A HOPE?

DATING AGENCY

A HOPE

Jonghyun joined Taemin inside once the arrive in front of a small company.SM Dating Agency, the name of the building.Its the place that had been mentioned by Taemin at school today.

 

"Lee Taemin, are ing serious this is the right place for settle my prob?." Jonghyun ask Taemin with curiousity.

 

"Why? are you looking down on us just because we had small building?." Taemin reply make Jonghyun taken a back by the word.

 

"Mianheyo, if you felt bad about my word.Its my problem that brought me here.So, I need to give my full trust besides I am a celebrity..you know that".Jonghyun tried to explain.

 

"Gwenchana, I do understand you perplexed perception Jjong..Don't worry, my boss will explain more after you meet him.Just wait for a few minutes.".Taemin reply made Jonghyun smile.

 

They heard feet shuffling near them.Its a girl appear and smile at them widely.She walk straight to Jonghyun and hug him.

 

"Omo! what do we have here?!! ahhhh!! its Kim Jonghyun from SHINee!!! Its really you".Kang Sora hug him tightly like he is her dinosour doll.Her fangirling make her overacted.

 

"Im sorry? you hug me too tightly..Its hard for me to breath.Can't you release me?".Jonghyun said to her and try to find oxygen.

 

"Mianheyo, I am a big fan of SHINee..Thats why Im like this..Ohh, by the way Im Kang Sora, if you don't mind..Just called me noona..You are really cute! wanjon!".Kang Sora said to him.She still on her fangirling mode.

 

"Gwenchana, noona".Jonghyun smile back to her.

 

They turn their head and look back when the Ceo came in.And walk while hold a file.And walk straightly towards them then sit on his table.

 

"My idol, welcome to SM Dating Agency..I never expect you to be here.But our Taemin really did his best shot..Advanced this month Taeminie".Leetuk greet Jonghyun with his big smile and praise his worker."So, I already heard about your problem..Lets get it straight..Mind us to help you Jonghyun-shii?".Leetuk ask him to make a comformation for cooperating.

 

"Nae, ".Jonghyun reply.

 

"So, you are on the right place.I know you might still don't believe our word since you just be here today..But I just want to tell you, even we were still new, but we already had a nice record before.And it solve nice and smoothly or you want a prove?".Leetuk explain it to Jonghyun since Jonghyun still in his unbelievable expression.

 

"Ania, I will to try put my trust towards you besides, Taemin suggest it to me so I guess it must be good idea so far".Jonghyun said with smile to make sure that those people don't hurt by his word.

 

"Okay, so here our rules and regulation.You need to read it first and you can make up your mind.Whether you please or not..Okay, don't be stress..We just want to help you.thats all".Leetuk word really please Jonghyun emotion inside.

 

Jonghyun read it all in once..He tried to understand the rules, so he agreed.

 

"I do understand your rule, does it really can be effected?".Jonghyun ask Leetuk out of his curiousity.

 

"Of course, its is..I told you it went nice and smooth before..So don't worry my idol".Leetuk comforting Jonghyun.

 

"Well, you see.I am asking this not because I am a celebrity, but yes its one of the prob.But just help me to get her".Jonghyun persuade Leetuk to make his dream a reality.

 

"Okay, Jonghyun-shii..we will help you.Just put your sign here in the contract and we will make your dreams come true".And one more thing you need to know.We will watching you everyday since you are our main cast in this reality programme.So bear with it.Its your decision.Besides, don't get shock when you see Kang Sora in your school and this is Changmin, he will be the one who control the monitor".Leetuk said and handed out a paper from the file that he bring before and pass it to Jonghyun.

 

"Okay, I got it..Gomawo, Well, I will leave then..Here".Jonghyun pass the paper back to Leetuk after put his signature.Then he bowed to them and waved a bye-bye gesture towards Taemin.

 

Leetuk let out big sigh..

 

"Lets make it perfect till the end".Leetuk told them.

"Gereomeyo oppa, don't worry..we will make it like we used too".Sora smile widely to his boyfriend Leetuk and hug him.

"Hyung,noona..don't make a drama here okay, go get a room already".Changmin cold word.

"Yah, Changmin! that filthy mind! don't watch to much that weird drama, it make you weird too..Aigesso?".Leetuk scold Changmin.

 

 

Well, Changmin wasn't really talked.Not even when he was with his other co-worker.He is silent person, look cold but he soft inside.Since his parents die.He not talking much besides his grandmother.But Leetuk hired not looking on his present.Just he skill on monitoring something.He did a responsible and serious when he working.

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun in the car just sit silently and flashback about Eunsook word.

 

"Kim Jonghyun, don't show off yourself..an opportunity? are you crazy? do you think Im same with fan girl who will pass out when you ask her to be your date? just go away and find someone else".Jonghyun remember Eunsook word at school today in the audiotorium.Its really hurt to heard that.A rejection.

 

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun are you daydreaming? I am calling but you just ignore it..Lets get practise..We were late already".The leader told him.(Another Jongyu moment in real state)

 

"Ahh..hyung, I just..ahh bulla~kaja".Jonghyun shy to answer that he daydreaming about Eunsook.He went out from the car and joined from the back.

 

Jonghyun just hope that SMDA will help him.Its already been one year.yet his feeling still the same.He just pray that A HOPE will given to him.May everything going smooth.Jonghyun pray and hope.

 

 

 

 

a/n : So, how was it? a boring chapter I guess.. Well, this is his first step to approach Eunsook ahead later.Will she accept him.Just wait for another chapter.Annyeong~~