APPROACH & RUN

DATING AGENCY

Love

 

Jonghyun always remember the moment when he fall and hurt on his finger.Then teacher called Eunsook to treat him.Well, at first he thought that she smile.But this time is opposite.She still treat him yet after that she back to sit and look outside the window again.She looking at Taemin playing basketball with smile.How Jonghyun want that smile to be his.Only for his.He take another step.During clean the class before going home.

 

"Yah! why don't you just stop and start the cleaning?All of you will make us late~".Eunsook complain tiredly.

 

"One point to go, just one point~".Taemin said vigorously.

 

He about to get a point.Its nearly hurt Eunsook on her body but being obstructed by Taemin.Taemin look straight at Jonghyun.Jonghyun just stand still and frown.Omo, it must be hurt.Poor Taemin.Eunsook start to worried and check Taemin body.She could see blood on his arm.

 

"Gwenchana?".Eunsook ask.She check him up."Blood".Eunsook said again.

 

"Urmm..blood, its okay..Im glad you didn't hurt at all".Taemin answer calmly then walk down the stair.

 

That moment make Jonghyun think that Eunsook must hate him more after this.He hurt his friend too, Lee Taemin.

 

Going Home~

 

"Lee Taemin!".Jonghyun shout from the back.

 

Taemin who just about to when out from the school gate turn back and could see Jonghyun.He just smile.There, Jonghyun reach him but his breathing is hard.He must had been running all the way here.

 

"Lee Taemin, Im..".Jonghyun said with hard breath.Breath in for awhile and continue."Im so sorry, does it hurt too much?".Jonghyun ask concerly.

 

"Ania, it just a little cut".Taemin said cooly.

 

"Still, you got hurt..mianheyo".Jonghyun apologies.

 

"Gwenchana,I need to go to work~annyeong~".Taemin told him.

 

Night~~

 

An 2 hour before the tuition class start, Eunsook usually dinner with sandwiches and energy drink.She sit at the place to buy and eat it there.Suddenly, she saw someone familiar standing next to her.She look at that guy weirdly.Shock.Both of them look to each other silmutaneously.

 

"Ohh! Lee Eunsook~".Jonghyun said.

 

"Why did you here?".Eunsook ask him.

 

"What, to eat ramyeon for sure".Jonghyun explain while show his ramyeon.

 

"Ani, Im asking you what did bring you here?".Eunsook ask more.

 

"Im just past by~".Jonghyun said.Wrong word."Or maybe you think Im following you?.."Jonghyun said again."Im not okay..Im just kind of missed this place since the first time I come here..".Jonghyun explain clearly.

 

Suddenly, there's a few girl standing in front of the shop.They observe Jonghyun and the girl next to him.But once Jonghyun look at them, he put his cap to close his face.3 of them went in the shop and ask for comfirmation.

 

"You are Jonghyun SHINee, right? who that girl next to you? your girlfriend?".That girl ask furiously.

 

Jonghyun not answer but put his cap to close Eunsook face and run out from the shop.All of the girl chase after him and Eunsook.They just run, run hardly while Jonghyun hold Eunsook hands tighly like not going to let go of your hands, you were mine.They run till the saw some place to hide.They stay there while release their hard breath and no one notice that they still holding hands.They stand so close.Breath in and out.Eunsook notice her hands then let it go.Jonghyun wipe Eunsook sweat with his handkerchief slowly.Eunsook startlet gesture make Jonghyun stop.

 

"You are sweating to much, you want to wipe it?".Jonghyun ask Eunsook concernly.

 

Eunsook just nod and take the handkerchief.She wipe the sweat on her face.She blushing.Jonghyun stand too close with her.Then she start to walk.

 

"I already late for the class, I need to go~".Eunsook told him and leave.

 

Jonghyun still frown at the spot looking at the way Eunsook walk out.Frustrated.He let out his sigh~

Meanwhile, Changmin is outside.Waiting for Jonghyun.He understand this is hard.But it need to be as they had planned.

Jonghyun walk out from the hidden place and stop when Changmin stand in front of him.

 

"People said, sweet thing may help decreasing your dissapointment or maybe stress..here, take it~".Changmin told Jonghyun and give him the lolipop.

 

Leetuk saw everything on his monitor.He praise Jonghyun acting got increasing rapidly.

 

"I thought that she say she didn't like an idol, so I asking whether this will be a good result?".Sora told Leetuk."I think her boy type is Taemin".She said more.

 

Leetuk still eyes the monitor.

 

"I think there's nothing different in real life, they still a human being.When his fan see, he is so sparkling, in other way he just normal".Leetuk said.

 

He then look back at the monitor where Jonghyun was run with Eunsook while holding hands.He remember when he was with his first love at highschool.

 

"I think people like to run while holding hands.gere oppa?".Sora told Leetuk with grin.

 

"Its too simple and efective".Leetuk answer.

 

Sora observe him carefully.

 

"Speak of your first love oppa?".She ask calmly.

 

Sora is not kind of a jealous girlfriend.Everyone has first love.But his first love is Leetuk meanwhile, Leetuk first love not her.Its okay..Well, he still her.

Leetuk watch Sora.He need to explain if Sora hurt about his daydreaming just now.

 

"Ania, sora-yah".Leetuk explain.

 

He don't want to hurt Sora by telling her about the old story.The past is past.Let it bygone be bygone.

 

School~~

 

Taemin watch Jonghyun sing and dance to his a few months comeback.He look good and fascinating.Meanwhile Jonghyun was too deep in his song.Well, SHINee is really famous.

 

"wah~".Taemin word but still eyeing Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun stop to take a break.

 

"My body just synchronize with the music, it move from the head to toe.Well, sometimes it wound a lot".Jonghyun told Taemin.

 

"Celebrity job indeed hard to do it, face it all..If its me, I can't do it".Taemin complain.

 

"Well, everyone has their own ambition, and I choose to be a singer.Well, Im not good in dancing but practise make perfect..does it?".Jonghyun said more.

 

"Yeah, you're right.Like me, I don't to stand in front of the camera but just on back scene is okay.."Taemin reply.

 

Meanwhile, Eunsook stand there, watching Jonghyun from a far and hold his handkerchief.Questionare face yet feeling guilty about the rejection.Everything all over her head.

 

She can't see that Leetuk spot her watching Jonghyun from a far.His second step take the lead.Leetuk thought.Maybe Eunsook start to open her heart instead of liking Taemin.

 

 

 

 

"a/n : Chapter 4 done! wait for the next chappie..Can't wait to write more, Do support me if you like my story.Fighting Shawols, MVP and Jongyu shipper..Goodnite.Annyeong "