CHAPTER 4

Eight Days to Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

photo credit to POLARLIGHT- polarlight0506.com

 

Jongdae pins Baekhyun to the wall and fiercely attaches their lips together, hands roaming over the latter as they fight for dominance with their tongues. Jongdae finds himself losing the grip when Baekhyun pushes him backwards with more strength, so he tightens his arms around Baekhyun's waist causing the latter let out a gasp.

 

"Don't be too eager, baby." Baekkhyun laughs lightly and pulls away for a split second. Then he again takes Jongdae's lips with his own.

 

Jongdae tugs at Baekhyun's collar while his right hand lingers towards the buttons on the older's shirt, and he mumbles through their heated kisses, "I. Hate. These. Buttons."

 

Both of them are about to do some bolder moves when a high-pitched scream shoots across the room, and they jumps away from each other.

 

"What the hell?!" Baekhyun looks around but finds no one else's presence with them, then he questions Jongdae as he sees the latter pulls out his cellphone from his jeans' pocket.

 

"I got a text." Jongdae replies and clicks open the message.

 

  From: Oh Sehun,

   Chen-ssi, where are you? With Baekhyun right?  Are you guys thinking of helping me anymore?

 

"It's from Sehun." Jongdae tells Baekhyun.

 

They were going to meet up with him and help him with his issues with Luhan, but somehow they found their way to the backstage of the stadium and it happens to be very, very hot. It is totally not their fault because no one was around anyway, and well, making out a bit doesn't hurt.  No, no, they didn't want to stand Sehun up... at first. But who can blame them for losing track of time?

 

"Come on, we gotta go. The poor kid's still waiting." Jongdae laughs a little and replys to Sehun's text.

 

"Wait wait, why would he text you instead of me?" Baekhyun frowns and checks his phone, which the notice says he has 17 missed calls from Sehun.

 

Jongdae glances at Baekhyun's phone, "Well, well, you wonder why, huh?"

 

"Hey, I didn't notice!" Baekhyun defends himself, "Anyway, what's with your alarm or whatever that was? It was freakin' screaming."

 

"You know Tao? He was totally freaked out last time we went to a haunted house." Jongdae smirks, "Yes I recorded it, don't question me."

 

"You're kind of a jerk," Baekhyun tries to hold in his laughter because he doesn't think it's fair for Tao.

 

"But you're still into me."

 

Baekhyun turns away from his 'annoying' boyfriend, "seriously, where's Sehun now?"

 

 

***

 

 

When the duo steps into the classroom, they are greeted by emptiness.

 

"I thought we're meeting up here." Baekhyun turns around and checks that they aren't in the wrong place.

 

"Yep, we were supposed to." Jongdae walks over to the desk, where he finds a note that is written 'Baek' on it. "Hey, I guess he left a note."

 

Done waiting for you two. I'll be at Dale's Cafe with Joonmyun.

Sehun

 

"Patience is virtue, Sehun-a." Baekhyun shakes his head, trying to ignore the fact that they are those who should be accused.

 

"Wait. Dale's Cafe?" Jongdae re-reads the note, and he recalls the scene when he followed Xiumin after school the other day because the elder's whereabouts were getting mysterious but no one said anything. Jongdae only realised Xiumin secretly got a part-time job before telling all other M members, well except for Kris, that guy seems to know everything already. Anyway, this Dale's is where Xiumin is working now. "Xiumin works there. I can't go."

 

"Huh? What about Sehun then?" Baekhyun stops mid-way out the door, "He's expecting both of us."

 

"Tell him I'm sorry. I am. But I can't go."

 

"Why? Sehun knows and he didn't freak out. It's probably about time we start telling people about us."

 

Jongdae sighs and starts walking towards his boyfriend, "Look, I'll make it up to you afterwards okay?"

 

"Promise?" Baekhyun pouts cutely as he reachs out to Jongdae with his pinkie finger raised.

 

"Promise." Jongdae laughs and instead of stretching out his finger as well, he pulls the elder into a hug, "I'll really make it up to you."

 

"I'll make su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter