FIRST STEP

DATING AGENCY

Love

Leetuk ask Jonghyun to came early to school.He told him that this first step need to be done smoothly.So, thats why Jonghyun ask his manager to wake him up 1 hour early than before.Love is crazy right?.Ermm..Sometimes people might do weird thing for his beloved.Jonghyun is one of them.

Jonghyun and his manager arrived at school 1 hour early, as expected.Jonghyun already stand outside the car and about to walk away but turning back when his manager calling him.

 

"Jonghyun-ah,you really need to come this early? Are sure you okay? this is so not you, is there something you hide from me?".The manager told him out of his curiousity and his face show many question in his head.

 

" Ania hyung, I just want to feel the morning breeze..This fresh air.I need to keep it as memories because soon I will graduate and hyung please erase those question that keep playing on your head.I could see that".Jonghyun reply with smile.

 

He will not reveal this for sure unless to his leader, Onew.Jonghyun thought.He is his bestfriend after all.So, he will understand me for sure.

 

"So, now you can read people mind too? well, I will let you today..but remember, if I caught you doing something that wasn't please by the company.You will get it from me~ arasso?".The manager warned him.

 

It his job to make sure all SHINee member were in good term and really been take care from head to toe.So, he can keep the good name of his,SHINee and the company.

 

"It show in your face, thats all.And hyung, don't worry too much is not good for your health.Well, you already caring us too much.I will not burden you more..I promise".Jonghyun word made his manager frown and taken a back.

 

"Since when your word become so nice like this? I could see that you want to graduate as Excellent performance written on your graduation certificate..Then, I wish you the best".The manager said.

 

"Gereomeyo, thats why I say not to worry, you may go now..I want to go inside..Annyeong".Jonghyun said more to his manager, his nice word make his manager just nod and went away.

 

Jonghyun slowly walk to the front gate before he saw, a black car park in front of the gate.It must be SMDA car.So, Jonghyun walk straight to the car.He knock on the door once he reach there.Knock.Knock.Then, the door open, its Changmin.He ask Jonghyun to come inside.

 

"Come in".Changmin short word.

 

"Ahh, nae".Jonghyun brief reply.

 

"my idol..come sit besides me".Leetuk greet Jonghyun with smile while sit in front of the monitor.

 

"Nae, hyung..".Jonghyun just sit his on the chair near Leetuk."By the way, hyung..why did you want me to come so early, I only had 3 hours to sleep last night".Jonghyun told Leetuk.

 

"So, thats why..you face look a bit swollen and you eye bag was quite big".Leetuk answer."And my reason is you need to do the first step today and I want to discuss it with right now along with Taemin and Changmin".Leetuk explain about his plan to Jonghyun.

 

"Ahh..I see, so what is it?".Jonghyun answer with question.

 

"Well, you see..your target which her name, what her name?".Leetuk ask Jonghyun.

 

"Lee Eunsook".Jonghyun reply.

 

"Gere, Eunsook-shii..always come 40 minutes early than other student.Everyday..so I want to do this..".Leetuk explain during the discussion clearly to Jonghyun to avoid Jonghyun from confuse.

 

"So, I need to sit there on the window..pretending to see something facinating outside and smile? gere hyung?".Jonghyun ask again.

 

"Yes, and for your information.We already put the closed circuit in your class..one more thing, Taemin and Changmin will use a fan that will make the curtain blew away..Like you were in front of the sea..and..".Leetuk word cut by Taemin.

 

"Ehem, hyung,,its Jonghyun story not you..so back to sense please".Taemin told Leetuk and just laugh.

 

"Yah, I know~ I just want him to imagine it clearly..thats all".Leetuk explain.

 

"Is it your secret weapon when you want to tackle Sora noona~you got to be kidding me~jinja".Changmin word that make people just frown at first then laugh hardly on the statement.

 

"Changminnie, you..yah! Im not going to explain more, just take charge on your spot and leave now..and my idol, put this on your ear and listen to my word.arasso, okay..now you three may go~I wanna be here alone.".Leetuk explode by Changmin word.well, he embarass actually.

 

Leetuk and Sora being a couple for about 1 year.It happened when he realise that he fall for Sora when he caught on accident.So, she in charge to treat Leetuk at home and his company.Since, he thought that Sora really fit his ideal girl, he just ask her out.And he knows that Sora also, fall for him but she keep it a secret.Well, actually only one person know.Its Changmin.Well, Sora really closed with Changmin because they are bestfriends and closed cousin after all.Thats why Changmin could say, this story quite similar with his story..Just a bit twisted.

 

Jonghyun reach the class and do as he had been told.He put his bag in his desk and slowly sit at the window and give cue to Taemin and Changmin once he heard a footstep coming.The air blew the curtain and show Jonghyun sit there.

 

Eunsook walk slowly towards the class.She walk towards he desk and before she do that she frown at the spot. Someone sit properly and handsome gesture on the window like feeling the freash air in the morning.He walk slowly towards the direction and she saw someone familiar.It Kim Jonghyun.She had a weird and questionare face.She slowly walk and stop then call that person name.

 

"Kim Jonghyun?".Eunsook asked to make it sure

 

One.two.three.Jonghyun turn his head to the direction where he heard the voice.Make an unbelievable face.

 

"You?, are you always come to school this early?".Jonghyun control his face to make it cool and turn his head to look outside."I just want to have a moment alone here, its calm.And I don't know the early air in school was quite nice.I will regret it if I loss this chance".He reply and smile widely at Eunsook.

 

Eunsook just nod and smile.Proud smile on Jonghyun word.But then she look to ther window and saw its not move, the only air came from outside Jonghyun and not at the left side.Its weird, so Eunsook ask him.

 

"But, why was the air there really hard? Its weird~".Eunsook said and make odd expression.Then, she walk towards Jonghyun direction.

 

Jonghyun start to panic but keep cool.He give cue to stop.

 

"Stop".Changmin said to Taemin.As he know what Jonghyun mean by the gesture.

 

"Ania, there is no air here at all".Jonghyun answer.He panic then make hush gesture pretending that there no air.Then, stand and closed the window.

 

Eunsook just ignore it and went to her desk and sit.She bring out his book and her ipod at the same time.She listening to music while doing practise.She really a good student with great result at school.

 

"Go to her desk".Jonghyun heard Leetuk voice direct him to walk slowly to Eunsook desk.

 

He walk and stop in front of Eunsook.He hold the desk with both of his hand.

 

Meanwhile, Leetuk watch him through the monitor.

 

"Are you not be taught to act by your company?".Leetuk complain."Its too plain..Well, just follow my word.He said more.

 

Jonghyun taken a back by the mean word.but still do it.He stop there and  look straight in her eyes.

 

"If my confession make you feel uncomfortable, I hope you will ignore it..My heart still same but I will think that I never done a confession before.Im so sorry for disturbing you".Jonghyun deep word as if nothing but feeling relax a bit and smile.

 

He done his talk and walk away.Not even glance back.Just back to his sit.

 

Leetuk focusing at Eunsook from the monitor.

 

"Interesting girl, even try to put good bait..still not taken a back".Leetuk said.

 

Actually, Eunsook feel tensed a bit by Jonghyun word.She even hard to sleep last night after Jonghyun made the confession.Jonghyun is the first person who brave to confess to her like that.

 

Her class already full with her classmate.She take a look at Jonghyun face.He was smiling when he converse with their friends besides, Taemin also there.

 

Then, student get on their place once their teaching coming.There's a girl behind.Taemin make cool gesture.But Jonghyun was shock a bit.

 

"Sora noona is here?.In their class.No wonder she not with us this morning.This is what Leetuk hyung say, a sudden surprise".Jonghyun monologue.

 

" Okay class, here is a new student, she's 2 years older than you because she quit school before.Haksaeng please introduce yourself".The teacher told Sora.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kang Sora..I transfer from Daegu..Please take care of me".Sora said and try to look like a girl student.With shy gesture and smile toward her new friends.

 

Its the beginning on the first step, everyone is here.To make everything going smooth..

 

 

a/n : So, this is the third chapter..Hold on..Wait for the upcoming chapter.What does relationship between Eunsook and Taemin?. No..no, Im not going to ruin the mood.Maybe a bit?Hehehe..I know I should update my other story.It just this idea popped up.And I can't fade it away.So I write it down.I hope It went well when you read it.Im so sorry if I do typo.Then, Annyeong~~