Chp 2

Isn't so perfect life
She slowly open her heavy eyes when she heard the usual morning notice from the birds that was chirping outside their window. After a few times of blinking to get the sleepiness away, She slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake her sleeping husband and walked to the bathroom to get herself ready for the day.
 
After preparing herself she walked to the closet and also started preparing her husband's clothes. Choosing a black and white patterned necktie to match his black suit that she also choosed, She neatly lied it on the bed before walking down to start cooking their breakfast.
 
Walking back up again to their room, She found him in front of the long mirror on the corner of their room, Already showered and wearing the suit she prepared while struggling on tying his necktie. She stride over to him and took a hold of his hands and calmly swatting it away so she can do it herself.
 
"I already helped you many times and you still can't do it yourself" She softly said as she button the buttons over the necktie. She looked up to him and gave him a smile. "Breakfast is ready"
 
He nodded before turning around and walked out of the room while she strolled behind him.
 
Both of them sat on the table as they began eating. As usual it was quiet.
 
"You know my brother Kris?" She broke the silence. Sehun raised his head from his food and hummed a yes while nodding "Well he's coming home from Canada with his family this weekend and my parents invited us for a little dinner with them, Do you have something this weekend?"
 
 
Actually she didn't really needed to ask cause she already know that he have plans this weekend. About a few days ago she unintentionally heard him talking to the phone with someone. It was his lover. He wasn't whispering but he was talking in a low tone afraid that someone would hear him but he didn't really need to do that, He have nothing to hide. She didn't  want to listen to them so she walked away but she caught a few words. They were planning on having dinner at some place this weekend
 
"I have a meeting in the company, So I can't go"
 
"Ah gerue" She slowly nodded her head already half expecting this answer.

***
She heard the front door open so she quickly walk out of the kitchen to see the maids opening the door and carrying some few luggage's. She heard voices talking as it got nearer and nearer then came in her parents through the door followed by a tall man and a gorgeous woman with a very cute boy in her arms sleepily blinking in his mother's shoulder. The little boy suddenly lifted his head and turned to look at her, He rubbed his eyes as he stared at her.
 
"What?You don't remember me now? I'm going to be mad at you if you don't" She pouted to the boy
 
"Auntie!" The little boy called as his mother brought him down to his feet. She giggled as she bent down when the little 5 year old boy ran to her and swang his little arms around her neck.
 
"Now im not going to get mad,Did you miss me cause surely I missed my little HwaHwa "
 
"Auntie don't call me that, My name is Jae Hwa, Jae.Hwa" The roles switch as the boy slowly said his name as if he's talking to an elementary student
 
"This rascal, Treating me like a kid" She scrunched her face as she ruffled his hair.
 
"Maybe because you should be treated like one,Im sure in a few years or so he's going to be much mature than you"A voice said and she raised her head to meet her brothers smirk.She rolled her eyes and got up to give him a hug.She smiled when she felt the familiar warmt and when he patted her back.
 
"Hey you were away for almost two years now,You don't know nothing. The last time we met was a few days  after my wedding day and let me tell you that in the span of two years that you were away i changed into a whole new person,And that includes being mature"She told and eyed him up and down "Well as for you i can already see that you havent change,Your still the goofy tall tower who tries to look so cool but always end up making fun of himself"
 
"How can you talk to your brother like that?"He gaped
 
"How can you call your sister immature when she's not?"She teasingly retorted back
 
"Stop it you two,You know what i see?Two dork siblings trying to claim that they've changed but really their still silly dorks who just misses eachother"
 
"Who misses who?Surely not me"She snorted but laughed as she also gave her a hug"Okay so while i was waiting for you guys i made the dinner.Why dont we go to the kitchen now,Im sure you guys are hungry"
 
"Wait i just remembered,Where's your husband?Isnt he going to join us?"He asked as he looked around for his sisters husband.
 
"He had a meeting he needs to attend to, unfortunately he can't come but he asked me to greet you guys for him"She used Sehun's excuse and gave them a smile but it didn't reach her eyes.He noticed this but he just ignored it and shrugged his shoulder as he lifted Jae Hwa up and walked to the kitchen
 
***
 
After dinner Jae Hwa dragged her out to her parent's backyard as he want's to play with her. The little boy giggles as he ran away from her when she was just about to reach for him. Of course she was just playing around with him, In those short feet of his she can easily catch him but she just loves hearing him laugh as she pretended that she is having a hard time catching him. Getting tired she gave him a smirk before sprinting up to him making him widen his eyes.
 
"Im gonna get you!" She shouted as he tries to ran away but he was too late as she grab him by his little waist and swinged him around "I got' Cho"
 
After a few circles she was getting dizzy, And shes sure the little man in her arms too so she stopped and put him down on the ground. He wobbled for a little while before looking up to her and grinning so widely "More! More! Auntie More!"
 
"Later kiddo, Auntie's tired right now. Let's just take a little brake first and we can continue later, OK?"
 
The little boy nodded still smiling and ran to the old looking swing set where his new toys that she brought on the way here this morning was lying. She turn and walked over to the outdoor's chair where she see her sister in law already sitting there and smiling at her.
 
"Oh unnie, For how long have you been sitting here?" She asked as she took a sit across from her
 
" Not too long" She passed a glass of orange juice to her and she thanked her before slowly gulping it down. She turn her head to the little boy playing just few steps away from them and laugh as he tripped on his feet but stood up immediately and continued playing " You having fun?"
 
"Yeah it's been a long time since I had fun and laugh like this, Your little boy is just so cute that I want to steal him away from you and change his name so you wont find him" She chuckled before teasingly furrowing her eyebrows at her" When you guys moved my life became boring you know,Now I only seat around  all day in that big lonely house"
 
"What about your husband?"
 
"His father is planning on retiring soon so he made him work with him there to know how his company works as he is going to take over soon. So im often alone"
 
"Oh" She nodded " Why don't you find other things to do then, Like finding a job. You don't really need it cause you have your husband's big company and his dad has this big label all over Asia as one of the richest man, We are also living well but you can do it to use your time instead of mopping around sleeping and always watching dramas"
 
"Hey Im not always watching dramas, I only watched a few. But the sleeping part is real though, What else would I do?"They both laughed
 
"Or you guys can make a child so you won't be alone anymore, Then you can have a little company everyday"
 
Her smile wavered a bit but it didn't fell from her face "We talked about it and we decided that we should wait for a  little while,We got married right after graduating we are just in our early 20's,im just 21 years old we are too young, We planned to have one when we are mature enough to have one"
 
 Lies. The truth is she have never talked about it with him, She didn't have the courage. She was afraid to what he's going to say about it. She was afraid that he wouldn't want any weight when he decided to part away with her, It's going to be hard for him to divorce you with a child. The word divorce was always in her mind ever since the day she got faced with the truth about her husband and that was 4 months ago. She just stayed still, Not saying anything and just waiting for the time were he bring the word down on to her. She knew it's bout to happen sooner or later, When she's not doing anything about it, Cause if he's happy she's not going to take it away from him.