The BREAKUP (sorry fans)

Amber Vlogs on Krystal

 

 

Amber looks into the camera and hestitates before speaking up, "Uh... I guess many fans have notice that um...Krystal and I have been avoiding each other, and there's not much interaction between us during this promotion cycle. That is because we both decided to go our seperate ways; not career wise but like-... we are not a couple anymore." The tomboy shrugs. "Also, it didn't end well, so don't mention anymore of the Kryber or Krystal in the comment section."

Moments later, "I'm not doing this video to badmouth about Krystal- I'm not. All her fans out there, I'm not trying to make Krystal look bad, or anything like that. We broke up and it's mostly my fault. I... developed feelings for someone else, and eventually Krystal found out about it, so she broke up with me. RIght now I'm dating a really sweet girl. She's really nice and I think all of f(x)'s fans would be very familar with her. My current girlfriend's name is Luna-" As soon as the Amber mention her teammate's name, she couldn't control herself, but laughs. 

At this time, her real girlfriend, Krystal appears in the video; the blondie was sitting besides Amber all along. 

"You , I told you not to laugh," Krystal is dissatisfied, so she slaps Amber on the shoulder.

Amber's body is curl up on the couch as she continues to laugh.

"Ahahaha", still laughing like crazy, "Sorry," Amber apologizes to the little princess. "I can't help it. Bwahahahah." Hands on her stomach since it kinda hurts from laughing to hard.

Like always, Krystal is looking down at her girlfriend with a pissed face.

                                                                                                                                                                                          

Prankster Ber is just... NOoooo!