Prophesy of Possibilities

Despise...


 

Who would win?

Who would lose?

Who shall get their wish come true?

“Should the girl win-he would have to let her go. She would return from whence she came and search for her past; search for her roots. She would come to know great things…about her blood line of demon hunters and the tragedy of their demise. She would overcome with grief and soon be whelmed with vengeance. She would take up the spear of duties like once her ancestors did. She would be the last of her kind and yet the only kind-for her humanity had changed for the kiss he had planted on her lips. Her life would be long and lonesome. No longer would she encounter closure with any humans around her.”

“Lonesome and tragic but not entirely alone-for he has not yet let go of her. He would still follow her to the depths of her journey and hunt. She may be free from him but not free from him. He would haunt and taunt and come between her fights. He would try and stop her but would allow her. He would do anything to be on her mind-she will never be free of him for she will only think of him. She would hate him; she would despise him but she will always think of him.”

“He will be with her like a shadow in the dark-sneaking and slithering. He would always occupy her heart, mind and soul. He will never leave her alone.”

“But what of the human?”

“He will fall into madness of his own greed and selfishness. He has failed to show kindness when tested and thus the first allegiance was made. He would be the thread between humans and demons and he would always be entangled between him and her. He would also never be free of him-like her and will be doomed to eternity with him-bound to serve him and follow him. He will be the other lover of the demon. But worry not human, for the girl assigned to him will always care for him and tend to his needs-the needs he despised and wanted to rid off. Yes…they will return and hit him hard.”

“That is-if she wins.”

“Demons will try and take over humans and she will always be there to save the day.”

“Now I hope she wins…it will be fun.”

“However my dear, should he win?”

“What if he wins? What then?”

“He shall claim him prize-she would have to give in. However, human nature is deceiving. They are bound to cheat-they cannot help it.”

“She shall escape and would be exposed to our world with many in her path; trying to stop her from escaping. She would never find love but she would encounter many of our kinds-some good, some bad and she shall encounter many friends with her…yes, friends. She would not be lonely but she would be bound to kill and hunt whoever gets in her way. But she will have help from her friends…demon friends. Although she would never be able to return to her realm-that would not bother her. That is so because her humanity had changed due to the kiss and she would enjoy running away from him. That would be an adventure.”

“He would still follow her and try to separate her from her friends. He will do everything he can to get her back for she had cheated. He would put obstacles in her path but she would overcome each and every one of them with her dear ones. She would never know about her family but she would not be bothered about it-as long as she has them, nothing can defeat her.”

“He shall enjoy as much as she would.”

“Again, what of the human?”

“He shall be bound to stay with him forever for she lost and had escaped. It would be now his duty to execute any orders from him. He will not like it but nothing can be done. He would have to rely on the girl assigned to him because she tends to his needs that he tried to rid-it would be tough for him.”

“Somehow I now wish for him to win.”

“But wait…”

“Hmm?”

“There shall come a disaster in both possibilities that would impact both realms-a disaster so great that it would require something unusual.”

“Unusual?”

“Yes…they would be made bound to make a pact…to work together…oh my…”

“What is it?”

“Should they deny this-both our realms will be destroyed. None of us would survive.”

“They need to be a team…to save us.”

“What kind of a disaster my dear?”

“What kind of disaster-I do not know. All depends on their choices.”

“They are bound by fate then…a hope for both of our kinds.”

“Yes…unfortunately.”

“What happens if they team up and win my dear?”

“Should they fail, we die. Should they win we live but the hunt would continue in both realities. She will never become his by body but by mind, she will be. But their hate and love would flourish further-they will not be able to ignore anymore.”

“All of our hopes now fall on those two…whoever wins-when the disaster comes, we need them together.”

He leaned on his chair while she looked at the orb. The fight continued…

It does not matter who wins…the disaster is coming anyway and they would need to come together and work together.

Now the question is…would they work together?