Poor Off w/ Henry (Who's Poorer?)

Amber Vlogs on Krystal

 

 

Henry casually run his fingers against the strings on the guitar while Amber is filming him.

"Do I look cool?" Henry looks to the camera.

Amber quickly answers, "Not at all." 

"I'm not asking you, I'm asking the viewers." 

"Well, they won't see this part because I will edit it out." Amber is having enough of Henry's cocky attitude.

...

Amber and Henry are jamming a song together on the guitar. 

"Should we give a little teaser of the our song that's on your new album, Red Light?" Henry asks.

"Oh yeah, we did a collaboration for f(x)'s upcoming album, so you guys should check it out when the album is release. In the meantime, Henry, you could give them a couple cords." 

"Are you going to pay me though?" 

Amber is amaze by how cheap her best friend is being at the moment. "You kidding me?"

"I'm helping you promote the album, so you should give me some money. I'm poor these days; SJ-M is on haitus and my solo album is taking forever." Henry complains, then pouts. How can someone be annoying and cute at the same time.

"Dude, if you're poor, then I'm bankrupt. Krystal spend all my money on that coat she brought yesterday!"

"Well, these instruments are all I've got!" Henry yells back- in a cute manner.

                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

Oh boy...these two immature brats....

If you guys know the Nice Off video between Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen, then you'll get this chapter.

Since f(x) title song for Red Light is Help Me, let me guess how the song it going to be: Help me me me me~~ Help me me me me~

lol what's your prediction?