When you have enemies...

Despise...

When her eyes opened, she saw three female looking at her. She sat up, rubbing her head and noticed that ointment was put on her burnt hand.

“What happened, Yuki?”

“I…”   she didn’t know what to say.   “I fell asleep and the coffee fell on my hand. I couldn’t sleep last night.”

“Oh you better go home then.”   One of the ladies pulled her up.

“No…I’m fine. I’ll be fine. Just a little dizzy.”    She shoved it off. She didn’t want any more distractions. Her hand didn’t look red…meaning the coffee wasn’t that hot.

At the end of her shift she quickly changed her clothes and left the shop. While walking down the street, she recalled something. The time when he took her…

Her body shook up as she stopped in the middle of the street.

“I see that you remember this place…”

“…”

She took a run for her life. That bastard didn’t leave…he was supposed to leave! His face looked sad when she outright showed her hate for him then why would he come back.

“Be home soon.”    His voice sounded mocking like.      “Or else something might happen to your best bud!”

“Yunho!”   she huffed out guessing he could do something to her friend. She ran home and rang the door bell multiple times and it was quickly opened by Yunho.

“What’s wrong? Why did you ring so many times? Do you need the washroom?”

She stood there dumbfounded with safe Yunho…she let her head down and entered the apartment while Yunho closed the door.

“Yuki?”

“You returned home early Yunho…”   she stated looking at him.

“Yeah…”   he smiled at her.   “Have dinner with me and how’s your hand?”    He asked as he went to the kitchen.

“Oh, it’s fine and…”    she left off looking at Yunho’s back. It was as if the colour of her face, faded.

“How did you know about my hand?”

“Hmm what?”    Yunho turned to her obliviously.

“How did you know…about my hand?”

Now it was Yunho’s turn to look pale and he did. He just stood there expressionless.

“Yunho?”   She walked further…

A smile broke on his face…a menacing looking one.

“No…”    Yuki shook her head in despair as she could guess…and it happened. His face changed and no longer remained the Yunho she knew…it was His face.

“Miss me?”     He wore the same dress Yunho was wearing although it was a bit loose on him. He leaned on the counter and looked at her.

“Where is he?”    She clenched her teeth.

“Somewhere…where he can’t distract you any longer.”      He took up an apple from the basket on the table and took a bite. Unable to tolerate any longer, she screeched out.

“WHAT DID YOU DO WITH YUNHO?!”

“Jeez…calm down.”    He smirked and snapped his fingers.

“Y-Yuki!”     she heard Yunho’s voice. She turned and saw Yunho crawling on the floor with a hand on his chest.

“Yunho!”    she ran to him and took his body on her lap. His chest was bleeding.    “What did he do?!”

“Y-Yuki! R-run! H-he cut all the l-lines! Y-you can’t call anyone! J-just run!”

“Don’t talk!”    she looked at Jaejoong.    “You bastard! Why did you hurt him?! What did he do to you?!”

“Nothing…I just felt like it…”

This was a shock to her because at their last meeting he seemed sad and quite normal and he let her go. But now…the Jaejoong before her was a sadistic possessive demon. Why is he different from last time?

“Just because I was goody-goody to you doesn’t mean I Am. That was an act…but it was entertaining.”

“What do you want?!”   She shouted at him; pressing her hand on Yunho’s chest as he barely breathed.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes at her.        “I told you that night.”       He mumbled with boredom.

“Just fix him! Fix him!”    She finally ended up crying; holding onto Yunho for dear life. Jaejoong hopped lightly with excitement and asked her childishly.

“Will you give yourself to me then?”   

She didn’t have time for his questions.    “JUST FIX HIM!”

“Alright! No need to scream. Just put your finger print on this paper.”    Waving his hand, a paper appeared. Shaking it a little, he blew it and the paper flew to her.

“See that there is a little blade on the side. Slightly cut your finger and print it on the line on the bottom.”

She noticed the blade; she wanted to ask what this paper said but Yunho…his was getting pale. Not waiting any longer, she cut her thumb and pressed it on the paper and…the paper disappeared and Yunho grunted.

“Y-Yuki!”

“It’s okay! You’re gonna be fine! I’m sorry! I’m sorry…”    she ended up crying as Yunho’s wounds finally healed. Getting off her lap, on his knees, he looked at Jaejoong.

“Took you long enough you bastard.”    He muttered and stood up; walking to his side…leaving Yuki seated…stunned.

“Yunho?”

He removed his hand from his chest revealing the skin beneath but his shirt remained torn. He stood beside Jaejoong looking down at her.

“What’s…going on?”

The paper appeared again but this time; Yunho got it and read out loud.

“I, Yuki Nakama, agree to the terms to give myself to Kim Jaejoong, exchanging it with Yunho’s life as my consideration.”    He clicked his tongue.     “Cliché terms…”

“Yunho…”   she breathed out feeling betrayed. Her own best friend had turned her over, tricked her, played with her and…sold her.

Looking at Yuki’s tragic state, Jaejoong felt obliged to explain.

“All this time, I have been following you, appearing in your dreams and make you lose belief in the real world. When you were seeking help from the virtual world, I put Yunho to comfort you.”

She looked at Yunho who seemed uninterested in the history.

“He managed to make you trust him and made you come to Korea and that was it.”

“Why? Why Yunho?! Why would you do this to me?!”

“Oh please…”   he rolled his eyes.    “I didn’t even know you; I was at a crossroad when he appeared. He promised me my wishes if I only could lure you to Korea. Seemed like tormenting you away from his hometown was a bit difficult for him.”      He simply didn’t care.

“What are you talking about?”   She asked breathless.     “What did you wish from him?”  

“Would you believe me if I tell you?”    Yunho asked; expressionless. She didn’t respond but Jaejoong answered anyway.

“He wished to get rid of his humanity-basically rid his mortal weakness so he could heal and…his drive.”     Her eyes widened hearing that.     “Interesting isn’t it? Who would want to get rid of their lust? I get wishing for healing abilities but lust? But our Yunho is so different…he only wished to get rid of these so he can be in the military and be a killing machine without distraction…avenge his father who died being a soldier.”

“You talk too much demon.”    Yunho cut his flimsy moment off.    “Just take her already.”

“Gladly…”    he walked to her sitting self and took her elbow. She looked at him trying to find similarities the demon before and now. He was sad but now…she looked at Yunho. Her best bud…he was her friend but now…

She lost all her hope…

“Don’t worry…”    he embraced her body while she remained motionless.     “I’ll take good care of you…my dear Yuki…”

A flash appeared and…both of them disappeared from Yunho’s apartment.

Yunho stood there; bored to death, before finally going to his room for some sleep.

Ever since Yuki had come, he couldn’t sleep because the bloody demon would always lurk around.

Who needed enemies when you had friends like him?