Jealousy~~

Amber Vlogs on Krystal

 

 

"Hello everybody! Umm some people have sent me a video, telling me to keep a poker face while watching it. So I'm going to watch it right now. I have no idea what type of video it is; it could be a comedy or horror, and... let's hope it's not ." Amber clicks the play button.

"O-oo, wait! Wait!" Amber quickly pauses the video. "Why do you gues have to force me to watch Krystal's kissing scene in Heirs? Let me tell you guys what, I'm not the jealous type!!!" Amber is about to burn a hole through the camera lens with her piercing stare.

(If Amber is not jealous, then why is she not continuing the video?)

"I won't get jealous just because of a peck. Me and Krystal... we...we use our tongue when we kiss." Okay, okay Amber, you win but let's just watch the video.

Finally, Amber clicks play again- she keeps adding unnecessary comments along the way. "Woah man their acting . I'm not talking about Krystal."

"What the hell are they playing? Seems hard..."

"Hold on a second, they're definitely cheating. Trying to steal a kiss this way, huh!?"

"What the fu-... Krystal never loses in reallife...since I always let her win..."

"Aww man.... their lips touch....I hope it's a one take." Amber seems to have darken a bit. Then she wonders, "Did Krystal think of me when she filmed it?"

                                                                                                                                                                                                 

 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.