CHAPTER 1

Eight Days to Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It isn't long after 7 that a crowd has gathered at the front gate of SME High. Some passersby will probably ask what the occasion is, but judging from the large group of boys and girls, they can still absolutely tell that it is special enough.

 

The crowd shrieks in excitement as the cause of the event shows up.

 

"Sehun-oppa! Happy birthday!!"

 

"Sehun-oppa, these gifts are for you!"

 

"Sehun-oppa, you look so good today! I mean, you look good every day but-"

 

Those almost-cliche statements blast in the air as the centre of all the attention makes his way into the school gate, dragging a long line of people behind him. It is quite a scene, but anyway isn't abnormal for him. As one of the two extremely handsome, hot, charming, guys in the school, Oh Sehun basically faces this situation too often.

 

He smirks as the overwhelming crowd of fans escorts him along the way, mentally keeping note of this wonderful moment of his daily life. He does not want to lose to the other boy, who seems to be absent in the area now.

 

Great. Now where's Luhan? Sehun kind of wonders, not because he wants to see him, but because he wants Luhan to see how good he is.

 

It is an unspoken competition between the two, starting from the year when Sehun enrolls, when he divides up Luhan's fame and slightly annoys the elder one. Of course, both of them are gorgeous pieces of human god, but neither admits the other one's perfectness even when everyone recognises that. They see their fans as army against each other at most times, except they don't necessarily realise that they are fighting the same crowd.

 

Well, one can only say that both of them are too into their 'war' to really notice each other's presence.

 

 

***

 

 

Then it comes to mid-day as students scatter around schoolyard, the cafeteria, parking lot, or some other secretive spaces. But still many are hanging around where the 'goods' are.

 

There is that very familiar scene again, where the rivals coldly ignore the others' present and pretend that they were the only people in the world that require enough care. And it isn't different for the ten boys who respectively belong to the two 'bosses'.

 

Luhan, as the fabulous senior who plays on the school football team, has his own pack of friends and among whom have they chosen letter M to their likings. Rumor says that M is representative to Luhan's manliness, to which Sehun just cannot agree.

 

And there's Sehun, the youngest amongst the 'big twelve', is somehow in charge of the pack K, as to rebel on M, so they say. Six sophomores in views to knocking out the old times from M, have made their way to the top of the fame chain with their leader as the main dancer in the school's dance club.

 

Maybe K just don't fit in with M, who knows?

 

 

"Luhan, why are you letting the brat gloat?" Kris, the fierce-looking guys in M questions. He himself hates it seeing those ungraceful kids with the stupid smirks, acting as if they ruled the place. He feels his eyes burn, especially from glaring at the tall, red-headed guy over in K.

 

"I'm not." Luhan presses his lips into a thin line, a little lost in his own thoughts, "Let them wait a few days then they'll know who's better."

 

"We are, and we know that." Jongdae, aka Chen, smiles and the corners of his lips curls up into a beautiful angle.

 

 

"Urgh. Why are they smiling like that?" Baekhyun, the one with heavy eyeliner on practically every day, turns just as he sees the six seniors dicussing something he obvious dislikes, no-matter what. Because I'm a K and their arrogance is killing me.

 

"Who cares anyway?" Jongin, aka Kai, yawns and closes his eyes. To be honest, he isn't really interested in the war between the two groups right now, all he wants to do is sleep. "Isn't there any place I can rest?"

 

"No one forced you to donate your bed time to dancing." Kyungsoo shoves a slice of cake into Kai's mouth, and watches him chew on it.

 

"Well, no, but-" Kai's eyes widened as he tasted the food in his mouth, "This cake is good! Where did we get it from?"

 

"Some fan of mine," Sehun throws a glance at the cake without too much care, "you can have all of it if you like it that much."

 

 

"Luhan, are you alright?" Minseok, aka Xiumin, the eldest one in M, waves his hand in front of the beautiful boy, "You're staring at them."

 

"What? Uh, nothing, I'm just blanking out." Luhan snaps back to his attention from the other six boys in the opposite direction. He bites his lips as he frustratedly watches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter