Bring Back the Memories

If Only

Seoul, April 22nd 2014 07.05 AM. Photo shoot studio.

As promised, they arrived at studio before 7 AM the following day. Yoona went to the dressing room directly to get make up from the stylist. So did Jonghyun. The first shoot will be when Edward and Bella first met in school. So their style will be casual as well.

After about one and a half of an hour, Jonghyun finished his preparation. He is wearing a dark blue shirt and cut his hair (Gosh, I really need him to cut his hair). His hair was styled without bang and similar to Edward’s hair style. He went to the studio in second floor directly to see all crews are preparing the set. But he hasn’t seen Yoona yet, guess she needs longer time to do the make-up.

This is not his first photo shoot, but he cannot help himself to feel completely nervous. He’s like going back to the day when he was performing in stage for the first time. The feel is kinda similar. There is something that makes him feel uneasy. He brushed off her sweaty palms and inhaled deeply. ‘You can do this, Jonghyun. Make it a bonus, because you can see her, finally.’ He entered the studio.

He bows to all crews that he passed and greets them. He is indeed a big star now, but that doesn’t make him forget to respect and act politely to all staffs and people who are helping him. He won’t be like who he is now without them.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Mr. Park Jung Nim”, he greeted Park Jung Nim who is busy checking the lighting in the middle of the set. There are 2 tables with chairs and book shelf wallpaper as background at the back. The first photo shoot will be when Edward and Bella first meet, so the background must be like a school set.

“Oh, you’re done?” Park Jung Nim turned his face to him and then looked around. “I guess Yoona-ssi hasn’t done with the make-up yet, I am still setting up the lighting. You can wait there”, he pointed to a couch at the corner of the room. Jonghyun nodded his head and walked towards the couch. He pulled out his mobile phone from his pocket and started to play his favorite game. In a second, he concentrated fully to the game.

A half of an hour later, a girl with skinny jeans and thin broken white t-shirt enter the room happily. Her long big wavy hair is bouncing as she walks inside the room. She greets everyone there with a wide smile. Her mood is totally good that morning. She already forgot her lack of sleep. Last night she couldn’t sleep because she was really nervous to be in one frame with Lee Jonghyun, the man who is bugging her mind over these times.

This is not their first appearance in one frame actually. She could still remember their moment in an interview of a music show last year. They were still together. She feels the same nervousness and excitement when she was told that she would interview her boyfriend that time. On the night before the recording, she was busy memorize her script and discuss what would they talk about with him. She was nervous, afraid of ruining the moment. But when she met him on the recording, looked in his eyes, saw his smile, all her fear was gone, so was her memory of script.

Still fresh in her memory how she went blank for the first 5 minutes before the recording started. But he was there with her, his meaningful stare and warm smile were more than enough to return her spirit back. She didn’t need to recall the script, because everything came to her mind unconsciously. She even ended up doing over-aegyo that made her got teased a lot by her unnies and also maknae. Sometimes, despite her broken heart effect, she giggles when reminiscing this memory.

Just like today, she gets almost the same feelings that she felt one year ago. The only difference is he’s no longer by her side now. ‘Would it be too much if I expect the same lovely stare and warm smile from him? That’s all I need to make my heart feels at ease’, she inhaled deeply and looked around her. She found Park Jung Nim who is talking with two staffs in the middle of the set. She walked towards them, but before reaching them she looked around again trying to find him. She finally spotted him at the corner of the room. She smiled, ‘He must be playing his favorite game,’ she guessed it looking from his lips gesture which once cursing and once squealing.

She felt hesitant for a while, but she decided to approach him. She stood up in front of him and looked down to him. “Morning”, she greeted him cheerfully.

He paused his activity for a while upon hearing her familiar voice. He then raised his head to look at the person in front of him. He was taken aback, his jaw dropped, and his mouth formed an ‘O’-shape. She is so stunning. Her fresh face which is beautified with light and natural make up complete each other with her simple gorgeousness. Her bright doe eyes that can’t be resisted. She let her hair down on the right side of her face while she keep her hair on the back for the other side makes her looks more graceful.

He was gulping when tracing down her top outfit. She is wearing a fit white tee and transparent. He can look through inside her tee, and her black bra.  He cursed himself, ‘I am such a ert! Stop your dirty mind, Jonghyun!’ But he has to admit that the fit outfit is such a complement to her slim figure. It makes her look perfect from head to toe. He amazed at how this simple outfit on her could make him hard.

“Hi!” she waved her hands in front of his face knowing she got no response from her earlier greet.

He startled and smiled awkwardly, she chuckled over his reaction.

“Hi, guess I am not fully awake yet”, he grinned widely. He is so cute that she wants to pinch his cheeks. But she can control herself.

“You were playing game”, she responded while slightly pouted motioning her face to his phone.

‘Gaah, Im Yoona, can’t you be any cuter than this?’ He rubbed his back head and gave another grin. “Ah right! Do you wanna sit?” he asked while gesturing his hand to the couch. Apparently the couch is only enough for one person.

“Nope”, she shook her head. “I am nervous, weird right? I have done it a lot before, but it feels like my first time doing it. Standing can reduce my nervousness”, she continued while turning her face to Park Jung Nim who is still busy doing the preparation.

Jonghyun got up from the couch while putting his phone into his pocket. “Me too. But playing game makes me forget my nervousness”, he said while shrugging off his shoulders.

Right after that, Park Jung Nim is walking towards them. “Are you guys ready? We are ready to take the first session”. Without saying much, they are following Park Jung Nim behind.

“Shall we start?” he asked when finally holding his camera.

They then walked towards the center of the set.

“The first session would be when Edward and Bella first meet. So you will turning back to each other. No eye contact, turn your body into opposite direction, but your face should face the camera”, Park Jung Nim started to give the pose instruction.

They followed his instruction obediently, but they naturally stand quite far. Park Jung Nim started taking picture, when suddenly he paused and thought for a while.

“I think you two stand too far, can you step closer”, he said while motioning his hands to get them closer. They are moving backward cautiously, as afraid of crashing each other. “Yes, closer please, but don’t let your back are touching each other”, he added.

‘Relax, dude! It’s only the beginning’, Jonghyun tried to calm himself down when he felt that his heart beating faster upon being closer to Yoona.

“Use your emotion to express your feeling. Right now you are not Yoona or Jonghyun. Bella, imagine how you get attracted to Edward at first sight, you really want to approach him, you have so much desire to be close with him. While you Edward, try to hold yourself from the temptation of her blood by staying away from her. But you feel something strange because the more you avoid her the more you want to be closer. Imagine how furious you are when you cannot read her mind, anxious, but trying to ignore her”, Park Jung Nim tried to bring out their emotion while keep taking the picture.

Both of them are closing their eyes, apparently try to picture the emotion in their mind and show those feelings through their facial expression. Despite the awkwardness and nervousness at the beginning, they are truly professional artists after all. Once they get the emotion, they get immersed to their role as really act it out.

‘Remember when you saw him at the first time, you might not fall in love with him at the first sight, but your heart was jumping out over his deep stare and cool gaze’, she is trying to go back to the moment when they first met.

Meanwhile Park Jung Nim is busy taking their picture from many angles. “Bella, look at the camera here”, he instructed Yoona to look at the camera when he shoot from the left side of the set. He even called their role name to deepen the characters more.

“Okay, I think it’s enough for this scene. You can change wardrobe and we will prepare for the second set”, he said after feeling satisfied with the pictures he took for first scene. Jonghyun and Yoona then walked towards changing room where the stylists had waited for them to help them change.

Not long after that, they came back to the set with new outfits. Jonghyun is wearing a white t-shirt now and wrapped in a dark brown leather jacket makes him look manlier. While Yoona is wearing light blue t-shirt but wrapped in a dark blue with stripe and square motive. Her boyish look is completed by dark grey sneaker she’s wearing.

“Shall we continue?” Park Jung Nim asked them as he realized their presence there.

“Sure”, Jonghyun answered while fleshing a wide smile. He is still a little bit nervous, but much more comfortable now after passed the first scene without any problems. Even though his heart is beating like a crazy, but he can still manage his expression. He felt so grateful for being a cold person somehow, that makes him could hide his true feeling well.

“The second scene is when finally you are getting attracted to each other. I have only one pose in mind which is when you’re facing each other and looking at each other’s eyes. I will take the picture from front side. But if you have another ideas, then feel free to propose it”, Park Jung Nim continued giving instruction.

‘Damn! I know this will happen, but not expecting it will come sooner. I will survive if looking anywhere but her eyes. I swear those eyes are my weaknesses, how can I handle myself later’, Jonghyun is grumbling inside while taking a glance at Yoona who looks in a deep thought. ‘Does she feel uncomfortable?’ he’s worried.

“That’s nice!” she shouted after raising up her head makes Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Edward and Bella have to get interact directly anyway to emphasize our chemistry. Right, Jonghyun?” she turned her face to him and smiled.

‘Shot! Double kill! Be strong, Jonghyun!’ an annoying voice keep sounding inside his head. “I agree”, he answered immediately before caught off guard daydreaming over her beautiful eyes and smile.

“Let’s start then!” exclaimed Park Jung Nim excited. He doesn’t know why he’s so excited for this photo shoot. He has done so many photo shoots, single, couple, or group ones, but this time he feels like there’s a strong feeling between them. He isn’t sure what makes him get so attracted to their interaction, even it has been only their second session. He doesn’t want to question himself what is exactly happening between them, because that is not his territory. He only wants to be optimistic that these pictures will come out nice because of deep chemistry between them.

They stepped closer and face each other as Park Jung Nim’s instruction. Park Jung Nim can see how they still seem awkward by seeing their hesitant gestures. “Forget Im Yoona and Lee Jonghyun. You are Edward Cullen and Bella Swan for now”, he said trying to loosen up their nervousness.

Jonghyun finally took the step closer to Yoona. They are now standing in no distance.

‘Ah, how I miss looking at your eyes closely like this. Even I am still not sure whether it’s just a dream or not. You’re finally standing in front of me yet feels so unreal.’ He stares at her deeply. He could still hear camera’s shutter sound but his heart beat sound is louder. Guess he doesn’t have to act it out as that feeling is already there, since a long time ago and until this moment. He’s not sure if he just try to play his character or simply express his true feeling, but he is following his gut. He then places his hand on her waist and pulls her closer.

Yoona widens her eyes in shock. She doesn’t expect he will do that willingly. But she doesn’t let her guard down, she’s back to her normal gaze in a second. She was shivering when feeling his touch on her waist. ‘If only there were just the two of us, I might hug you for doing this kind of thing to me, Jonghyun. But you’re an amazing actor, aren’t you? I can’t tell if it’s just an act or do you still have feeling for me?’ she shook her head a little unconsciously like disagreeing her own thought. She realized her doing when look at his smirk, and his stare is even deeper, she can feel her knees getting weaker. ‘Stupid! He must’ve known I think a lot! I used to be in this situation back then, but my heart is so weak like this. I am supposed to hate you, Jonghyun. Or, at least being as neutral as possible.’ She let out sigh.

‘I can smell your strawberry shampoo in your hair. I used to caress your hair, smelling, and kissing it like crazy. I will be crazier to do that at this time, Yoong. But can I at least have a chance to imagine that?’ He softened his gaze, he asked her through his eyes. It’s crazy but he believes that she can read his mind.

‘Do it, Jong! Whatever comes to your mind, just do it! Don’t ever think about it! I might be crazy for letting myself enjoy this moment while it last. But I am already insane when my weak heart still falls for you even after you left me. I don’t care what will happen tomorrow Jonghyun, just let me feel your love even only for today’, she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. She tried to concentrate after her crazy thought. She opened her eyes when a soft touch is laid on her hair.

His other hand is caressing her hair gently. She smiles knowing her wish has been granted.

“Good! Feel the emotion, you can use any gestures for showing off your love, your passion towards each other! Do it like nobody sees you”, Park Jung Nim became more excited when they are showing more interaction. He is still busy taking pictures and moving around to get perfect angles. He is taking a couple of pictures more then wrap up the second session. “Let’s change to next pose!”

They turned their face immediately upon hearing Park Jung Nim’s instruction. They listened to him attentively. “You don’t have to change wardrobe I guess. This time the pose would be back hugging.”

Suddenly she is reminded of how she would be a little bit sensitive over back hug word. That is her group’s new song and indeed her favorite song, but what made it be her favorite because it was one of her favorite things to do, with him, with the man who is standing beside her. She took a glance at him. He looked calm and normal, still with his cold face. ‘Tssk, I bet you already forgot about it’.

But then he pursed a smile to her. “Wah, this is getting more exciting, right Yoona-ssi? You like back hug, don’t you?” he asked her teasingly.

She furrowed her eyebrows in silence, Park Jung Nim chuckled instead. “Yaah, who won’t like back hug, it’s romantic, isn’t it?” He continues the tease by looking at Jonghyun and Yoona back and forth. She looked down to hide her slightly blushed face and putting her hair strain behind her ear.

His heart was flustered a bit when she was biting her lips. He always love it when she’s doing that. He fixed his jacket and turned his face to her. “Shall we start?”

Without even answering his question, she felt his breathe on her neck. She startled when hearing a click sound from the camera because Park Jung Nim has started taking picture. She looked blankly to the camera before Park Jung Nim said to her, “You’re in so much love with Edward, express that strongly with your stare to camera, Bella.”

“I am sorry, I am going to put my hands on your waist”, he whispered to her asking for permission.

‘Right, you’re Lee Jonghyun, even in a situation like this you’re still being a gentleman’. “Go on”, she answered softly while nodding her head. He was shivering more when his hands touched her waist, she could also feel his warm breathe at the side of her neck. She couldn’t help her memory who is going back to their first official date two years ago.

After the prank confession from him at her birthday night, they were finally together officially. Their first date happened one week after. It was an ordinary date, they were eating at a Japanese restaurant at that time. But before going home, he asked her to go to a place. She still remembered how curious she was when he didn’t tell her what the place was. She was surprised when he brought her to Han River. He managed to find a hidden spot where nobody’s around. They could enjoy the river and night view freely from the side of the river. They were chatting, laughing, teasing, and he was hugging her from behind. She felt the same shiver and tingling sensation as now when he first put his hands on her waist, and then circled his hands to her body, like what he was just doing now!

He is leaning his chin to her shoulder, smelling her hair, the exact moves he did two years ago. She is trembling inside. She remembered his word at that time, he whispered ‘I love you’ with his husky voice to her earlobe.

And now, he is whispering something to her, but different word, “I am sorry”. She is stunned.

“What are you sorry for?” she asked him carefully, prevent everyone from noticing her lip gestures.

“Everything”, he whispered again.

She was about to say something, but she is hearing Park Jung Nim’s voice, “Nice! We got nice photos already!” Her attention brought back to Park Jung Nim, at one glance she already saw Jonghyun standing beside her. Her body suddenly became cold without his warm embrace.

‘Did he really say that? Am I imagining things?’ She doesn’t know which one is her memory and which one is the reality. She is still struggling with her mind to bring back her sense. But the memory of their first date in Han River is surfaced again. Now, things are getting more complicated when her boyfriend appears. Actually she felt reluctant when he asked her to spend the night there, because she would be reminded of these past memories that she wants to bury deeply. But it wasn’t like she can say no by giving that excuse to him. So she gave up, but fortunately they spent the times inside the car, so she could redeem herself to reminisce the memory more.

“Let’s have a break first! You can have lunch in one hour then prepare for next shoot”, Park Jung Nim’s voice brought her back to reality. She was looking around and found him no longer beside her. She is standing alone in the center of the set.

“We have prepared your lunch box right there, Yoona-ssi”, a female staff approached her and pointed her hand to a table at the corner of the room near the door. She smiled and nodded her head. “Thank you, I will get there”, she answered while following the staff to the table.

He was already there.

“This is chicken katsu with cheese cream”, the female staff served two lunch boxes to them. “We’re sorry that we cannot provide Korean food, because the catering menu for today is Japanese one”, she continued in a slight apologizing tone.

“That’s okay, we like Japanese food”, Yoona assured her while sitting down the chair. She doesn’t realize there’s someone watching her, and this person is too sensitive over word ‘we’ since yesterday.

“That’s a relief, Please enjoy your lunch then”, she smiled and bid herself.

There are only the two of them in the table. Yoona looked at him who was drinking through bottle. He wasn’t bothered to take the box. But he widened his eyes when seeing her grab all the boxes and put them in front of her. She opened the top box and busy examined the foods. She grabbed its spoon and began to do something to the foods.

He smirked. ‘Oh, and now you take all of the foods for yourself’.

“Here, for you, I have put aside the cheese cream from it. You still don’t like cheese right?”, she said while lending him the lunch box.

He was bewildered. “Do you still remember?”

She chuckled over his blunt question. “Of course, I still remember clearly how you hate cheese so much to the extent that I believe you’re allergic to it yet you just don’t like its taste. That’s how strange you are, a big eater but is really picky of foods”, she answered while still concentrating to her food.

“Let’s enjoy our meal!” she said leaving zoned out Jonghyun.

She is busy munching her meal without noticing someone still watching her while smiling like an idiot. He cannot control it and let out a chuckle. Yoona stops eating and looks to his face, “Why are you laughing?”

“You don’t change at all. Still eating like no tomorrow, don’t mind people around you. You are a girl but never bothered to care for your image”, mock him.

She put her chopsticks down, slightly glare to him and respond, “Why do I have to care? I am eating my own meal, and I am not disturbing other people. You have to enjoy your meal at its finest you know, though the food or its taste is the same, but the feeling and sensation when you eat it will be different for each time”.

He smiled upon hearing her response. She can always defend herself, sometimes overreacting too when it comes to food.

“Besides, trying hard to keep my image is tiring, I gave up on this since long time ago”, she laughed widely showing her alligator-signature laugh.

“But without you realizing, showing your true behavior like this is really dangerous, at least for me”, he mumbles while eating his meal.

“What are you saying?” she couldn’t hear his words.

“Aniya!” he shook his head refusing to repeat his words. “Watching you eat is pretty amusing for me. I can get full only by looking at you eat. And you look happiest when eating, that makes me happy too”, he added as still munching his food.

But this time Yoona cannot hide her blushed face because she could hear his words clearly after paying more attention. She continue eating to prevent Jonghyun from seeing her face, “Hurry up finishing your meal. We only get short time break. We can prepare for next shoot sooner and finish this photo shoot quickly”.

“Do you want it to finish quickly? But I don’t, since I want to see you longer”, he titled her face to the side and showed her fake pout lips.

‘God, he’s teasing me! That wasn’t cute Jonghyun! I am not affected’, she is whining inside but cannot help to bury her face deeper so that he cannot see red blush on entire of her face.

He laughed harder over her reaction then continued eating.

‘What did you do, Jonghyun? Yesterday you just acted cool and full of sarcasm towards her, and now suddenly you showed your aegyo in front of her? Aargh, I must be crazy. But I feel like ice rock between us began to melt, we’re getting comfortable to each other. Or is it just my delusion? I don’t deserve your nice treatment, Yoong, I am sorry’, he looked down in disappointment after laughing hard, and continue eating in no word.

Yoona realized his change of expression but decided to ignore it, since she is already full of thought about their interaction. She is still wondering how they can get comfortable to each other, it’s not that she dislikes it. She likes it, she miss it to be exact. She miss joking around with him, teasing, laughing together, and making fun of him like they used to do back then. She cannot deny that her heart is still hurt because of him, yet she does miss him as her friend. Like she will do anything to keep him beside her, but she knows that it could only bring pain to her.

They continue eating in silence.

A couple of minutes later, she already finished her meal. She bid herself and go to changing room. She changes into another outfit and get her make up done again by the stylist.

One hour later, everyone is ready to start the next session on the photo set. Yoona is wearing white sleeveless dress and sneakers again, to show her tomboyish side even in a girlish dress. She looks simply beautiful along with her hair which is styled into long straight hair style now. Jonghyun cannot help himself to keep glancing at her. Like there is something in her that caught his eyes.

“Do you still remember a scene on a party when Bella has known Edward’s identity as vampire, than she asked him to bite her to turn her into vampire. And Edward bended her body down and by kissing her neck? You’re going to do that now”, Park Jung Nim butted in as soon as he finished setting his camera.

‘Right, we’re going to do this kind of thing anyway’, Yoona tried to loosen up the tension.

Jonghyun cleared his throat first before walking to the set followed by Yoona behind.

She naturally stopped in front of him. “Let’s do it”, he said. She nodded, after that he put his hands on her arms trying to bend her down. He moved his right hand to her back to support her body and keep it steady. He moved her face forward closer to her neck. He was still holding her breathe trying to stay still in that position and hold her carefully. He wanted to make sure that she is comfortable enough in that position. After getting his balance and feeling that her body was bended properly, he let out his breathe and blow the air from his mouth through her neck.

Suddenly she giggled. He was confused of why she giggled all of sudden. She was laughing more when he keep breathing.

“What’s wrong?” he asked confusedly.

“It’s tickling”, she laughed again before continue her word. “Your breathe, my neck is tickled”, she laughed again.

“So, what should I do? I have to hold my breathe till this shoot finish?” he asked desperately. She stopped laughing when he said something. But then continue laughing when he shut up.

“Just say something, or keep me talking”, she pleaded while trying to hold her laughter.

“Why are you laughing, Yoona-ssi?” Park Jung Nim who caught her laugh finally get curious as well.

Jonghyun pulled her up making her standing normally. She was still laughing, now even wider. She tried to cover and stop her laugh when realizing everyone’s attention is now on her.

“I am sorry. My neck is a little bit sensitive, so when he breathes, my neck is tickled, I cannot stop laughing”, she answered while looking down to the floor feeling so ashamed. “Ah, this is so embarrassing”, she is mumbling to herself but everyone can still hear it.

Park Jung Nim chuckled over her honest answer, Jonghyun too giggled who then received glare from Yoona. ‘You’re too cute. I should’ve known why you always moan when I am exploring your neck’, he suddenly thinks that random thing, he was cursing himself then for thinking such a dirty thought.

“But I can bear it if we’re keep talking, so I have something to concentrate for”, she tried to offer a solution. She doesn’t want to disappoint the team, she is afraid that they will cancel this scene just because her silly act.

“That’s a relief”, exclaimed Park Jung Nim, he mimicked an over-relieved face to . He chuckled as looking at Yoona’s frowned face. He’s really humorous person and teasing Yoona makes him happy. “That way could be more natural. You guys can talk, just do it as natural as possible”, he was preparing to take another photos.

She faced Jonghyun again. He bended her body again and repeated the previous action.

“Say something, Jonghyun”, said her as soon as her neck was exposed and she could feel warm breathe from his nose.

“What should we talk? I don’t have any idea”, he responded bluntly.

“Anything”, shouted her shortly. She was grumbling when he hasn’t said a word and she started to get tickled by his breathe. “Do you think we have to do the photo shoot with Jacob also?” finally she asked him random thing that came across her mind that time. She was also amazed why she could come up with that topic.

“Ne? It is about Edward and Bella, why Jacob has to be here?” he answered her question. Slightly felt relieved that he just need to continue the talk.

“But Jacob is an important person for Bella. She likes him too! Don’t you think it will be more dramatic if we take picture together?” she chuckled, not sure because she’s tickled or because of her imagination. “Who knows for now Bella’s heart is actually choosing Jacob?”

“You’re kidding me! Everyone knows that Bella and Edward will end up together eventually!” he paused a while after saying that. “But you’re right, maybe Jacob is the one who fills Bella’s heart for now. Do you think she will come back to Edward?”

“That depends on Edward then. How much effort he will pour in to get her back.”

“What can Edward do to get her heart back?” he asked her still in Bella’s topic but sounded like challenging her as Yoona.

“I don’t know. That’s Edward’s job to figure it out. But maybe what he really needs to do just tell her to come back, just maybe as simple as that.”

“Do you think Bella still love him?”

She chuckled again over his question. ‘Why do I feel like you asked me if I still love you or not’. “Edward is her first love! He’s the first man who taught her what real love is. I guess deep down in her heart, there’s an untouchable spot for Edward, so yes?” she left the answer hanging with her questioning tone.

‘Is that so?’ he thought to himself. He 100% awake and realize that she was talking about Bella, but that was such a pleasant thing to hear for him as it had something to do with his life. ‘If only our story would be like this. I could get you back’.

Jonghyun was about to say something but Park Jung Nim has butted in, “Nice! I love it! Please change to another outfit.”

Jonghyun immediately pulled up Yoona’s body and returned her back to normal position.

“Sure!” the two bowed their head and walked towards changing room to get another outfit for next scene. This time, they are wearing dark t-shirt and blue long jeans. This scene will represent the situation when they have to fight other clans of vampire so the atmosphere would be a little bit dark.

Park Jung Nim asked Jonghyun to carry Bella in bridal style. Bella has to show that she’s in weak condition, fragile, and lean on her life to Edward. While Edward has to show his strength, his determination to protect Bella.

She glared to Jonghyun who shighed heavily when Park Jung Nim told him to carry her. ‘I am not that heavy! Or I will make you suffer later’, she fleshed her evil smile and looked to him. He widened his eyes and moving his lips to form ‘What?’ Poor Jonghyun is still unaware of her devil plan.

 He was carrying her in bridal style. He was grimacing to bear her weight when trying to lift her up. She was just looking at him in muse trying to suppress her laughter.

“I am not that heavy, right?” she asked in a mischievous smile.

“Yeah, you’re much heavier back then”, he answered while rolling his eyes. She giggled over his reaction, ‘Let’s see how long you will be able to endure this position’.

‘You’re as light as fur but I don’t think I can handle carrying you for long time when your face is so close to me, moreover when you smile sweetly like this’, he thought to himself.

“What can I do to make you more comfortable?” she asked him while blinking her eyes. Normal people will realize that she was making a mock face just then. But guess Jonghyun was too busy to control his mind that he didn’t notice.

“Can you circle your hands into my neck?” he pleaded and followed by her who raised her right hand and intertwined her hands behind his neck. She understands that he asked her to do that in order to make him stand steadier.

“Can you look at camera, Yoona-ssi! Remember to show your weakness and fear”, she heard Park Jung Nim’s voice talking to her. She was trying to express those feelings but she also remembered of her plan. Hence she was showing her blank face intentionally. She was even smiling when Jonghyun’s leg was a bit shaky and he tried to lift her up again to fix her position.

“Show your fear more, Yoona-ssi”, Park Jung Nim gave the instruction again.

“Can you do it properly? So this scene will end quickly”, Jonghyun said to her by clenching his teeth so that he won’t get caught talking.

“I am trying, can you please be patient?” she answered him stubbornly with a victory smile. She even forgot that she was supposed to act scared and looked weak. She could feel his arms is moving as getting tired to hold her weight. ‘Bear it a little bit longer, Jonghyun-aah. Who told you to start this war before’, she was laughing in satisfaction inside. ‘Or just say please for once, then I will get it done within a blink.’

He moved his arms again, she could feel his arms were getting weaker and weaker.

“Yoona, please”, he pleaded desperately but still maintaining his face according to Park Jung Nim’s instruction.

She smiled, like she said within a blink of her eyes as a truly professional actress, her face expression changed drastically. She now looks weak, scared, and her eyes is full of sorrow. Park Jung Nim keeps taking their photos while moving around from many spots. “I think it’s enough for this scene”, exclaimed him putting down the camera to the table beside him.

Jonghyun put her down carefully after that.

“Thank you, you must’ve been so tired carrying me around”, she said with a fake concerned look while patting his shoulder.

He squinted his eyes for a while then realized that she is mocking him at the moment. “Are you? Did you intentionally make the shoot longer?”

“I am not heavy right? But unfortunately you had to carry me for a long time. That made your sigh earlier reasonable then”, continued her while giggling in victory. Without listening to his response, she walks leaving the dumbfounded Jonghyun alone.

He is supposed to be angry over her childish action, but he is grinning widely instead. ‘My choding Yoong is back’, he is following her to changing room with a wide smile then.

Jonghyun is waiting in the lobby after done changing into a black suit with a bowties. He’s waiting for the staff that told him to wait for the others at lobby. They told him that they will do the last shoot outdoor, but haven’t told the detail yet. Edward and Bella will do a wedding scene for the last shoot, it will be the highlight of this movie pictorial photo shoot.

He wipes sweats which are trickling down his forehead. His nervousness is increasing minute by minute. He is aware that his nervousness come mostly because he will do this-wedding scene-even though only photo shoot with her-his dream girl-also his ex-girlfriend. Even he didn’t dare to imagine to be in this occasion when they were still together. ‘The world is really unfair, now that I am nobody for her then we have to act like an everlasting couple in a sacred commitment called marriage.’

‘Stop exaggerating things, Jonghyun! What you need to do just act like a happiest groom in the world, look at her with greatest love you can offer for her, wait for her to be your final journey in  the aisle, hold her hand till death apart!’, another voice is bugging his mind.

‘Eeyy, that’s too much! Just do it as she’s the only one for you. Because she already is’, he can’t even count how many voices are inside his mind.

He shakes his head roughly chase those annoying voices away from his head. But he is stunned when he sees her, standing gracefully in front of him. Even from a distance, he can still see her radiant face glowing in all white wedding dress made of crepe satin features Chantilly laces. Her hair is tied hanging down behind her back made her looks more elegant. She smiles and wave her hand at him. Instantly, his heart feels like stop beating. His world stops spinning around, because his world is standing in front of him now. He doesn’t need anything else, because she is all that he needs.

She is walking towards where he is, while lifting up her dress to avoid trampling her dress. Once she was looking down watching her step, once she was fixing her hair, once she was smiling at him. She was doing that in normal pace, but everything he sees are like a slow motion clip. Beautiful. Every second of it is priceless. She has wear wedding dress many times before, and he saw all of them. But he has never thought that witness it with his own eyes could be this mind-blowing.

“How is it?”

But he remains silent. His whole body is too weak to say a word.

She moves her face closer to his. “Can I take your stunned face as the answer?” she smiles from ear to ear leaving her eyes into one line. That was enough to make him lose his self-defense mechanism completely. She looks down and lift her dress observing its beauty. “Well, I like this dress. My favorite amongst all dresses I have wear before.”

She raised her head scanning his look from top to bottom. “You look good in suit. Maybe you can pass as my favorite groom too?” she chuckled over her own words.

‘Im Yoona, what are you doing? Is it not enough for you to see me powerless like this?’

“You should wear suit more often”, added her nonchalantly.

She turned her face away from his, but she paused for a while and shook her head all of sudden. “Ani Ani Ani! You cannot do that then, that’s dangerous”, she mumbled while keep shaking her head.

Her act made him smile unconsciously. ‘I want to look good only for you, don’t you know?’

“Wow wow, you two really look good together!” Park Jung Nim butted in as approaching both of them. He was looking at Yoona, “Beautiful bride”. Then turning his face to Jonghyun, “And handsome groom”. Yoona’s face was blushing in return.

Jonghyun finally laughed hearing Park Jung Nim’s tease, “Aigoo! What are you saying, Mr. Park Jung Nim?”

“I mean it”, answered him seriously.

“Just kidding”, he laughed after seeing both of them flustered over his serious response before. “I mean you will look good in front of camera. I am sure people will be drown into your chemistry looking at your picture. I am sorry, I like to tease and joke around, it makes the atmosphere more fun right?” he confessed while giving a wink to them.

They both laughed.

“Please come with me! The last shoot will be outdoor one in our garden at the back of this building”, continued him while motioning them to follow him. Yoona walked behind him and Jonghyun followed her behind.

“Oh, do you have garden here?” asked her surprised. Because the building doesn’t look like having a garden from the inside.

“It’s hidden behind this building. It is often used as photo shoot too. We have prepared it as your wedding venue, it’s a surprise. You will love it!” said Park Jung Nim confidently.

“I can’t wait to see it!” responded her excitedly.

Not long after that, they arrived at the garden they talked about.

It’s a quite large grassy garden. Yoona cannot hide her awe looking at the set in the middle of the garden. Not only surprising but Park Jung Nim was absolutely right, she freaking loves it! Lush floral hanging down create a perfect canopy covering the path to aisle that blended elegance and nature perfectly. She is continue admiring one of her favorite flowers, white wisteria which is hanging down under canopy. She is even more astonished when looking at the aisle which is lined with florals, plants, and ferns. The bride and groom will do the processional ceremony under a beautiful flowery gate.

“This. Is. Magnificent.”

“Breathtaking”, she continued while looking back and forth to Park Jung Nim and Jonghyun, still in awe.

“I told you, you will love it”, Park Jung Nim smiled in satisfaction.

“You cannot forget this”, Lee Min Ji joined them while handing a bouquet of flower to Yoona.

She is more fascinated upon holding the bouquet. Mostly white ranunculas, stock, freeshia, roses, and sweet peas are mixed in. She smells its scent, “I love it! I love everything of it”, she squealed happily.

“It’s time for you Jonghyun-ssi, to take her to aisle”, Park Jung Nim said as command them to start the photo shoot. Jonghyun who was watching her solemnly raised his left arm beside his waist gesturing her to link her hand into his, “Shall we?” She nodded still with a smile and linked her right hand into his arm. They two walked to the set along with Park Jung Nim who started taking pictures.

‘All of these made me happy too, but seeing you happy like this is the happiest moment for me’, he said to himself.

Finally the photo shoot is done when the sky is getting darker and the night is coming. Everyone is satisfied their work, the photo shoot runs relatively smooth and without any hard obstacles. Moreover, because everyone is giving their best for this project. Jonghyun and Yoona bow to all staffs and not forget to say thank you, they also do the same to them.

“Come here, I will show you some of the pictures”, Park Jung Nim shouted waving his hand to them, asking them to come to a screen complete with PC, apparently used for transferring and previewing the pictures on the terrace next to the main door. They followed his call obediently, he was already there busy reviewing the pictures.

They are now looking at it one by one, starting by the first scene when they faced opposite each other. Even though Park Jung Nim moves the picture quickly, but Yoona has to admit that his being best photographer in town joke was indeed right. Because she can see their real emotions through most of the pictures. She isn’t sure whether they showed their true feelings or Park Jung Nim managed to capture their moments in perfect timing and from perfect angle, actually.

“Nee!!” Park Jung Nim yelled as hearing someone calling his name from inside. “I need to go inside for a while. You can continue look it”, said him as giving the mouse to Jonghyun.

“Nde Sir”, he accepted the mouse and nodded his head.

They continue reviewing their pictures together. Only the two of them left at the side now. He continue clicking it, moving to next picture in silence. But he burst out laughing when stopping at a picture, a candid one, looking at their not posing position. It was when Yoona had to bend her down and he acted to almost kiss her neck trying to bite her. Yoona was standing laughing widely as her signature laugh, guess it was when she caught non-stop giggling because she was tickled.

“Why are you laughing?” she asked him suspiciously.

“Look at this!” he said while pointing out her face on the screen. “How could a girl laughing so wide like this? I can even see your tonsil inside. Seriously, if you aren’t dressing up as a girl and your hair isn’t long, I bet people would actually believe that you’re a boy. More precisely, a boy whom trapped in a girl’s body”, he continued giggling.

“Mwoo? What did you say?” yelled her as squinted her eyes.

He shrugged his shoulder off, “It’s true.”

“Yaaa!” she yelled louder as slap his arm harshly. “Then which idol picking his nose in national television?” replied her in challenging tone.

“Mwoo?” he felt offended this time.

She was laughing before continuing, “I can’t believe such a handsome and hot member of number one Korean band would do that silly thing in most popular variety show of the country. When everyone is busy trying to look good and cool on that show, but you were senselessly picking your nose in national television when the whole nation could see you?” she shook her head showing her disbelief expression.

“You watched it?” but he disbelieved more towards what she just said.

“Of course! I wouldn’t miss a chance to monitor you and witness possible dumb act of yours with my own eyes”, exclaimed her continue mocking him.

He furrowed his eyebrows while humming, “Hmm, but you know what. I am getting even more popular because of that, my fans love me more for being cute”, he responded over-confidently.

She laughed in annoyed tone, “Tssk, you are too full of yourself, Jonghyun.” She looked at him intensively. He turned his face and looked back at her. “Why? I am really cute”, he smirked. They continue looking at each other’s eyes for some minutes, remain silent. Then all of sudden they are burst out laughing together. Freely, without prejudice, without burden, without judgment, they are doing it heartily. The invisible knot that keep holding them off is starting to loosen up, the ice rock between then begins to melt. They find themselves being their real person at that moment. They are laughing hardly though there’s nothing to be laughed about anymore. They are releasing their hidden emotions through their laugh.

“It’s been a while, right?” he sighed heavily after being able to stop laughing.

She nodded agreeing his statement. “I am still amazed of how times can change people easily. Once they loved, they can separate any times then hate each other, and at other time their heart can change again”, her attention is paid back to the screen in front of them.

‘Will time make you fall for me again?’

“I know right”, responded him shortly. ‘But my feeling for you hasn’t changed a bit through these times.’

They fell into another silence before Yoona asked to leave from there, “I guess I need to change my dress and get ready to go home. Don’t you wanna leave?”

“I want to see our pictures a little more.”

“Okay then, but don’t try to steal pretty pictures of me”, leaving chuckled Jonghyun. ‘You just gave me a brilliant idea to take all of these photos for my personal collection’, he imagined while grinning alone.

One hour after Yoona has already finished changing outfit into her casual that she wore this morning, she was also done packing her stuff and went to lobby. She was busy texting his manager to pick her up immediately. His manager left her since afternoon since he had to accompany Seohyun to a woman bag product launching event in a shopping mall.

“Are you still waiting for your manager?” she raised her head as hearing someone’s voice approaching her.

“Yes, I was just texting him. Maybe he will come here after Seohyun’s event over with her”, she answered.

He rubbed her back head as hesitantly continued, “Hmm, I can drive you home. My manager also come so not just the two of us”, he said the last sentence awkwardly, as he worries that she might get uncomfortable to spend more times with him alone.

She bit her lip as thinking hard. She looked in a deep thought while still looking at his eyes.

“I am only offering. You don’t have to feel uneasy and accept my offer anyway”, he smiled sincerely trying to assure her that he is ready to get her rejection. Because he completely understands that she must be uncomfortable to get home with him in current situation.

‘Should I say yes? I still want to be with you. But why do I have strong feeling that it’ll bring trouble? What should I do’, she was contemplating inside.

“Thank you, but I think I am just gonna wait for manager oppa in the lobby”, she answered finally slightly feel uneasy for disappointing him. ‘Or is it me who disappointed? I’ve missed a chance to be with him longer.’

“Sure, I will be standby here till you left. Just call me if you need help”, said him still with his sincere smile.

But she could see the disappointment within his eyes, ‘Why do you have to care for me like this, Jonghyun? Sometimes I feel it’s better for you to ignore me. So at least I can continue my life without your trace. Ah, I have to go now, the longer I am here, the more difficult for my legs to step out of this place.’

“Thanks, but you don’t need to do that, you know”, replied her softly. “I’ll leave then”, she bid herself a farewell hardly while bowing her head weakly. She walked outside without waiting for his response.

He stayed there watching her walking away. He wanted to scream her name, grab her arm and run with her as far as they can. But all he can do is just looking at her back that slowly farther away, just like the old time. He realized that sooner she will be gone, again.

His heart feels like rustling when she’s slowly turning back.

“Jonghyun!”

His heart is having another desire when she’s calling out his name.

“Thank you for your offer, I will pay it back. Soon”, she pursed a smile. A smile that can lighten up his heavy burden on his shoulder. His fear slowly disappear. The path in front of him turns brighter as there is still hope, for him, to see her smile, again.

“I’ll wait for that.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second update Yeaayy!! ^^

I really hope it doesn't disappoint you, but if so, I am really sorry T.T 

Thank you thank you once again for all the supports, these really make me strong and motivated to finish this story soon hehe. Please continue to support me, leave me comment, feedback, anything ^^

See you on next chapter!! :)