on the couch, then she grabs the bowl of noodles from Amber's hand. "Then don't eat my noodles!" Later she also took the chopstick from Amber's right hand, and eat the ramen herself.

Amber is left dumbfounded, slowly her lips. (quite cute)

                                                                                                                                                                               

 

whenever the princess is nice to the servant, you can bet that she have some kind of request.