CHAPTER 2

Eight Days to Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*because of the settings in this fic, the 'leaders' mentioned below aren't the same ones with those in reality

It is the second day after Sehun found out about Luhan's crush on him and has also admitted to Joonmyun that he has the same feeling towards the other. He is troubled about whether he should come honest at the rest of his friends, because he doesn't think that they can accept the reality that he has lead them through lies of his own feelings.

 

"Ah, Joonmyun. Please help me out of this." Sehun collapses on the floor when the dance room is left with only the two of them, "I feel like exploding."

 

Suho plays the music and sits down beside him, "But you have lived with it for two years already, that's kind of a slow detonation, you know?"

 

"I, well, I thought I was only being unrealistic. But then Luhan he just-" Sehun shrugs, "Why does he always have to make things harder for me?"

 

"You sound like those teenagers who keep on talking about troubled love every day now."

 

"I am a teenager, what do you want?" The younger boy rolls his eyes at his hyung, "And this is troubled love."

 

"You can just ask him out, end of trouble." Suho suggests even though he knows Sehun is definitely not going to do it.

 

"I want to, too. But there's so much more to that." Sehun pouts and flips onto his stomach, "I mean, can the rest of K understand? Look at how Baekhyun grits his teeth at Kim Jongdae's smile yesterday."

 

"Oh, and that Kris stares at us with that intimidating look." Suho feels a shiver go down his spine as he sees Kris' eyes in his mind, "That glance he sent Chanyeol yesterday was something, I'll tell you."

 

"Joonmyun! You are not helping me feel better!" Sehun groans and starts crawling on his four, as if this way he can get to Luhan somehow.

 

"You are giving up yourself, I cannot help you if you keep on saying it is impossible." Suho grabs Sehun's legs and drags him back into place. "You have to fight for what you want."

 

"How can you even be this optimistic?"

 

"Maybe because I'm wiser?"

 

"So? Tell me you'll support me if I really do make my move." Sehun turns and looks at Suho in the eye pleadingly.

 

"As long as you stop being a coward." The older boy smiles and stands up, "Come on. Let's go grab something to eat now."

 

 

They ends up wandering into a newly opened cafe just a block from the school, where they finds pretty comfortable and decides to spend the rest of the day sorting out Sehun's troubled love. It is kind of a slow process, since whenever Suho suggests some methods for Sehun to confess, the younger one will just sigh and tell him to think of something else. Even though deep down, well not that deep down anyway, the dancer really wants nothing else other than being with Luhan.

 

He wonders how he has hidden his true feelings this long, which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter