CHAPTER 5

Eight Days to Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four of them (Kris, Yixing, Jongdae, Zitao) have been waiting for Luhan to come home after his visiting Xiumin, planning to throw a secret party or something prior to his birthday. Better the timing, Luhan's parents happens to be out of town for two days and Kris has somehow got the key to thier house before they left, hence he led the other four there right after school ended. Actually all they want to do is to hang around and chill, and no one has really done anything to contribute to the so-called party (ignore the fact that Kris laid his hands on some bottles of beer) except fooling around in the house. Chen accidentaly finds a dead cockroach and immediately takes it to Tao, who screams and runs off to Kris with tears in his eyes. Then Tao almost goes all wu-shu on Chen for vengence the moment he makes the decision of getting rid of the bug, or, in other words, his ward against Tao.   It is complete chaotic.

 

Yixing tries to relax, he tried. But apparently the two trouble-makers are too much of a distraction, so he turns to Luhan's room to look for some personal space. He has always liked the elder's room because it was facing the backyard, hence giving it a good view of eye-appealing plants, and he finds it pretty soothing.

 

He settles at Luhan's desk and is just about to start reading a book he borrowed from the school library - just because he is the president of the dance club doesn't mean he doesn't read, okay - when Kris suddenly budges in.

 

"Hey you."

 

"What?" Yixing looks up, confused. Before he left the trio, Kris was just busy holding Tao back from tearing Chen apart.

 

"Out. Now."

 

"What? Why?" Yixing's eyes widens as Kris walks past him and goes directly to the window before opening it and leans out, "Hey! What are you doing?"

 

Yixing watches horrifiedly as he thinks Kris is probably going to fall out when the elder pulls back with a satisfied smile on his face, leaving him even more confused. "Why are you smiling like that?"

 

"Later." Kris waves at him dismissively and appears to nod towards the backyard, "please get Jongdae in here for me."

 

"Uh." Yixing still doesn't understand Kris' behavior, but what can he say? That man does weird things from time to time anyways and they are all well aware of that. So he turns around and heads for the living room where the ultimate battle-of-the-universe between two hyper teenagers is happening.

 

Tao is pinning Chen on the ground when Yixing finds them.     Yep, definitely a war.

 

"Jongdae-a, Kris wants you in the bedroom." Yixing crosses his arms as he wonders how the kitten-mouthed boy is going to escape.

 

Then Tao starts laughing when Chen speechlessly presses his lips together.  And Yixing contemplates his sentence.

 

"God, that came out wrong."

 

Chen grudgingly frees himself from Tao's grip easily since the latter is getting weak because of laughing too hard.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter