I LOVE YOU !

DATING AGENCY

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun walk alone through the alley.Just walk with no direction until he stop at place that have its own memory.Its the place when they were hiding from Jonghyun fans.He walk in to that place.He just smile.

 

Flashback~~~

 

Jonghyun buying a ramyeon to eat and also a beverage.When he about to stir his ramyeon, he took a glance at a student sit next to him.He and that girl turn their head simultaneously and both of them just shock.

 

"Ohh! Lee Eunsook~".Jonghyun said.

 

"Why did you here?".Eunsook ask him.

 

"What, to eat ramyeon for sure".Jonghyun explain while show his ramyeon.

 

"Ani, Im asking you what did bring you here?".Eunsook ask more.

 

"Im just past by~".Jonghyun said.Wrong word."Or maybe you think Im following you?.."Jonghyun said again."Im not okay..Im just kind of missed this place since the first time I come here..".Jonghyun explain clearly.

 

Suddenly, there's a few girl standing in front of the shop.They observe Jonghyun and the girl next to him.But once Jonghyun look at them, he put his cap to close his face.3 of them went in the shop and ask for comfirmation.

 

"You are Jonghyun SHINee, right? who that girl next to you? your girlfriend?".That girl ask furiously.

 

Jonghyun not answer but put his cap to close Eunsook face and run out from the shop.All of the girl chase after him and Eunsook.They just run, run hardly while Jonghyun hold Eunsook hands tighly like not going to let go of your hands, you were mine.They run till the saw some place to hide.They stay there while release their hard breath and no one notice that they still holding hands.They stand so close.Breath in and out.Eunsook notice her hands then let it go.Jonghyun wipe Eunsook sweat with his handkerchief slowly.Eunsook startlet gesture make Jonghyun stop.

 

"You are sweating to much, you want to wipe it?".Jonghyun ask Eunsook concernly.

 

Eunsook just nod and take the handkerchief.She wipe the sweat on her face.She blushing.Jonghyun stand too close with her.Then she start to walk.

 

"I already late for the class, I need to go~".Eunsook told him and leave.

 

The End of Flashback~~~

 

He smile widely when that memory popped up.Well, even Eunsook not have any feeling towards him, at least they still had a nice memory together.Run by holding hands.It simple yet romantic.Jonghyun then take out something from his pocket.Its a handyplus (wound dressing).Its the handyplus given by Eunsook when he hurt his finger during dancing in the class.Its his first time he fall for Eunsook.He stick the handyplus on the wall under the bulb that blinking.He caressing that handyplus before he say goodbye.

 

"Annyeong, I will miss you for sure..Let this things end here, fade away with our memory here..".Jonghyun said to the handyplus.

 

He maybe sad now.Love can come and go.Sometimes, love also need sacrificed.And maybe Jonghyun love need to be sacrificed.He look at the handyplus for the last time and walk out from the alley and just walk.

 

Another long walking without any direction.Another time again, he stop at the place he eat ramyeon.He walk in and buy ramyeon, standing at the same spot.Look next to him.There is no Lee Eunsook.He just sighing.The stir the ramyeon using his chopstick weakly.Turn his head to the wall glass facing him.It just his reflection.

 

Meanwhile, Eunsook still run.run to find Jonghyun.She just want to tell the truth.

 

"You making Jonghyun waiting for you too long, same as your heart has changed, what will you do if his heart were changed?, just go and tell him now before its too late".Taemin word.

 

Eunsook run while remember Taemin word just now.Thats make her want to tell him so bad.Yeah, before his heart changed.Before its too late.Then, her leg stop.stop in front of that alley.The place they had been hiding when Jonghyun fans chasing them.She become blushing when remember those moment.Thats the first time Jonghyun hold her hands while running.But then, she had her sad face. Jonghyun wasn't there.Is she already late?.She about to walk away when she saw the light blinking at the alley.She walk in.She saw something been stick on the wall under the bulb.Its a handyplus.She walk nearly and look into it.Its her handyplus.Now she remeber..

 

Flashback~~

 

"Panjang~bring him to the treatment room".The teacher call Eunsook.

 

(Panjang means class president in Hanguk).Then Eunsook turn her head straight to the teacher,

"Nae?".Eunsook answer weirdly.

 

Eunsook is having her nice day by watching Taemin playing basketball outside.She heard the girl fangirling over Taemin.Of course they are.He is so cute and smart.Then, her smile fade away when the teacher call her.She know.Jonghyun is hurt.So she bring 'handyplus' (its a wound dressing in my country).She walk to the front and blow Jonghyun wound then put the handyplus.

 

"If you put this, there's no need to go to the treatment room".She said then sit back to her sit.

 

The end of Flashback~~

 

Now she remember, that when Jonghyun got hurt on his finger yet she only care about Taemin who playing basketball.And now, her feeling had changed.She likes Jonghyun, so she take that handyplus and run again.Every memory of Jonghyun pop up.

 

"Lee Eunsook, lets be couple~".Jonghyun said cooly.

 

Eunsook run more hardly.She want to find Jonghyun.(a/n: "Imagine this running scene while hear Ra.D song, something flutter..find that song hear it.Its nice song and romantic I ever heard".)

 

She already tired.So, she take a slowly step till she stop near that shop.She know that shop.Yet, there is a familiar figure there.Its Jonghyun.She smile widely and walk and finally standing in front of the wall glass that Jonghyun facing it.She smile.Jonghyun doesn't realise it.She took a breath and knock on the glass wall.

 

Knock.Knock.knock.Jonghyun heard something.He facing up his head.And his reaction only wide eyes.Shock.That girl is Lee Eunsook.The one who he fall in love.Standing in front of him.Smiling.He just frown.Then, Eunsook take out something and stick it on that wall.Its a handyplus.The one that Jonghyun stick when he was at the alley.She brought it here.Thats mean?

 

Jonghyun still in disbelief expression.Eunsook only had her best smile and raise her eyebrow.Then, she made gesture (same like the picture up there) to Jonghyun.Jonghyun smile and caressing that handyplus behind the wall.He than walk out.Standing in front of Eunsook.Look at Eunsook shyly.

 

"Is this true?Jinja?".Jonghyun ask for comfirmation.

 

Eunsook was too shy to answer and she just nod as the answer.

 

"Yahoo!!,kaja~".Jonghyun said to Eunsook.

 

Jonghyun hugs her tightly.Since it on public, he couldn't do that to long..Thats why he want to bring Eunsook somewhere special.

 

"Odi?".Eunsook ask.

 

"Somewhere special~kaja..".Jonghyun reply and hold Eunsook hands before heading to that place.

 

They reach there using a taxi.No one talk.Just holding hands.Still in shock state.But at least they know each other feeling.

 

"Here, we already arrived~".Jonghyun said to Eunsook."Gomawo, ahjussi..kaja~".He said to the driver then brought Eunsook to the place."I want you too close your eyes,you open when I say open aratchi?".Jonghyun said.

 

"Why? Im afraid of dark, please Jonghyun..".Eunsook answer worriedly.

 

"Ania, gwenchana..Im here..yeobo~".Jonghyun said to Eunsook ear.

 

Eunsook face become redder, hot.She's blushing.She just nod and hold Jonghyun hands and walk.

 

"Okay, stop~..I count from one till three,.open your eyes..aratchi?".Jonghyun said to Eunsook.

 

"What is it? you make me can't wait".Eunsook said excitedly.

 

"I count from now, 1,(clap),2,(clap),3..open your eyes..tada~".Jonghyun said to her.

 

When Jonghyun clap, that garden lighting one by one, so when Eunsook open her eyes, it just so beautiful place (a/n:"imagine about the garden that SHINee went when the taxi program~Sherlock era~..its amazing place right?..hehe..lets continue~").

 

"Jonghyun-ah, this place is real?jinja?".Eunsook ask with disbelief.

 

"Gereom, its beautiful is it?".Jonghyun said.

 

"Its not just beautiful, its paradise~gomawo~".Eunsook said excitedly.

 

"So, Lee Eunsook~".Jonghyun calling her name with sweet voice.

 

"Urmm~~".Eunsook answer.

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?".Jonghyun ask while kneeling down.(a/n:"they too young too married, so lets just be a girlfriend first~if that had been destiny together, they will get married later on..hehe").

 

"Nae~~I do~".Eunsook answer with smile.

 

Both of them already shy yet Jonghyun keep his cool style.So, he slowly standing up and open a box from his pocket.Its a necklace.Simple but nice.He wear it on Eunsook neck.Then,he facing her.

 

"Gomawo, Lee Eunsook for accepting as your boyfriend..".Jonghyun said.

 

"Nado, gomawo for not change your heart when I change mine~".Eunsook answer.

 

Jonghyun take Eunsook hands and kiss them.Eunsook face become more blushing yet she still likes it.Both of them facing each other and Jonghyun slowly take the lead.Eunsook just lean in.Jonghyun lips on her.They kiss.Kiss passionately.Then, let it go to take a breath.Both of them just smile.Happy.

 

"Ahh, Eunsook-ah..why don't we put a card here and wish?".Jonghyun ask her.

 

"Okay~".Eunsook give her cue.

 

They write everything they wish for their life, whether about their own life, family and their relationship.As the last word, they write."We wish for our love always cherish no matter what happen, till we death..Let us being together for the rest of our life".Then, they both just laugh and put the card at the three.

 

"SARANGHAEYO LEE EUNSOOK!!!".Jonghyun shout with all his heart.

 

"SARANGHAEYO KIM JONGHYUN!!!".Eunsook reply.

 

"Igo,".Eunsook show the handyplus."It will be our sign of love".Eunsook said."Because of handyplus, we fall in love".Eunsook said more.

 

"you are right".Jonghyun agree.

 

He take the handypluss and put on the three.Its their symbol of love.It maybe weird but its not for them.

 

Then, Jonghyun hug Eunsook tightly and up her in the air.They just feel their love.Like they own the world.Because tomorrow, it will be different for both of them.But when they were two alone.It just them.As A couple~they name it as JongEun, the nickname for them..

 

Whenever Jonghyun appear on Television, Eunsook must watch it.Its a mandatory.Then, Jonghyun will wink his eyes.Lee Eunsook not gonna jealous for Jonghyun fans, because she know that wink and love sign that Jonghyun talk is her.She is Jonghyun number one fan and only in his heart.It none other then her, Lee Eunsook.And for her, it also the same.Jonghyun is her, when she was with her.On the stage, he is the handsome and cool artist.

 

 

THE END

 

 

A/N : Watch this, Ra.D song, "something flutter" : The Link

   [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aChDrxqgGdE] 

a/n : since I don't know how to put the video, I just write the link.So, here..Dating Agency finally COMPLETE.Im want to say Im so sorry to make all of you hard to read at first.After Im reedit.It much better.So, Thank you for all who read this story..If you don't mind, reader my other story too..Hehehe..For my new friends here..Thankd for accept me and help me for thw writing.And for the subcriber, thanks a lot..12 already much for me, since Im still new here! THANK YOU SO MUCH Mr/Ms reader~~ Love You..Annyeong..Keep Calm and Love SHINee from me DaringJinki ^_^