CHAPTER 3

Eight Days to Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan turns around in his seat to face Tao as the younger one secretly hands him a piece of paper saying 'How are you??' , and silently mouths "Stop asking" to the other. It is three days after Luhan's crush on Sehun was revealed to Tao, and unfortunately to Luhan, his dongsaeng hasn't stop bothering him with Sehun-this and Sehun-that and all those believe-in-love talks. He knows Tao is a sensitive person and perhaps a bit too romantic for normal behavior, but still, who would like it when your friend constantly reminds you of something you can't get?

 

Now all that Luhan wants is to be able to focus in class even if it is the extremely boring history of literature, or else the image of Oh Sehun will drive him mad to a point of no return. He blinks a few times before setting his view back to the teacher.

 

But then his unrestful mind interrupts his attempt to concentrate again, with the flash backs two days ago.

 

 

-2 days ago-

 

"You what?" Luhan exclaimed hysterically when he heard Tao told him that he had given the letter to Suho the day before, "Why did you do that?"

 

"Well because I thought you should at least try to let him know before you sink yourself into self pity." Tao answered innocently and frowned at Luhan's reaction, "Be brave okay?"

 

"I don't need your help in this! I thought I told you that!!" Luhan closed his eyes and shook his head.

 

"But things will turn out alright. Just believe." Tao grabbed Luhan's arms and gave him a reassuring squeeze, "Hyung, I promise."

 

"You cannot promise anything. Not this." Luhan yanked the younger boy's hands off him and took off in another direction.

 

He went to the school corner that very few people besides some love birds would go to, and he squat down under the tall Royal Poinciana alone, trying to ignore some stares from a few couples. No, he didn't want attention right now. He needed peace, and time alone.

 

What will Sehun think of the letter? What will he do with it?  Luhan's mind started popping questions at once. Wait, will he even know I wrote it? I used alias didn't I? Well then I guess it's fine?  He felt his heart slowed down its pace for a split second before something else hit him.

 

Hell, no. He ing recognises my handwriting doesn't he?! Luhan recalled the times they would leave their personal opinions for each other through letters. ing letters. But that was when someone mutual was still willing to deliver the messages between the two. The time before M and K completely broke off.

 

Now we don't even exchange words anymore. Luhan sighed a bit. Not even those slightly harsh words.   What do we do now? Oh yeah, just unfriendly glares and stupid mockings among our own little groups. Just lovely.

 

Luhan stared blankly in front of him, feeling a bit sad. He actually liked Sehun enough to make him imagine what it would be like if they didn't turn out this way, whether they could be together. Would they had been one of those happy couples who glue themselves together every day? 

 

"Yes, the answer is yes." Luhan quietly answered the small question, and a weak smile creeped to his mouth as the thought of being with Sehun.

 

But then he remembered that the two of them weren't exactly in what people called good relationship. And he kind of hated Tao for being so nosy that he actually gave the 'love' letter to Suho.

 

To be honest, it wasn't the first time Luhan had ever written any 'fan/love' letters for Sehun, but the past times they had been slipped into his anonymous gifts which were bound to be overlooked. However when he accidentally dropped it at Tao's locker and had the blond found it, it had turned into a different situation. Sehun wouldn't bother going through all things he recieved in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter