Sweet Escape

If Only

Osaka, April 27th 2014 11.10 AM. Concert Venue, after rehearsal.

SNSD started their 3rd Japanese tour yesterday in Osaka (I know they didn’t start the tour in Osaka, but please pretend they did ^^). Today is their second day concert. As usual, they will have rehearsal before concert. They are taking a break while staffs are fixing the sound system. Taeyeon and Tiffany are busy talking at the right side of the stage, later Seohyun is joining them. Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sunny are dancing crazily in the middle of the stage, looks like they aren’t tired after concert last night and rehearsal that they’re still in. Jessica as usual tries to sneak out to sleep every time she has spare time. She walks to back stage finding a quite comfortable couch to continue her sleep this morning.

Then there’s Yoona who sits down lazily on the floor of the stage. She isn’t tired or sleepy either. She’s looking at Sooyoung and friends, but her mind is not there. Her mind has been occupied by one thing, one person to be exact. Since her Twilight photo shoot, she can’t stop thinking about him, Lee Jonghyun. It’s not that she ever not thinking about him. He’s always in her mind, stay there, and not going anywhere. But ever since that time, she has been thinking about him more, suddenly her concert, even her problem with her boyfriend became low priorities for her. She let out a deep sigh.

She pulled out her phone from her jacket pocket. She is trying to do something to divert her attention. Being full with his appearance throughout her mind without doing nothing is really tormenting. Because she realizes the fact that she can do nothing about that.

She randomly opened news site to read some recent news. Her eyes widened when stopping at a news of a Korean band that just landed in Osaka to start their fan meeting. ‘He’s here!’

She was hardly breathing all of sudden. She read the entire news rashly.

‘Omo omo! He’s really here! What do I do?’ she get panicked as he is really here, beside her literally.

‘I have to do something!’ she thought to herself when seeing Yuri approaching her. She smiles widely at her, someone who can get her out of this torture.

“Why are you smiling?” Yuri asked her cluelessly. She then sit beside her.

“Unnie, do you know what time we will back to Korea tomorrow?” she asked back without answering Yuri’s question.

“Hmm, around 11? Slightly later than our usual flight, if I am not mistaken, why?”

“His schedule might start tomorrow so I have to do it today. Since I don’t need to wake up early, I guess I can meet him tonight? I have to go after concert finished then,” she was mumbling to herself ignoring Yuri’s question.

Yuri who is still watching her impatiently snaps her, “Yaah Im Yoona! Why aren’t you answering my questions?”

She grinned, “I need to ask you a favor, Unnie. He’s here, he’s in Osaka now!” She could not hide her excitement over his arrival. She is excited of the feel of breathing the same air with him, though they are practically live in the same place originally. But, being in the same place far away from home, gives her more excitement. It makes her reminiscing the old times, again.

“Who?” asked Yuri, still clueless. She is being more impatient of Yoona’s unclear explanation.

“Lee Jonghyun!” remarked her shortly.

“What?” Yuri yelled louder in surprise. She didn’t expect to hear that name from her again.

“I want to meet him. No, I have to meet him, Unnie. This is the perfect time, and in perfect place.”

“Are you out of your mind?” asked her in disbelief.

“Yes, I am!” she responded bluntly. “Ever since that photo shoot last week, I can’t stop thinking about him.” She wanted to add how she always think about him even before that photo shoot, but she cut her intention. “I can’t get any crazier than this, Unnie. I need to see him at last to know what exactly I want. I can’t handle this torture anymore. Maybe I can stop thinking about him after I see him?”

Though she isn’t sure about the last one. But she muttered any reasonable reasons anyway. Even that one is considered as not reasonable since she hasn’t been able to stop thinking about him after their encounter last week.

“Waah, you’re really unbelievable. Do you know that we will have concert tonight? And we will be back to Korea directly tomorrow? Do you think you still have time to meet him? If you do, then how do you meet him? What are you gonna tell to other members? What are you gonna do to our managers? You know clearly that we aren’t allowed to go anywhere, moreover without manager’s permission. Are you really gonna ask for their permission to meet him? You have a boyfriend! And the whole nation know this. What if you get caught by paparazzi when you’re with him, what would they say about it?” Her chest was going upside down showing how she was trying to suppress her emotion.

“I know, Unnie,” she looked down in disappointment. “That’s why, I will meet him tonight after our concert. This is the best place I can get to see him. There barely paparazzi, since they are more private here. And we won’t do anything dangerous for God’s sake, I just want to see him and talk to him. I promise I will be careful this time. I need your help to talk to Taeyeon unnie, she always listen to you. I will try to sneak out, secretly going out, even doing hide and seek with everyone, I will do everything so that I can go out without being caught. But I can’t do it alone, I really need your help. I can’t talk this to Taeyeon Unnie directly, she will scold me right away, but she always listen to you, so please try to talk to Taeyeon Unnie first. Please, Unnie”, she pleaded while shaking Yuri’s arm. She is trying to move her heart.

“Do you think I am not scolding you right now? Everyone will scold you after hearing your insane request”, she sighed deeply. Yoona can only grinning over her remarks.

“Still no. Even if I agree to do that, I still don’t understand why you have to meet him. It’s Lee Jonghyun who we’re talking about! Just why?” Yuri is still in disbelief of why Yoona suddenly want to see him. She could understand their meeting on the photo shoot, but she can’t really accept the fact that Yoona still want to see him intentionally after they separated.

She looked down again. “I don’t know. My mind is already full with him, I can’t even think of why I want to meet him so badly. I just, I just want it. Have you ever feel there’s something inside your heart that is going to burst but there’s something else that is holding it on unless you do something. That’s what I am feeling right now, Unnie,” her voice is getting shaky. She could cry at any time.

“Sometimes I can’t understand how your brain works, Yoong,” Yuri softened her tone after Yoona’s weak response. She might be disappointed and really want to scold her so badly now. But one thing that she really hates is seeing her cry. It’s really heart breaking for her to see her lovely dongsaeng in misery. She witnessed it too many times before, and that was giving her more pain. She really wants to protect her even more now.

“I am not using my brain now, Unnie,” she answered but her eyes wandered around some where unfocusedly.

“Yoong, please think about it again,” this time Yuri is the one who was pleading. “You had fight with your boyfriend because of him, and now you want to see him behind your boyfriend’s back? Heol,” she continued again. Her words now sound a bit harsher.

Yoona was taken aback, she looked down again, deeper. “I know right, I must be crazy.”

There was a quite long silence before Yoona talked again, she raised her head and looked at Yuri. “But you know that he wasn’t the main reason we had a fight. I have a bigger problem.”

“Are you sure that wasn’t an excuse because you still can’t get over him?” Yuri hasn’t stop to interrogate her yet.

Yoona gasped upon her question. She looked at her blankly. ‘You are indeed straightforward person, Unnie. You always point me out. I can’t forget him, I don’t know how to do. But my feeling towards my relationship with my boyfriend is also true.’

Yoona smiled weakly. But Yuri was able to notice her pain. She was scolding herself for blurting out her mind in the first place. Now, she also hurts her.

“My feeling is real, Unnie. What I’ve told you is true. What I feel towards my relationship with my boyfriend has nothing to do with him. It is my own problem, even if I already get over him, I will still feel that way,” responded her in a very soft voice. It’s like she’s trying to hold her tears.

Yuri moved her hands to caress Yoona’s hair and stared at her softly. “I know. I am sorry, Yoong. I was just, I don’t want to see you’re hurt anymore.” She let out a deep sigh. “I hate it when you put me in a situation like this, Yoong.”

“Please, Unnie. This is what I really want to do. I have been through a lot of pains, I can’t be more hurt than this,” she pleaded with her puppy eyes. “This is the last time I am asking for your help,” she said while shooking Yuri’s arm gently.

Yuri rolled her eyes, “You always say that every time you need me”. Yoona chuckled over her remarks. “It’s not that I can say no though. You must be nagging at me whole day to get what you want.”

Yoona is instantly smilling widely and hugging her tightly, “Thank you so much, Unnie! I really really love you! You’re like an angel, you’ll be my forever saint!”

Yuri was trying to release Yoona’s hug, “Look how your mood changes drastically like this!”

Yoona grinned widely over her words. “But you have to promise me, don’t make any troubles, you have to be careful, most importantly don’t get hurt again.”

“I promise!” exclaimed her while linking her pinky finger to Yuri’s, she was doing pinky promise playfully.

“I will tell it to Taeyeon first, but don’t blame me if she doesn’t allow you. I think you have to sneak out after reached our dorm, because we’ll surely be going home with our managers after concert. You cannot go by then. As we have to fly back to Korea next morning, also to avoid manager’s suspicion, I remind you again to not make any troubles and spend time with him too long.”

She raised her thumb to make an OK gesture, “Okay! I am sure Taeyeon Unnie will understand, you’re her trustworthy dongsaeng”, she continued while still giggling happily.

“Where are you going to meet then? Have you contacted him? How do you escape from dorm? How do you get there? Is he going to pick you up?” Yuri was bombarding her with many questions.

“Relax, Unnie. I have think about it quickly before asking you. We’re going to meet in a bar that we have visited a couple of times when we were dating here,” she paused a while before continuing again. Looks like she had a difficult time when talking about their past. Yuri noticed it and felt a bit regret for agreeing to help her. She’s still worried that something bad may be happened to her.

“Because that’s the only place I can think of, and still open until midnight. I will wait till managers have gone and everyone’s sleeping, and then sneak out to get out of dorm. I am going to get there by taxi.”

“Are you sure? Isn’t it dangerous for you to go alone, Yoong?” she gets more worried.

“I have done this a couple of times in Korea, Unnie, and nothing happened. Even I am doing it in Japan now, it’s relatively safer here. I will wear and use everything to cover me up, so people won’t recognize me”, replied her firmly to assure her unnie that she will be okay. “I will text him now, in fact, all this plan will be a waste if he doesn’t want to meet me or cannot meet me due to some reasons,” she continued with a slight hopeless tone.

“Oh, how I wish he would refuse your invitation”, Yuri responded mockingly.

“Unnie . .”, she was whining.

“Then text him now!” Yuri ignored her whine and ordered her to text him immediately.

“Okay, what should I say Unnie?”

“Just say you want to meet him!”

“Wouldn’t I look like an easy girl if I abruptly say that I want to meet him all of sudden? Ottoke . .”

“Aagh, you’re thinking too much! Let me do it!”, shouted her while snatching Yoona’s phone from her hand.

“Andwee!!”

They then are bickering each other and are involved in phone snatching contest, until both of them are getting tired.

 

***

 

Osaka, April 27th 2014 11.42 AM. CNBlue’s dorm.

Life is full of unexpected things, like what is happening to Jonghyun now. He and s are resting now in their dorm at Osaka. They just arrived here to start fan meeting for their new Japanese album.

He was sitting casually in living room with Yonghwa and Minhyuk when he received a message.

He never expected that it was from Yoona. He furrowed his eyebrows more upon reading its content.

Hi, you’re in Osaka right? Do you still remember my promise to pay you back for your offer last time we met? I am thinking of treating you something nice tonight. I am in Osaka too. How is it? ^^

He looked at the sender name once again to make sure that the message was really sent by Im Yoona. ‘Doesn’t she have concert tonight?’ he’s wondering inside. He needs a couple of minutes before getting back to his sense and start typing reply.

From: CNBlue Jonghyun

Don’t you have another concert tonight?

 

2 minutes later, another message is coming.

From: Im Yoona

I am planning to meet you at our favorite bar, after my concert finished.

 

Our favorite bar . .

His memory is travelling back to times when they had dated in here. They visited that place ocassionally, since it’s cozy and they like its ambience. He remembered how they liked to spend times in Japan, because they would be more free from fear of getting caught. This place is their favorite place after all.

“Hyung!” he called his hyung after his mind came back to current time.

“Yes?” his hyung answered without turning his attention from television. He is in the middle of playing games with Minhyuk.

“Do we have schedule tonight?”

“Nope, our schedule starts tomorrow”, responded him shortly.

“Aren’t we going to eat famous hitsumabushi that we talked about?” Minhyuk butted in.

“Yes!” Yonghwa remarked shortly again, trying to keep focusing at the game.

‘I don’t think I can let members know that I am seeing Yoona tonight. She will meet me after concert anyway, so I can still have dinner with them and sneak out after that.’ He paid attention to his phone again, start typing his reply. He’s relieved that they didn’t asked more after that.

 

From: CNBlue Jonghyun

I am okay with that J

 

From: Im Yoona

Cool. I will text you again when I am ready to get there, see you later.

 

From: CNBlue Jonghyun

See you too~

 

***

 

Jonghyun is already arrived at the bar. He has waited for her for more than 20 minutes. But he doesn’t mind, as long as he can see her. He is sure that Yoona will keep her promise. ‘Unlike me who cannot keep my promise to never leave you,’ he suddenly cursed himself upon thinking about her.

He couldn’t remember how many times she comes into his mind. He even dreamt about her every night after the photo shoot moment. He misses her so badly. He knows that he shouldn’t feel this way. He also questioned himself if he’s allowed to meet her in this current situation.

‘Is it a right thing to do?’ he smirked and continue his own thought. ‘Since when I know what’s right and wrong. I only know that I did such a terrible mistake, and I am still regretting for what I’ve done. If only I could turn back the time . .’

He shook his head. Thinking about that again only bring pain and misery for him. One thing he knows that he will do anything to be able to see her smile, not only for her, but also for the sake of him so that he can continue his life.

“I am sorry for coming late,” a girl’s voice surprised him along with the tap on his shoulder.

She is wearing a white t-shirt wrapped by black thick jacket and jeans. She perfectly matches with his ideal type-someone who looks dazzling in just simple white tee and jeans. She takes off her masker from her face, looks like she wore it to cover her face.

“Are you okay?” asked him worried. She is already here in perfectly fine state, but he cannot help himself to worry about her.

“I had to get to our dorm first after concert, waited for managers to go and also waited for my members to get sleep or at least rest at their room. I don’t wanna make a commotion in the middle of the night when they are tired,” she chuckled before asking to him. “Do your members know you’re here?”

“Nope, I was running away, using our company’s car,” he smiled happily as felt satisfied with his successful plan. ‘You don’t have any ideas of how I deceived my members to run away, and stole the car from my manager. They will scold me so badly when I am home.’

“Oh really? We’re both fugitives tonight!” she laughed followed by Jonghyun. “Have you ordered anything?” she asked again after they both stop laughing.

“Not yet, you said you want to treat me, so I am waiting for you.”

“Why? You should’ve ordered first. You’re worried that I won’t pay for it? Don’t be, I brought a lot of money, I will pay for everything you have, those are on me,” she said while patting her chest.

“Cool, I will order the most expensive beverage then,” he burst into another laughter. “What do you want to have?”

“I feel like want to drink, what about you?”

He furrowed his eyebrows upon hearing her answer. “Are you sure? Don’t you have to come back to Korea tomorrow morning? I am just going to have juice or light cocktail. I am driving, and more importantly I have to make sure that you’re safe, so no alcohol for me,” he made his voice sterner.

“Aah, you’re no fun, Lee Jonghyun! It’s been a while since we had a drink together, come on! Few shots won’t kill you anyway,” she keeps persuading him to accompany her having a drink.

“No! I am driving, I cannot pay the cost to be drunk tonight. If you keep insisting me, you’re doing a criminal act because you force someone driving to be drunk, that endanger other people,” he smirked in a teasing way. ‘I have promised to protect you ever since I laid my heart on you, Yoong. Even you’re not realizing it, but I am keeping that promise till now.’

She pouted cutely over his refusal. “Fine, I’ll have fun by myself then.”

She ordered one small bottle of tequila, while Jonghyun ordered blue marine cocktail for him.

“Why do you suddenly wanna have drink?” he asked curiously.

She sip her drink through a tiny one-shot glass to taste its first sensation and finished it in a real one shot. She made an audible hissing sound as is getting burnt when her drink went inside her stomach. “Aah, it feels great!” she exclaimed ignoring Jonghyun’s question. She feels literally refreshed over the suffocating feels she had over her unending schedules, personal problems, and of course her unresolved attachment with the guy beside her.

He was about to mutter another words when his phone is ringing. He got a message.

I heard you went to Japan. How have you been? I hope you’re having good times there. Don’t forget to eat and sleep too late. Hwaiting, oppa! ^^

He smiled unconsciously upon reading the message. But he closed the message screen immediately and turned off his phone. Not knowing he’s been watched by Yoona, he forgot what he just wanted to say and continue drinking innocently.

“That must be from someone special.” She tried to sound as normal as possible. But she ended up saying it in a judging tone which made her sounds jealous. She had another shot as a redemption for her stupid act.

“What?” he asked cluelessly.

“Your message.”

“Aaah,” he was rubbing her back head awkwardly. “We’re just friends.”

She was knowing it from the beginning by looking at his smile that it wasn’t just usual message. And now she became 200% sure that the sender must be a girl because of what he just said. ‘Stupid Im Yoona! You don’t have right to be jealous at him anymore!’

“So, how was your concert?” he was trying to overcome the awkward atmosphere.

‘See, he doesn’t even want to talk about it! Stop with your over-reacted thought.’ She scolded herself.

“Both of our concerts were so fun. It felt so good to finally starting our tour with new concept, songs, and atmosphere. Hearing they scream our names repeatedly and sing along with us is overwhelming. It’s like a cure to our exhaustion over never ending schedules that always come over and over,” she sighed heavily and had a drink again.

“I noticed, you looked so happy and cheerful.”

She turned her face to him and squinted teasingly, “Did you send someone to spy on me at the concert?”

He chuckled over her kiddingly accusation. “You got me! But since you don’t know who’s the spy, I guess that person is safe,” replied him jokingly. Yoona let out another chuckle. “But, you looked super cute in that snapback. You should wear it more often.”

“Oh really? Waa, since when did you become so nice?” she asked with a fake surprised expression on her face.

“I am always nice.”

“But not to me,” responded her abruptly. She regret her words when the atmosphere between them became awkward again. “Anyway, thanks to you I can hide my true feelings and emotion better now. So I still looked having fun at the concert.”

“What do you mean?” asked him in confusion.

“Nothing,” she shook her head and scold herself for blurting out her thought randomly.

‘You have a problem, Yoona. I can feel it, that’s why you wanted to have drink,’ said him to himself surely.

“You can talk about it to me, Yoona. I will be a good listener,” assured him softly with a smile that showing his dimples. And that makes her defense weakened. ‘Should I tell you? Is this going to be a burden to you? You don’t have feelings for me anymore, so I guess it won’t matter to you.’ She needs to talk about it with someone else after all, so she decided to let it go with the flow.

“I had a fight with him.” She drinks her shot again.

“Him?” he asked cluelessly and after a while he realized his stupidity. ‘Of course him refers to her boyfriend, you dumb!’

“Ooh,” he let out a single word to sign her that he has understand it.

“He was mad at me because I didn’t tell him that I had a photo shoot session with you.”

“Was it because of me? Does he know that we . . ?” he couldn’t continue his question because there’s something that made him chocked suddenly.

“No, it wasn’t necessarily because of you. Yes, I have told him that we were together before when we first dated. I don’t want to hide anything from him, yet I ended up not telling him about that. He was mad at me when found out about that photo shoot a couple of days after, he was accusing me for being dishonest with him.”

“I am sorry,” he looked down, he didn’t know why he feels so sorry to be exact.

“Why are you sorry?” she chuckled while tapping his back. “It is entirely my fault. You had nothing to do with this problem.”

‘Yes, one thing for sure, I still feel sorry for you to let you go through all those pains and miseries because of me. I am that incapable man that cannot keep his promise to stay beside you.’

“That wasn’t the main reason we had a fight to be honest. He was mad at me at first, but I was the one who picked a fight with him, because of something else. That was my own problem but I ridiculously threw a tantrum to him. Only some of my members are knowing this problem. Because I don’t want to add their burden. They already got a lot of difficult times because of my public dating news. So, I thought it’s better if I keep this for myself, but guess some of them really know me so well, that they notice it, and I didn’t have choice but to tell to them.”

She inhaled deeply after telling a quite long words.

“If it’s difficult for you to share, it’s okay if you can’t tell me about it,” he looked at her with an understanding stare.

“No, sometimes when you feel suffocated you just need to share it with someone else, which will make you better. But if you don’t wanna listen to my story then . .”

He held her arm tenderly and cut her words, “You can share to me whatever you feel. I am always here, Yoong.”

They are staring into each other’s eyes deeply. Yoona was fluttered and felt shiver run through her spine over his words, and also those stares that she’s been longing for. ‘It’s been a long time since you called me that, Jong. Why does it feel so peacefully calming down my nerves? Your husky voice is so soothing and like a song for me. I miss that warm stare Jonghyun, I really do.’

She turned back her face and pour in drink to her glass.

“I am getting tired of have to be perfect every time in every place in front of everyone. I cannot be who I really am. It’s getting even worse now. As people know I am dating their most perfect guy in the country, I can’t help myself to feel the insecurity slowly. I always feel that we’re being compared, in every aspect,” she finally drank her drink after playing with the glass.

Jonghyun tries to hold himself from talking, waiting for Yoona to continue her story.

“I should’ve been happy that we got positive responses mostly when the news spread out. They even called us golden couple?” she smirked and continue again, “But I can’t ignore those minor voices behind my back. They said we’re not compatible. How can I even think that we’re perfect for each other? He got everything. People love him for whatever he does, while I am still struggling to not getting hate. He is Korean’s national son in law, the most favorite public figure picked by citizens, number one husband material, and what am I? I just have my members, my family, my fans, and that so-called goddess-like title. They want to compare our educational background? They absolutely can, I haven’t even graduated yet at my age, yet he already got 2 degrees. They want someone from a decent family, non-idol background, someone who is at his level. But he end up being with me. I can imagine disappointment lies in them. What can they hope from someone like me, Jonghyun?”

He was stunned. He was like looking at mirror, he saw himself in front of him.

He laughed. She looked at him in disbelief that he laughed over her problem that has lingering her mind ever since the breaking news.

“So funny that you’re so expert in telling about their thought. Have you ever met them?”

“I just know, and it keeps bugging my mind,” answered her shortly.

“Let’s say yes, they really said that. Then who cares? Do you even know what does your boyfriend feel about you? Shouldn’t you mind your boyfriend only? He chose you, so he has a good reason for it.”

“It’s not that simple, Jonghyun. We’re talking about his fans, his supporters. They knew him even before I see him.”

“Well, real fans should support his decisions as well.”

She had a one-shot again, now she felt a little bit tipsy. “I know right, but this is about me actually. I am the one who choose to think that way. I just can’t ignore all of them.”

“You’re right. No matter how many people convince you to be strong, if you choose to be a coward then you are. You can only fight for them if you choose to be brave.”

‘If only I could say that to my self . .’ he was drowned into his own mind.

“Do you ever think maybe, just maybe, there’s someone else that think the same way as you do towards you? For that person, you’re too far to be reached,” he continued again.

“You’re kidding me. I am not someone worth that thought,” she chuckled.

“You’re too busy to look down yourself that you’re not even realizing that you also have everything.”

She laughed hard. “What everything? Do you know what the headlines are these days? It’s not about SNSD’s Yoona or Im Yoona anymore. It’s all about his little girlfriend, if they’re nice enough, they would add his little cute girlfriend hahaha”, she laughed while keep drinking.

“Stop with your nonsense thought, Yoong.”

“I have been trained for years, I have tried my best to be in this industry for more than 7 years, because I love it. Can you remember how proud I am when they call my name, acknowledge my achievement under my own name? And suddenly after that time, I got a new label, every article competes each other to bring out his name, I can understand if it’s related to our dating news. But what about something that is only related to me or my group, and I didn’t even mention his name, is it okay for them to bring up his name just to get more clicks?” she giggled.

 “I want to stand on my own. Sometimes I feel like they might praise us saying how perfect we are for each other, but they will say-hey look at her, can you believe that she can get him? Finally she got more popularity under his name-behind my back.”

She was about to pour in another drink but Jonghyun was stopping her by gripping her wrist tightly, “Stop, Yoong! You’re drunk!”

“No!” she yelled while releasing his grip and trying to reach the bottle. “I want more.”

But Jonghyun was too fast, he already got rid of the bottle out of her reach. “You’ve had enough, Yoong. We need to go home,” he stood up and tried to pull her from the chair. She fought by slapping his hand. “No way! I still want to drink, one more, okay Jonghyun? Pleasee . .” she pleaded while pointing her index finger.

He was thinking for a while. He almost caught off guard by her pleading look, but saved by waiter’s voice just in time.

“Do you want to pay the bill now, Sir?”

“Yes, please,” he answered while grabbing his wallet and taking out a card. He smiled spontaneously while giving the card to the waiter, ‘You bragged to me how you will pay for everything I had yet I ended up paying our bills.’

“Where is my drink?” she whined as pulling out Jonghyun’s t-shirt like a child asking for candies.

“Errr, I have to do something to get you home!” he grumbled while still waiting for his card. He sighed in relief when the waiter came 5 minutes later and return the card. He bowed and said thank you to Jonghyun.

He decided to piggyback her as she doesn’t wanna get up yet. He finally succeeded in carrying her on his back, but as he predicted she fought by moving her body continuously. He was having trouble in making his body steady. He hardly took steps to get out. The situation was getting worse when Yoona hit his head and pulled out his hair roughly, to annoy him. “Aaah!” he squealed in pain while trying to bear it until they arrived at the car park.

When finally found his car, he was dumbfounded, ‘Now, how can I get the car key from my pocket? It’s not that I can put her down here’. He was looking around searching for something or someone who can help him. He smiled in relief when finding a security man standing not far from them.

Jonghyun called him politely, and he’s willingly help to get the car key, even lay Yoona down inside the car. Apparently she got exhausted after hitting and pulling Jonghyun’s hair before as she looked powerless and closed her eyes now. Jonghyun didn’t forget to say thank you to the man, and rashly get on the car.

He buckled Yoona’s seatbelt then the car. ‘Hopefully I still remember the way to your dorm.’

Jonghyun keeps glancing to Yoona while trying to focus on the street. ‘Though I still want to talk to you, but it’s better for you to sleep now.’

He turned his face when she was mumbling something, “They are so cruel to me, aren’t they?”

Suddenly, all the story she told him is lingering in his mind. One by one, every detail of it keeps hovering inside his head. He is suffering, yet he never thought that she is suffering more.

I am sorry, Yoong . .

I should’ve been braver to hold on to you longer

I should’ve stayed there to hug you tighter

I hope it was just a dream, I don’t mind if it’s a nightmare

And when I open my eyes, you will be beside me, together, forever . .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

New update!! ^^

As usual, I am really sorry if this chapter isn't as you expected T.T

And once again, thank you so mucchh for reading, voting, subscribing, commenting, and of course supporting me, thank you thank you <333

Please continue to do so kekeke

For those who are curious what exactly happened between them, please be patient and stay with me, I will absolutely reveal all of them, one by one hihihi

Anyway, happy reading!! And don't forget to leave any comments, feedbacks, suggestions, anything!! ^^