GWENCHANA ?

DATING AGENCY

okay

 

Eunsook standing from a far watching Jonghyun dance in front of Taemin.Then, she hold the handkerchief givem by Jonghyun last night.Guilty?.Don't know what to say.Her feeling are mix up right now.

 

"Idol, really face the hardness not like what I thought".Taemin told Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun just nod and smile.

 

"Kende..I just want to ask you something~".Taemin start to talk again.

 

"Bonde?".Jonghyun short reply.

 

"Why did you fall for Lee Eunsook?".Taemin ask curiously.

 

"Liking people is something that we couldn't figure it out.Once your eyes only looking at her.Always thought about her..so, it doesn't have any particular reason..Just fall in love thats all".Jonghyun explain with deep mean.

 

"I see, thats how when people love someone".Taemin answer in frustrated tone.

 

Jonghyun realise something on Taemin voice.It must be relate with his answer just now.Hukshi.Taemin also love Eunsook?.Jonghyun thought.

 

"If you try to seized the one that I love, you will finish".Jonghyun warned Taemin in kidding tone.

 

"Ania, its not like that..what would I? Im helping you remember?".Taemin explain vigorously.

 

Taemin don't want to make Jonghyun think in that way.He can't say that he also fall for Eunsook.All he need to do is erase everything about Eunsook and helping Jonghyun.Thats the matter.

 

"By the way, why did you absent yesterday?".Jonghyun ask.

 

Jonghyun suddenly change the topic.He don't want to make the situation more tensed.He could see in Taemin eyes, there is slight hurt.Maybe he taken aback about Jonghyun confession to Eunsook for past 2 weeks.He is his friend.Friends must take good care of friend.But not in love.It could be solve slowly.

 

"Ahh, Im working yesterday..thats why~".Taemin answer.

 

Taemin try to smile brightly, even he think its fake.He wants to do it.Its for Jonghyun good sake.He promise to help Jonghyun.And he will keep thats promise till everything is done.

 

That evening, Jonghyun had an interview with entertainment programme.He prepared himself with every question that had been given to him to read.He try to memorize all of them.Well, since he doing the interview alone.So, every word is important.Just need to avoid from doing mistake.

 

AIR~~

 

"Okay, people..we here with one of lovely boy..Jonghyun from SHINee!!~".The host said cheerfuly.

 

Jonghyun just nod and smile.appalause.

 

"Why don't you introduced yourself then,".The host ask him.

 

"Nae, naneun SHINee bling bling Jonghyun imnida, nice to meet you~".Jonghyun answer happily.

 

"So, Jonghyun-gun you're still a student right?".The host ask the first question.

 

"Yae..im still in junior of highschool, but I can't make it everyday because of the schedule~".Jonghyun explain with smile.

 

"Ahh, gereokuna..thats why your skin always look nice..well, you are still young~".The host praise him.

 

He just smile widely and hear his fans shout his name from outside.He look at them and smile more.

 

"Don't you have a girlfriend?".The host ask again.

 

"I don't have one yet,".Jonghyun answer.

 

"Well, don't you have any interest among idol~they are so many beautiful and cute girls celebrity~".The host try to bait him with that question.

 

Jonghyun just smile.but he look outside.There standing Leetuk with his smile towards him.Then, he had a strenght to tell them about his rejection.

 

"Actually..".Jonghyun long paused."I do have someone I like, she is a student at my school..but she didn't like me~".Jonghyun said while pouting.

 

"Baldwande, why that girl so snorby..She reject an idol? the most famous idol in the world~".The host said with disbelief."Gwenchana, Jonghyun-gun..why don't you sing your latest song as to erase it away~".The host ask him.

 

"Nae.."Jonghyun short reply.

 

He then, sing his latest song, LUCIFER. He let out all his focus and energy toward his performance.Like the host said just let it go your frustration.Don't keep it.He do it perfectly.from the beginning till the end.Then the show end.

 

After the schedule finish, he ask his manager to have a night walk.He went to the same place he run with Eunsook yesterday.He loves that moment.He went to stop by the place they have been hiding.

 

Meanwhile, Eunsook just finish her class..He walk slowly to go back home.He pass by someone with familiar figure.She stop, and ask that person.

 

"Are you really okay?".Eunsook ask Jonghyun."I mean about the show~".She ask more.

 

Jonghyun frown.Don't know what to say at first.Its really hard but he try to face it.

 

"Gwenchana, and Im so sorry to give you big trouble till the end".Jonghyun reply then he just walk.

 

Eunsook not try to stop him.She just watch Jonghyun walk till he nowhere to be spot.Just he already dissapear from her eyes.She just let go of her sighing.

 

SCHOOL~~

 

"Im so sorry, we didn't thought that Jonghyun fandom will make a trouble here~".The manager said to his vice principal.

 

"Gwenchana,I understand and Im glad that Jonghyu still want to come even with his tight schedule".The vice principal said while pat Jonghyun shoulder.

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun planned need to be continue.He wait till Taemin give him cue to do it.

 

Taemin stand not far from Jonghyun, he wink at Jonghyun as a cue.Leetuk already sent he a message that its "now".Then, Jonghyun ask the teacher to back to his class.He walk together with Taemin and standing behind a wall.Taemin give him cue to move.Then he move like naturally.

 

Eunsook try to find him actually.So, when she saw Jonghyun walk.She chase after him from behind.She follow Jonghyun enter the audiotorium.

 

One.two.three.Jonghyun could here the shuffling feet walk in.He turn around and make a shock face.

 

"Ohh! Lee Eunsook~what are you doing here?".Jonghyun ask calmly.("okay, don't face her right now".Leetuk word being hear at his ear).

 

Eunsook still try to catch breath.She must be running till here.

 

"Kim Jonghyun, are you really want to quit from this school?".Eunsook ask curiously.

 

("Yes, she's finally think about me, calm Jonghyun-ahh).Jonghyun monologue.He just smile and about to answer when Taemin interrupt.

 

"Jonghyun, you need to get out from here, there are a few reporter try to find you..palli~".Taemin inform him seriously.

 

He just.Don't believe it, his word to Eunsook need to be suspended for a while.Its all because of the reporter.He try to run using front door but being obstucted by Taemin.

 

"You can't, you need to use the back door".Taemin direct him."Its more safe".Taemin said again.

 

Without any thinking, Jonghyun just escape from there.If he got caught with a girl here.His career is done.He run but bacj forth again to the other side and he stop at the back door.He frown and shock to see the situation right now.Two people kissing?.He look clearly.His eyes, turn to big size and his eyes just wet? his crying and couldn't stand to see it anymore so he just walk away.

 

Meanwhile, Taemin pull Eunsook body to front and kiss her.(a/n : what a shock right? its look like his cheating Jonghyun.but its not his intention.He do that to help Jonghyun from got caught.so to make it real, he just kiss Eunsook..lets continue~")

 

"Ohh, Jonghyun-gun~".The reporter voice.

 

Both Taemin and Eunsook turn their head and heard click sound which is came from the camera.

 

"Ohh, mianheyo..I thought you are Jonghyun.Im so sorry..we need to go first~".The reporter answer shyly after they wrong.

 

"Minaheyo, Eunsook-ah..I don't have any intent to do that..It just, I want to help Jonghyun".Taemin explain.

 

"Gwenchana, gereom..I will go first~".Eunsook said to Taemin and just leaving him alone.

 

Taemin just sigh with sad tone.He knew that Eunsook no longer likes him.He can see it clearly.So, he just move toward a closed circuit that had been put by Changmin in the audiotorioum.

 

Meanwhile, Leetuk saw everything.Including Jonghyun had been spot at the back door watching Taemin and Eunsook kissing.He feel sympathy for Jonghyun.Its really hard for Jonghyun for sure.Then Leetuk think he need to solve it as soon as possible.So, another patient is "LEE TAEMIN".He really need the help from SMDA.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : so here, chapter no.5.Quite absurd doesn't it.Im so sorry for making Taemin oppa look bad here.It just, well..its my story.I don't have intention to make him bad.by the way..thanks for reading..I will release another chap after this.If there any Typing error?Im sorry.. Keep calm and Love SHINee .. ~By:MVP and JongYu shipper~