I hate you, Lee Jonghyun!

If Only

She immediately lurked her bag to find her phone. She really hated darkness, but that didn’t mean she could scream because it will attract people’s attention. She tried to be calm and keep searching for her phone. Finally she got her phone and unlocked it. It now was emitting some light, but couldn’t help much since the surrounding was too dark.

“Hello! Is anyone here?” she shouted while waving her phone. “Hello!” But no response.

She began to feel cold sweat ran from her back neck through her spine. She was shivering. ‘Crap!’

She turned back when suddenly saw a dim light behind her. It turned out to be like a mini stage because there was a mic standee there, but no one was there. Not yet done with the sudden surprise, she heard a familiar sound from the back of the mini stage. “Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da”

‘Oh my god! Is that?’ she couldn’t believe at who was standing in front of her. ‘It’s freaking Lee Jonghyun!’ She could see his shining face in the dimmed light.

The light were switched on as soon as he got out from behind. She could see his face clearer. He wore unbottened light blue with square motive shirt, white t-shirt inside, and light brown trousser. (Imagine he's wearing this ^^) Totally match with her outfit! Dont ask her about his hair, his outstanding red hair covering his entire forehead made him looked even cuter. ‘Damn, who is allowing you to be this handsome?’ Her plan to make him couldn’t turn his eyes from her totally failed, because now she was mesmerized by his charm.

He was holding a microphone and continue singing. “Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da. Sarang ha neun Yoona-ya. Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da.

He pursed a sweet smile that made her heart beating faster. She bit her lip to control her feeling. Her breath was unstable, when he said again, “Happy birthday, my lovely girl”.

‘Goddamn it!’ She could feel all of her body became warm. Her legs were getting weaker that she could fall in any time. ‘After two weeks missing and you just appeared like this make my heart feel like jumping out because too much sweetness I can’t handle!’

“Yaa, Lee Jonghyun!!” she yelled.

He chuckled. “Being the first person who wishing you happy birthday is too mainstream. So I want to be the last person to do that. I would be the last person you will remember for the entire year until your next birthday”.

She couldn’t hold her feeling anymore. ‘See, Lee Jonghyun. I am going to hug you! Because that’s the only thing in my mind right now. You better prepare!’

She walked towards Jonghyun, “Seriously, I am going to kill . .”

She stopped at first step as he was shouting to her, “Stop!”

She looked at him with her big doe eyes.

“Stay right there, Yoong! Being too close to you can mess up my concentration, then I’ll end up ruining my plan tonight. You better watch it from there”, he grinned widely.

‘What the heck are you doing, Lee Jonghyun?’ she was confused and really curious of what Jonghyun was planning to do. She just wanted to hug him to deliver all of her longing towards him. But she obeyed his instruction.

He moved to the back and took a guitar with him, he put the mic to the standee. “I have one more song for you. I really like it and I hope that I can sing this song for a girl I like. So I will sing this song for you”, he smiled. That was like heaven for Yoona.

He started to play the guitar. No wonder a lot of people love him when he’s playing guitar like this, moreover when he put his emotion in it. It reminded her to the times when she was fangirling hardly over this guy. She always be his admirer. Then suddenly she choked, ‘What? He likes me?’

He started to sing . .

When the rain falls out the window,
the hidden memories drench my heart
The person I thought I forgot
rather floats up clearer in my head
My love, my love, my love that I long for
My love, who I call out as loud as
I can but can’t hear me
My love, my love, my love that I miss
Just your name alone cuts me,
my painful love, my love

When the darkness comes out the window
The hidden memories light up my heart

My love, my love, my love that I long for
My love, who I call out as loud as
I can but can’t hear me
My love, my love, my love that I miss
Just your name alone cuts me,
my painful love, my love

The moments we laughed together
The moments we shed tears together
Now I let it go but-

My love, my love, my grateful love
My love, who will remain
even if I erase my everything
My love, my love, my precious love
I will cherish you until my breath runs out,
my love, my love

 

(I know that this song hasn't been released at that time, but please just pretend that it was hehe. You can refer to this performance to imagine the feel of the song more :D )

She was freezed. A situation when you feel tons of butterflies in your stomach, a time when you can hear your own heart beat, but you cannot do anyting, you cannot think about anything. It was so surreal for her that she didn’t know what to do.

“I am sorry for missing these past two weeks. I got mad at first, but then I realized something more important. I am afraid that I might lose you. At that time, when I knew that you disappeared, I didn’t know where you were, I felt this huge willingness to protect you. I don’t wanna lose you, I want to make you safe beside me.”

“I am not a type who fall in love at first sight. But you’re an exception. I get caught in your charm even before I know you. You were like a magnet who attracted me when we first met. And that feeling is growing into something bigger called love as I know you better.”

“Will you, Im Yoona, be my girl?” he confessed as he walked down to where she was standing.

She couldn’t breath. “Youu . .”

He was standing in front of her, facing her. He cupped her face and stared her deeply. She could see so much love, passion, and longing in his eyes. He was caressing her cheeks. She couldn’t no longer hold her tears.

“You are so bad, Jonghyun, you’re so bad”, she raged while kept hitting his chest. “How can you ignore me, I thought you leave me. Do you know how much I miss you. You are so bad, I hate you, Lee Jonghyun!”

He hugged him, she was crying soundly on his chest. “I am sorry, please stop crying”, he said as patted her back. He released the hug after she was a little bit calmed down.

“I really hate you”, she pouted her lips.

He chuckled. “I am sorry, Yoong. An eye for eye, a tooth for tooth. You got me pranked, so I got you pranked”, he laughed when she hit his arm.

He motioned her to look at his eyes. “But I really love you, I want you to be mine. So will you be my girl?” he asked seriously with full of determination.

She bit her lip and responed in a soft voice, “Yes”.

“What? I can’t hear you”, . He put one of his hand in front of his ear as a not hearing gesture.

She looked up to him, “Yes! I said yes!” she answered in a louder voice, a half yelling.

He lifted her chin with his hand, she widened her eyes. He moved her face closer to hers. She knew what would come, but she stayed still. There was no point of turning back if her body was under his command. She could smell his body’s scent, it made her stomach ached, but she liked its sensation. She lost in the way he touched her, she was trapped in the way he stared her. And in a second he landed his lips to hers. She was shocked, her whole body became weak. She felt like has no strength. He moved his lips and kissed her deeper. She decided to close her eyes and enjoy it, giving herself to him. Without thought, without burden, without boundaries, she freed herself to him along with every he gave her. She felt butterflies in her stomach dancing in joy when his hand moved to her cheeck, caressing it, touch it, giving her all the sensation through her chest. She loved the way he kissed her softly, gently, without rushing, without lust, but in so much passion.

She opened her eyes when she no longer felt his touch. He smiled. She could still taste his lips in hers, wet and delightful. She could still smell his scent on all over her face.

“Thank you.”, he hugged her. She buried her face into his embrace.

She could feel warmness spread through her body. “Don’t ever leave me, okay?” she pleaded.

“I won’t”, he kissed top of her head. Once again, she felt tickling sensation through her heart. This was her dream, she always liked to imagine someone would kiss her in forehead or top of her head. Because it was like the highest way of showing affection to someone you love. By kissing the top of your body, you are declaring to protect the one you love from head to toe.

“Omo! I forgot to tell Taeyeon unnie. She must be worried to death!” she released the hug.

He chuckled. “Don’t worry, I have told them that you’re safe with me. I have also asked their permission to bring you home late”.

“What?” she furrowed her forehead.

“Actually, before doing this I already told them about my feeling for you. I asked their permission to do this. They weren’t sure at first, I was being interrogated. But I can passed them, so we got their blessing”, he explained proudly.

“What? All of my members? Including Fany unnie?” she asked in disbelief.

He nodded, “Yes, your unnies and maknae”.

“Hoel! You fooled me!”

He laughed and pinched her nose, “Now you knew how does it feel”.

She hit his arm and laughed together.

 

***

 

Seoul, April 21st 2014 10.25 AM. CNBlue’s Dorm.

Jonghyun woke up with the same dream, again. Different time, different place, different situation, but with same person, and same meaning. He saw her, but she was gone. He reached her, but she ran. This time he also dreamt about her. She was there, standing in front of him, looking at him from a distance. But she had no expression, her face was blank, her soul was empty. He tried to reach her, but she ran from him. The more he wanted to reach her, the farther she ran. He lost her. He was miserable.

He can’t understand how his mind working though.

Sometimes, he is looking forward to this dream. He will try to sleep as soon as possible so that he can have the dream. Because he knows, only in dream he can see her, only in dream he can heal his longing of her presence. He miss her. In every breath he takes, he smells her scent. In every step of his walk, he sees her. He can picture the way she smiles, the way she laugh, the way she rage, all of her habit perfectly, even though she is no longer beside him. The only way to see her is dreaming about her. He then will wake up happily. Stronger than ever, more powerful, ready to face the world. Because she will always be his muse.

Sometimes, he hates this dream. He is afraid of losing. He will stay awake, doesn’t allow his body to sleep so that he won’t have the dream. God knows how much he wants to reach her, but she is always running from him. In the end, he always lose her. He cannot endure the misery when he sees her gone. His heart is always aching. Because he will wake up with regret that is haunting him for the rest of the day. Realizing that she isn’t gone, but he’s the one who let her go. He will hate himself for being a coward.

He gets up from bed, feels a bit dizzy. He remembers that his band just wraped up their first concert of their new album in Seoul. So that’s why he is still exhausted.

He comes out of his room to see that there’s nobody outside. He walked to kitchen directly, it has been his habit actually. Maybe because he loves food, so the first place he will remember is kitchen. He sees the maknae who is busy doing something.

“What are you doing?” he asked from behind.

“Oh, hyung! You’re awake? I am cooking”, Jungshin answered while turning back.

“Where are the others?” he asked as looking around the room.

“I don’t know, they left since morning.” Jungshin paid his attention back to his cook.

Jonghyun started to get curious of what Jungshin has been doing. He approached him and took a peek. “What are you cooking? Everyone’s leaving, who are you cooking for then?”

“Of course for you, Hyung. You looked sick since our concert last night, so I want to make you special porridge, only for you”, he grimaced facing Jonghyun.

“Yaahh, is it really uri Jungshin? Since when you’re being good to me?” mocked him.

“Don’t you realize it? I always care about you”, he responded while leaning her face to Jonghyun’s shoulder. He made a cute face while pouting his lips.

Jonghyun immediately stepped back, releasing his shoulder from Jungshin’s face. “! Don’t make that face to me!”

Jungshin laughed hard. “Just wait in the dining room, Hyung. The porridge will be ready in a minute”.

He obeyed Jungshin’s command and walked towards the dining room. The maknae was right, not long after that he came while bringing a bowl of hot porridge. He then joined Jonghyun in the table and served him the porridge.

Jonghyun smiled widely, “Gomawo, Jungshin-ah”. One of things that could make his eyes sparkling is foods.

Jungshin is watching him eating the foods solemnly. He’s not sure whether his hyung is hungry or his porridge is really delicious that he’s eating it in a fast way. Then he saw Jonghyun squealed and blew his mouth. Jungshin chuckled. The porridge must be still hot.

It’s not that s never care about Jonghyun. They are caring for each other. How aren’t they if they have lived together under one roof for a long times. They have been through all the good times and hardships together. Not only as work partners, but also brothers.

But ever since that time, the time when he lost his soul. The time when he began to blame himself. Jungshin can still remember clearly how depressed, miserable, and broken his hyung was. Even now, he can still feel it, his hyung hasn’t moved on yet. s then promise to themselves that they will protect and care for him more.

“You have schedule, right?” Jungshin asked broke the silence.

He nodded while still continue eating. “I have a photo shoot for magazine tomorrow, but I need to discuss the concept with the team first today. I think it’ll be after lunch time, so I don’t need to be hurry.” He added after finishing his last spoon of porridge. “Hwaa, this is really delicious, you’re really talented cook. You can be a chef too in the future”, he praised while rubbing his stomach, feeling so full.

“I heard it is a couple photo shoot”, he ignored his hyung’s praise.

 “Yes, but I don’t know who my partner is yet”.

“Can’t I be your partner, hyung? I want to do a couple photo shoot with you,” Jungshin clutched his hands in front of his face, like a fan girl who is adoring her idol.

“Stop that face! Or I will kill you”, he yelled with a disgusted look.

Jungshin doesn’t care his threat and continue his tease. “Wae? Am I not pretty enough to be your partner?” he mimicked sad face.

This time, Jonghyun doesn’t need to yell at him, because he’s ready to smack his dongsaeng down.

 

***

 

Jonghyun arrived at the magazine’s office on time. He went to the meeting without his manager, because he thinks it’s only a meeting to discuss the concept and theme for his photo shoot so no need to be accompanied by his manager. He is sure that his manager have talked about the contract detail before.

He has waited for about 10 minutes when he heard someone’s coming into the room where he’s waiting. A tall man, maybe forty something years old judging by a few grey hairs he has, followed by a woman, younger, who’s wearing glasses. He gets up and bows to greet them.

“Oh, sorry for making you wait. I am Park Jung Nim, the photographer”, he bowed too and shake Jonghyun’s hand.

“That’s okay, I just came”, he smiled. “Please take care of me”.

“This is Lee Min Ji, the style director”, Park Jung Nim introduces the woman behind him. She then shakes Jonghyun’s hand as well.

“Please take care of me”, he said to Lee Min Ji.

“Let’s sit”, Park Jung Nim motioned them to sit. “I will tell you our concept for the photo shoot tomorrow briefly, since we still need to wait for your partner. You know that it will be a couple photo shoot, right?”

“Nde”, he answered shortly while nodding his head.

“She has another schedule, so she apologized for coming a bit late. But she already told me that she will arrive shortly”, he continued. “This time we are going to make movie pictorial edition for our magazine.”

Jonghyun is listening to Park Jung Nim’s explanation with full concentration.

“So from some box offices and popular movies, we chose Twilight series. You know this movie right? We chose it because we think that this movie has attracted a lot of teenagers or even adults with its deep romance story. Unusual, unique, but leave a deep impression to the viewer. So this photo shoot’s theme will be something like-we can call it Korean version of Twilight. Have you watched the movie, Jonghyun-ssi?” he asked as he feels that Jonghyun is drown into his own mind.

‘I’ve watched it, with her. This is our favorite movie’.

“Jonghyun-ssi?” he asked once again.

Jonghyun startled and cleared his throat before answering, “Nde, I’ve watched it.” There is a slight of blush on his face as they caught him daydreaming.

“Great, because it will be an advantage since you already knew the character and will be able to explore it more. You can also build a good chemistry with your partner. As you may know, the characters are the legendary couple of this movie, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. We don’t need to explain why we chose you to be Edward Cullen, right?” he asked Jonghyun with a tease smile.

Jonghyun laughed shyly.

“You’re the famous Korean Edward Cullen and public acknowledge it”, he continued to state the fact but considered as another tease by Jonghyun. He blushed more over Park Jung Nim’s statement.

“Kamsahamnida”, he responded in blush.

“Your partner will be the Bella Swan”.

“Can I know who my partner is?” he asked curiously. It made him a little bit excited. He is trying to act his-not-her favorite role of their favorite movie, even though it’s not in a real movie.

“You will see her shortly”, he smiled in a meaningful way.

“Is she pretty?” Jonghyun asked jokingly.

They laughed. “Of course, when our team were discussing who is the perfect figure to be the Bella Swan, we all think of her. Of course, she is pretty, you can say, simplicity fits her the best, simply beautiful. Her face feature and facial lines really are suitable with Bella’s appearance. Also her aura radiates strong vibe as Bella Swan the most.” This time Lee Min Ji is speaking.

‘Why do I remember someone?’ Jonghyun is thinking in his mind. But he erased that thought immediately.

Then, they hear door knock sound from outside. A girl wearing a cap is coming in and bowing, “I am sorry for coming late”. Jonghyun turned back to the door’s direction.

He couldn’t see her face because of the cap, but her cheerful voice somehow sound very familiar to him. And he is stunned when she raised her head and looking into that pair of big doe eyes who’s looking at him in daze.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Next update!! I hope it is as promised before hehe :))

Thank you, thank you, thank you again for the views, votes, subscribes, and comments from you. You guys are amazing! <333

 

The Korean Twilight photo shoot starring Lee Jonghyun Cullen, are you guys excited??!! kekeke

Who will be the Bella Swan?? :D

 

Please leave any comments, subscribe, vote, read, anything as these are my muses hehe, so I will be motivated more to finish the update :))

Please enjoy and have a nice day!! ^^