Ten Second Challenge

Amber Vlogs on Krystal

 

"Okay guys and girls. This upcoming challenge is very dangerous and I suggest you do dot try it at home. Do it at a place where there's many people; for example, your workplace." Amber takes the camera and do a 360 degree turn, showing the resting area in SM.

"The goal of this challenge is to make your girlfriend go mad in 10 seconds. Personally, I think this challenge is very easy for me considering that Krystal Jung is my girlfriend. She'll probably get mad in just 5 seconds. And Krystal is consider mad if she gives me the glare; she doesn't really yells at me these days. I think she's a bit tired of me huhu~. I thought of pulling Krystal's hair, but that would be too dangerous, she might actually kill me if I do that. So now I'm only going to tell her that she have a manly looking face.  Hehe~ sorry soojungie," Amber gives the camera a warm smile.

Amber walks and walks, then she turns the corner. She whispers, "Okay guys, there is Krystal. Are you ready? Cuz I am~."

Quickly the tomboy walks closer to her girlfriend. "Krystal," Amber calls out, but the long hair girl seems to be ignoring her. 

"Krystal," Amber calls out again, "the girl with the manly face look at me." The tomboy tries not to laugh.

Immediately, Krystal turns her head toward Amber, giving her the 'stare' but then she realize the camera in Amber's hand.

That's when Krystal bursts into laughter. 

Relieved, Amber cutely laughs along with her girlfriend, "Hehehehe."

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

 

So is this challegne a success or not?