KEEP YOUR PROMISES

DATING AGENCY

 

Jonghyun laying on his bed comfortly.He watch his roomate bed, Onew.He is not there.He wait for Onew to come back home from the schedule.So, while waiting him.He keep his eyes shut. Try not remember the yesterday scene.Its hurt to remind.But that scene keep pop in his head.He could see Taemin kissing Eunsook passionately.He just couldn't stand it.He need to erase it.Palli.

 

THE REAL SITUATION YESTERDAY~~

 

"Ohh, Lee Eunsook?".Jonghyun ask.

 

He then turn his head away.Just grin.He want to test Eunsook feeling towards him.She seems tired from running and it must be something related to him.Smile again.

 

"Are you really want to quit from school?".Eunsook ask curiously.

 

Jonghyun now standing face to face with Eunsook.He walk till his distance between he and her just 10cm.

 

"Lee Eunsook....".Jonghyun word being cut by Taemin.

 

"Kim Jonghyun, you need to go~I saw a few people try to find you..they must be the reporter".Taemin said in rush.

 

"What?!".Jonghyun reply.

 

He look again at Eunsook worriedly.He about to say somethings but its always been obstructed.He feel disappointed.But for his good image, he just run.

 

"Ania, you can't use this door, they already near here..use the back door~".Taemin said firmly.

 

Taemin just want to help Jonghyun from being caught by the reporter.As the reciprocal, he take Jonghyun part from here.He and Eunsook looking Jonghyun running till it nowhere to be seen.

 

Suddenly, Eunsook feel his body being pull by a hand.Its Taemin hand.Her eyes wide open when she feel something stick on her lips.Taemin kissing her.OMG!.She just kissing him back.(a/n: "who wouldn't kissing back when the one you love give you the kiss, it must be romantic and your heart beat like a firework..I just remember about Katy Perry song..omo, love that song..okay I stop my blabbering~hehe..sorry").

 

Click.Click.Click.Click.Something flashing over then at the door.Taemin and Eunsook back to their sense and turn their head toward that flashing light.It come from the camera.They just blink questionly.Who are they?.They taking their picture without permission.

 

"Omo,".One of the reporter said.

 

"I thought its Jonghyun~".The other reporter also said.

 

"Jonghyun?..no..no..his not here~but why you taking our picture?".Taemin ask calmly."Ahh, you thought he be here and kiss this girl?..ania~".Taemin said again.

 

"Jinja mianheyo, ..we will delete your photo..Sorry for troubling you".The reporter apologies.

 

"Urmm..I will let this pass for now..~"Taemin said firmly.

 

"Gereom, we will just leave then~".The reporter said while bowed.

 

Taemin let his breath out.Fuhh.Its a success.Embarassed.He try to look at Eunsook.He just smile.

 

"Mianhe, Eunsook-ah..I just want to help Jonghyun~So, I just kiss you..is it okay?".Taemin ask worriedly.

 

He know that Eunsook likes him.Well,he too actually.But he refuse to confess since he heard about Jonghyun confession.And besides, it his work to as a member of SMDA.This situation is just a slight mistake.

 

"Gwenchana..Im just shock~thats all..gereom..I will leave then~".Eunsook reply.

 

She already blushing right now, so she need to walk away from Taemin.Or Taemin could see it..

 

Taemin just nod and watch her leave him there alone.He walk to the closed circuit then switch off.

 

~THE END OF THE SCENE~

 

Well, Leetuk already saw everything.He look at the monitor focusly.But he shock when he someone saw Taemin kissing Eunsook too.He touch the screen to make it bigger.And he feel sympathy for that kid.Its Jonghyun.The one who need help yet his face sank when he saw the picture.Leetuk just sighing..

 

Thats when Leetuk come to Jonghyun.He look at Jonghyun condition.Jonghyun couldn't practise very well.He saw Jonghyun smash his cap on the floor and walk away from the practise room.Jonghyun punch the wall hardly.Then, Jonghyun sit on the sofa weakly.Eyes about to cry.Frustrated.

 

So, Leetuk had a short conversation with Jonghyun.Jonghyun ask Leetuk that does he saw Jonghyun watch there at the back door when they were kissing.And Leetuk just nod.Thats why he suggest to Jonghyun for not come to school for this week.When Jonghyun ask why? He just smile.Its another plan.

 

SMDA~~

 

"Babe, could you please calling Taemin to come here, I want to see him~".Leetuk ask Sora.. 

 

"Arasso yeobo..just wait for a second".Sora ask then walk out from the office.

 

Taemin is in his camp tent that he built in their building.Its weird right?.Jonghyun also say the same when the first time he reach here.A tent in a building.Taemin laying there comfortly, but still feeling guilty over Jonghyun because he do that thing.It just a mistake.And its the end.No more~.He the one who offering Jonghyun his help.He need to keep his promises.

 

"Taemin-ah..Leetuk oppa calling you..in his office~".Sora told him."Kende, Taemin..did you do something wrong?".Sora ask concernly.

 

"Ania, noona..Im fine..thank you~I need to go~".Taemin reply.

 

Taemin face already darken.He gulp a few times.Afraid that Leetuk want to scold him~He standing in front of the office.Then he knock on the door.

 

"Come in~".Leetuk said from inside.

 

Taemin open the door.He saw Leetuk face and he try to observe.Its calm.No angry.He breath in and out.

 

"What are you there Taemin? come here and sit~".Leetuk answer make Taemin back to his sense.

 

"Ahh..dae~".Taemin short reply then sit in front of Leetuk.

 

"You know why Im calling you right?".Leetuk ask.

 

"Ye..yes~".Taemin answer stutterly.

 

He know it his fault.Pabo~His monologue.

 

"I think you need my help Taemin~".Leetuk said more.

 

"A help? about what?".Taemin answer with question.

 

"About her~".Leetuk answer.

 

"Im so sorry..I don't get this~".Taemin told Leetuk.

 

"I know you like her, Taemin.".Leetuk said more.

 

"What are you talking about, its nothing~I just..just~"Taemin answer stutterly.

 

"You just can't because you want to help Jonghyun till the end..batchi?".Leetuk ask him curiously.

 

"Ania~".Taemin denied.

 

"I know you lying Taemin..she the one you love..I can see that~".Leetuk said again to make Taemin confess.

 

"But I need to keep my promise to Jonghyun.Its my work~".Taemin reply.

 

"But does it okay, when you the one that hurt?".Leetuk ask again.

 

"Its okay, I know she doesn't like me anymore~".Taemin said.

 

"You don't know the answer if you not confess~".Leetuk said.

 

"She didn't need my confess, he need Jonghyun and thats the right matter~".Taemin said straightly facing Leetuk.

 

"I don't want to hear you so coward word..Just follow my direct and you're feeling is free~Otte?".Leetuk try to persuade him.

 

"Ottoke then?".Taemin ask curiously.

 

"All you have to do is..meet her, and confess..well, if you sure she's heart already change..you need to say this...".Leetuk explain.

 

Leetuk know it might be hurt if Taemin got rejection.But its the rule.SMDA is helping people to find love.And thats their job.Internal feeling need to throw it away.At first it might hurt but the end is good.Feeling great when they can watch the other happiness.

 

Jonghyun come to SMDA to meet Taemin that evening..He laying on a bench.While Taemin sit in his tent.

 

"What are you doing here?".Taemin ask Jonghyun.

 

"Since, I can't go to school then this place is nice to release my stress~I feel stuck when I can't go to school~".Jonghyun explain.

 

"Since when did you care about your absent~".Taemin said.

 

"Lee Taemin~".Jonghyun calling Taemin name.

 

"Wae, Kim Jonghyun?~".Taemin ask.

 

"I know you likes Lee Eunsook, right?".Jonghyun ask.

 

The question does make Jonghyun feeling uncomfortable but he wants to know the truth.No.He's not mad with Lee Taemin.It just a coincidence.

 

"Ania~".Taemin denied.

 

"Don't lie to me, I already know~".Jonghyun answer calmly."I always saw that Eunsook give you extra note on our homework.and thats make it more real and I do jealous about it~".Jonghyun said again while watch the homework.

 

"You did know, yet you still come to me?".Taemin ask again.

 

"Urmm..you promise me, that I will get with Eunsook..so I shouldn't avoid you~".Jonghyun answer.

 

Taemin just looking at Jonghyun with guilt.He don't know what to say.It just, something hard to explain.

 

"But I wan't you to know something~my feeling still the same..not gonna change..remember that~".Jonghyun said while looking straightly at Taemin face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : here another chapter done..I might be able to complete it today..For those who read..GAMSAHAMNIDA.. I will do my best to make it till the end.Do support me if you think I can do well..Im not forcing you.Im just write what I want and what I love.Wait for the next chap.Keep calm and Love SHINee, from DaringJinki (MVP&JongYu shipper)..