Cheating on Krystal?

Amber Vlogs on Krystal

 

Amber puts the camera on the stand and goes on her bed to sit down. "Hey, what's up everybody!" the girl appears extremely hyper. "So yeah like," a short pause, "I think Krystal is mad at me again, and I think the reason is because of my previous video, which I think is completely senseless." 

The tomboy goes up close to the camera and whispers, "Krystal is always jealous and she's now giving me a silent treatment, so I'm going to repay her for that." She backs away from the camera and resume her position on the bed.

"Although April Fools had already passed, it never hurts to do little pranks on people.So this time, me and my friend, Jess, will be doing a prank on Krystal. The misson is to make her cry over me. Hehehe...Hahahaha," Amber laughs, naughtily.

The video speeds up to a scene where Amber is talking to Jess about the 'plan'. Both are laughing like two crazy person.

Then the video turns to a scene where Amber is texting on her phone. This camera seems to be hidden; maybe placed on top of a shelf.

She is on her phone- probably texting. At this time, Krystal quietly walks over to Amber and sits down. 

The long hair girl takes a look at her inattentive girlfriend. "Who are you texting?"

"My friend," Amber takes a look toward Krystal, who is unsatisfy, so she add more to the response. "Jess."

Krystal's expression darkens.

Amber bites on her tongue as she tries to prevent herself to laugh. Quickly, she gathers herself and puts down the phone, "I need to go to the bathroom." The phone is left behind on the couch.

Like always, Krystal takes it. 

She punch in the password, 1024. She was the one that insist Amber to use her birth date as the password. There is no way Amber would forget the password, or unless she's lying about it. 

An error message pops up, so Krystal punch in the password again- error again.

"Amber, you changed the password?" She asks before the tomboy enters the bathroom.

"Oh, yeah... I forgot the old password, so I reset it." Krystal is a super sensitive person, Amber knew her girlfriend would be suspicious about the response.

"Then what's the new one?" 

"I'll tell you later." Amber closes the door. Immediately, she silently laughs.

There is another camera set up on the cabinet. The girl hold it close to her face and whispers, so Krystal wouldn't hear her, "Dude, I think Krystal is falling for this. Hihihi~ this is too funny. But please don't kill me soojungie~ I only love you, okay?" Amber turns off the camera and puts it away, so Krystal would not find it.

                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

part 2 will be coming up!