Not update: Apology

If Only

 

This is not an update, I am sorry :(

@jjjong
I can reply to you directly, but I think it might be better if I explain it to other readers as well :)
First of all, thank you so much for the feedback and review, you really fulfilled my wish hehe *hug*
I would like to apologize if my story doesn't meet your expectation. 
Can I use my first writing experience as an excuse? *puppy eyes* kekeke, I am kidding :D

At earlier chapter, I have enjoyed so much
honestly I can't enjoy the story recently,

Since the story plot, so predictable
Although the plot so predictable, I expected that you will show the unexpected scene
The scene in this chapter, I think too ordinary, like common story
May be in the future, although the story plot so predictable for reader, I hope you can show the moment/scene that even the reader will not think about it

Okay, starting from this point. As you may know, although this is a fanfic, but I want to make the story, characters, scenes, situation, every element in this story as real as possible.
Like for example I included Jonghyun's messy style appearance at Bruno Mars concert, Yoona's angelic feature in Defaye Black event, or even Jessica's recent birthday if you notice :)
I want to make this story somehow can relate to their real life, although it will be not exactly the same since I will insert any additional ideas or scenes.
You might pointed the "birthday surprise" scene, okay, this is totally my fault. Forgive me for being not-too romantic person, so I couldn't think any better romance scene for this part :(
As for other scenes that you think too ordinary or common, such as SNSD's interaction or Jonghyun-Jungshin interaction, I can also explain this.
This story is mainly about JongYoon, but I want to portray their interaction with the ones that close with them as well. How this simple interaction can lead to the memory of them.
For example, how I describe Jungshin's point of view towards Jonghyun's lost through their simple interaction.
But, what can I do, when we have the same delusional minds, so we'll end up thinking the same things when it comes to JongYoon's moments? Because we love both of them hihi.
Overall, this is purely because my lack of ideas, so I will try to do better in the future and make the story less predictable for the readers :)

ah, about the photo shoot,
off course, I hope she's yoona,
may be you can describe the awkwardness after the meeting, and start the emotional conflict in here 

Please wait for next chapter ^^ It's a secret kekeke. I might use your suggestion though :D
Thank you once again :)

and once again, It's like writing two story in one shot, I have the deep feeling for 'the present' but 'the past' the emotional scene is not good enough

Actually, I am not going to reveal it because I want the readers to figure it out.
The reason why I used present and past things because I want to describe how their present situation happened through their past.
The main point will be their present of course, but I need to tell the readers of what happened in the past, right?
Every story has a plot, a growing one, start from a beginning point, middle turnover, conflict, , and ending. I have tried to apply these things to the present part of course.
So does the past, as you may notice, the past part began with how I explain their first encounter and how they end up together up to this chapter :)
I would like to make it growing as the plot I mentioned before.
Regarding the emotional feeling, of course I will deepen this more on their present part, because I portray their misery more in the present.
While the past still only describes their memory of happiness. But maybe this is where the good emotional feeling is lacking.
*Should I write angst more, since I am better at this kekeke* Just kidding :D
So, I will try to deliver the emotion either good or bad better in the future, hopefully I can do this *cross fingers*

While regarding two story in one shot, hmm, once again, perhaps because I used  present and past things? Actually I want to describe how their present has connection with their past that will explain to the readers of what happened exactly before.
Like for example, Jessica's birthday scene could somehow reminded Yoona of her and Jonghyun's birthday. And this past scene holds the key to the secret of how they ended up being together.
I tried to explain it at the end of the present part before turning to the past one. But maybe I didn't add any scenes or narrations at the end of the past that could bring back the reader to the present time.
And what I did-which is still lacking- is blurring the connection between the present and the past. I am sorry about this :(


*sigh*
Sorry, for the long post huhuhu
Once again, I would like to say thank you for all the supports, and of course the feedbacks :)
I won't lie that I say reading your good reviews or enthusiasm towards my story makes me happier and more excited.
That's human nature :)
But so does the good one, your feedback and review like this also makes me motivated to do better and better.
Whatever your comments are, that will be my trigger to pull a better thing :)
So, I encourage not only you @jjjong, but also other readers to give me any comments, feedbacks, reviews, critics, suggestions, ideas, anything to keep me learning things :)

I am happy enough that I can share my love towards JongYoon with all of you <333

Thank you all for your attention and affection to my very first story. 
Good morning, and have a nice day!
See you in the next chapter!! ^^