HEART BEAT

DATING AGENCY

Heart Beat

 

"Thank you to Kim Jonghyun haksaeng because he raise our school name,so we hope you will continue doing it for our school sake and status.So as your good performance here I present you performance award..Applause!".The principal said.

 

The principal give Jonghyun his award for his good status as a celebrity.Well, he is so lucky.Because of fan and etc, he got name plus his school also get a good name.

 

"Thank you sir,".Jonghyun reply.

 

Jonghyun smile to his principal.Proud? of course he is.He know that he not that well educated.But with this kind of fame, he also help his school doesn't it?.Well, he still a good student with well mannered and HANDSOME.

 

"Come, lets picture together".The principal say.

 

All camera focusing on Jonghyun and his principal.Click.Click.Click.Who wouldn't be proud to be on paper.Tomorrow it will be a hot news.The front page of entertainment segment.~Kim Jonghyun got best performance award at school..blalla~

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jonghyun give his award to his manager.And start to walk away but stop when his manager calling him.

 

"Jonghyun-ah, oddi?".His manager ask.

 

This morning, Jonghyun woke up early to get ready to school for the award.Now, he want to go somewhere else in school.His manger really worried.Jonghyun really popular and maybe girl will chase him everyway.And then, picture being upload.Thats why he really worried.

 

"I don't have any schedule right hyung? let me get some fresh air here.Konkjongma, I will not picturing with any of student here.Besides, your head is my best camera detector! I will come to practise on time! Bye hyung~~". Jonghyun said confidently then leave.

 

Jonghyun just run while ignoring his manger word.He know as a celebrity, this is big challenge when you still a high school student.

 

Jonghyun walk slowly through school alley.It so silent.He likes it.Fresh.Bird Chirpping.Cold Air.Once he open his eyes again.All he could see is that one girl.Of course he know.Her name is Lee Eunsook.His classmate and the important thing is his CLASS PRESIDENT. Then, he flasback his memory.

 

Flasback~~

"Jonghyun haksaeng, since you are here why don't you show us your dance and sing a little bit.Its okay right?".His teacher ask him.

 

He is an idol after all.Sometimes, they love to watch him sing or dance.He's in a famous band.SHINee~ who doesn't know about that.Debut as baby boy and love by people.Here, he already been debut for 3 years.So he sing and dance Lucifer.

 

Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala
Her whisper is the lucifer
The Lucifer

Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa
Ojik neoman chae ulge, neoman gadeuk chae ulge

 

He watch Eunsook who sit beside the window.He saw that girl not watching him singing or dancing.But she only smile when she look outside.Maybe something facinating outside captured her attention.Suddenly, Jonghyun make a wrong mistake and got slight hurt on his finger.

 

"Panjang~bring him to the treatment room".The teacher call Eunsook.

 

(Panjang means class president in Hanguk).Then Eunsook turn her head straight to the teacher,

"Nae?".Eunsook answer weirdly.

 

Eunsook is having her nice day by watching Taemin playing basketball outside.She heard the girl fangirling over Taemin.Of course they are.He is so cute and smart.Then, her smile fade away when the teacher call her.She know.Jonghyun is hurt.So she bring 'handyplus' (its a wound dressing in my country).She walk to the front and blow Jonghyun wound then put the handyplus.

 

"If you put this, there's no need to go to the treatment room".She said then sit back to her sit.

 

She just smile to Jonghyun.Its her reponsiblities when the classmate hurt or sick.She is the class president.

 

Jonghyun frown on that spot.That smile.She is gorgeous.What is this, an angel?.*~Dup dap dup dap dup dap.Omo.His heart beat.Its really loud in there.Is this..?*~.Since he just stood there like daydreaming.He heard his teacher shake his body and ask if he okay.

 

"Jonghyun haksaeng~..Hello?".The teacher calling him.

 

Jonghyun face was red.Thats make him more worried.

 

"Ohh dae?".Jonghyun realise.

 

Whats wrong with him? he thought on his own.

 

"Gwenchana? is it really hurt? your face is red already..".His teacher concern about him.

 

"Ahh..gwenchana, I will just back to my seat then".He told the teacher.

 

He about to seat, and his heart beat more loud and fast.*~She sit in front of me, how could I forgot..Is this..Omo, I can't hold it..My face burning..I need to go to the toilet~*."Ahh..songsaenim..May I go to the toilet?".He couldn't stand anymore.

 

"Yes".Teacher reply.

 

Jonghyun rushing when out and nearly fall on the floor.Luckily he manage to get back.How embarass.He could hear, his classmate laugh at him.Sometimes, Jonghyun can be funny.Because he do clumsy sometime.As long as his classmates was okay, he was okay too.

 

Once he in the toilet, he just wash his face and lift his head on the mirror.He could see Eunsook smiling face then wink at him.That startlet him.Omo.Then, there are a few picture of him talking.

 

The evil one : "Yah~ she just a piece of paper.Don't ever fall for her.He likes other.not YOU! ~tongue out"~

 

The Good one : ~"Don't worry Jjong-ah..She will like you later.Its okay to fall in love.She just the right person.Well, bad person really can't see that"~.He smirk to bad Jonghyun.

 

Later, Jonghyun just splash the water to the mirror.~Now, he start to crazy, even my reflection respond to me..I better keep my cool gesture before people find it out~.Then he went out and back to his class. 

 

End of Flashback~~

 

He walk around, and see Eunsook.He just following her.Slowly from the back.

 

Audiotorium room~~

 

There is Taemin who been there, during recess time.Reading a book.

 

"Love growth everyday this feeling really a disturbance".He stop reading once he heard someone open the door.

 

He try to find whom and all he heard are voice.He laying on the a long chair and heard everything.

 

Click* open the door.

 

Eunsook open the door, slowly and close it back before she could walk again there's a voice behind that startlet her and she turn around.

 

"Lee Eunsook".Jonghyun call her.

 

When Eunsook turn her head, Jonghyun being shy and down his head and caress his neck try to look cool.

 

"What you are doing? are you following me?".Eunsook ask worriedly.

 

How come Jonghyun following her.Actually he want to meet Taemin.To have a talk, nice talk? maybe.

 

"Its to early to shock,".Jonghyun said to her.But he continue his word."You,".He let his word one by one came out from his mouth.He could see her odd expression."Don't be shock and heard it clearly,".He said more."Lee Eunsook".He look right on Eunsook face then smile."Lets be a couple".Jonghyun said the last sentence.Eunsook shock but she did respond.

 

"Why so sudden? I don't want to heard anymore and lets get out from here and talk outside".Eunsook said to Jonghyun.

 

She just shock.Jonghyun ask her out.She think he out of his mind.So, he push Jonghyun to walk away but stop by Jonghyun word.

 

" Why?".Jonghyun ask her.but continue his word."Ohh, so you want everybody to heard it, but Im so sorry.Its impossible and my company would not allow it also if people find out, you will get into trouble".Jonghyun said to Eunsook.

 

He could see her disbelief expression.Thats make Jonghyun curious.Why don't her smile to him after he ask that matter.

 

"Kim Jonghyun, don't show off yourself..an opportunity? are you crazy? do you think Im the same with your fans girl who pass out once you ask her to be your date? Just find other and go away".She just walk away after she finish her talk.

 

Jonghyun had shock expression.Pang!.His face feel like being slapped hardly.A REJECT?.He never imagine about it before.That girl reject KIM JONGHYUN?.SHINee best vocal ever?.It really weird.That girl is tough.At least thats what Jonghyun think.He startlet when someone tap his shoulder from the back.

 

"Look who here? Since when you're here? you heard everything?".Jonghyun ask Taemin.

 

Embarass.People hear him getting a reject.At least it just one people.That is Lee Taemin.His friend.

 

"Urmm, I do heard everything and I pity for you from the start till the end".Taemin answer.

 

He just smile.then Jonghyun tap his shoulder.

 

"Lee Taemin!, you die if this news being spread outside, huh?".Jonghyun serious tone and face.

 

"Why would I ? I just want to help you after all".Taemin reply and he give Jonghyun a card.

 

"What card is this ? SM Dating Agency ? why you giving it to me?".Jonghyun ask him.

 

Jonghyun feel weird.Lee Taemin give him this card? 

 

"Pabo, to help you being a couple with Lee Eunsook of course~".Taemin explain more.

 

He could see Jonghyun disbelief and weird expression.Well, he just do his job to find people who want his love come true.He is a co-worker of SM Dating Agency.so,Jonghyun is his first customer.since he still in high school.His other friend already got many people.Most of them are success.

 

"Jinja? you are not lying to me right?".Jonghyun ask him to make it sure.

 

"Gereom, kaja.After school you follow me..Okay?".Taemin said to Jonghyun.And Jonghyun just nod and smile and they went out from the room together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : So far, how was it the first chapter? I don't know whether its okay. But I will improve more on my language barrier. So, keep support me if you love my story.Give recommendation or suggestion for the idea.So, I will do better next time.Wait for the next chap.By the way, don't forget to read my 'BACK AND FORTH LOVE'.I will update soon.Annyeong Onew Oppa lover and Jongyu Shipper also SHINee World! ^_^