Chp 6

Isn't so perfect life
"So their flight is today" I started as we were in the kitchen table having our breakfast. It had been already been a week since the birthday party and today was the day my in laws were flying to their  vacation as they announced on the evening of the party. As they also said Sehun was going to run the company without any help from his parents,  And today was his first day to be responsible for the whole company. Even though if im not in his position i am still feeling nervous and worried for him, But i dont understand, Looking at him, he look so calm and not bothered while i am thinking of how he is going to be so stressed if he ever encounters problems,  and needs to solve it by himself without someone who can help him.
 
"Yeah its in an hour" Sehun answered
 
"Arent you going to see them leave?"
 
"I can't" He shooked his head"Appa said i didn't need to and that i should be in the company"
 
"Okay" i  nodded my head" But do you think your gonna be alright? "
 
I just can't help to be worried
 
"I dont know,lets just see how this goes"
 
After that we didn't talk as I  don't have anything more to say and it wasn't normal for Sehun to start a conversation if not needed.  Few minutes later my phone suddenly rang making me and also Sehun look at my phone that was lying on the table before going back to his food. I took the phone and scanned the ID but there was no name so I hesitantly swiped the green button and put it beside my ear " Yobeoseyo?"
 
" Hi there my friend!" The person on the other line exclaimed
 
" Eh? Who is this?"
 
" Hey first you ruin my suit, then you forgot who I was now you can't recognize my voice" I heard the person sigh then chuckled after "It's me Luhan"
 
"Oh? ..biyan and hey you're the one who said it wasn't my fault and now you're blaming me again" I gaped and didn't notice the smile that was creeping on my face and Sehun who was now staring at me " Also don't expect me to recognize your voice that fast, Were not that close"
 
" I was only kidding and im sure soon you are going to tell my voice even if im on the other side of the world, I only need to shout and you are going to be like ' Oh! Isn't that Luhan' " He joked
 
I laughed at this but it died down when I saw Sehun looking at me with a raised brow.
 
He must think im weird.
 
"So where did you get my number?" I cleared my throat
 
" I had my hacker to hack your info and to your deepest darkest secret" He said in a serious voice but then I can tell that he was smiling even though I can't see him " Nah I only asked my secretary. So I wanted to ask you about your discount"
 
"Eo? What discount?" I questioned
 
" You're coffee discount, You said im your friend. So as your friend im going to give it to you"
 
" I was only joking when I said that you know?"
 
" I know but still you are going to get it, So you free later? I have time this noon so we can grab coffee together"
 
I secretly looked at Sehun who now was fortunately continued eating and replied " Yeah I think I have time"
 
I don't really think but I know that I have time. I have nothing to do all day than stay here in the house so might as well take his offer. And Sehun wouldn't mind right? He's going to be in the company anyway.
 
" Good well Ill send you the place and time later cause I have a meeting to go to, Bye see you later"
 
"Okay" I hang up after and put my phone back down. I expected for Sehun to ask me who it was that called me but he was only calmly drinking his juice before standing up from his chair as he was already finished" You're going now?"
 
" Yeah" He nodded before leaving the kitchen to the front door.
 
**** Sehun's POV
 
Her phone suddenly rang breaking the silence that always acampany us. I Looked over her phone as she picked it up and answered. I continued eating my food again even though little of me was wondering who the person who had call her as she dont usually get calls often and if she did its usually her parents or her brother but when she answered the phone it seems like she didn't know the person on the other line.
Even though i didn't want to listen to her conversation i cant as she was sitting just beside me and i can clearly hear her. I pretended that i didn't mind  but looked up later when i heard her chuckle and saw that she was smiling.
If i was right that it wasn't one of her Family members who called her then? She's smiling and laughing but in the years that i lived With her i didn't notice her to have friends as she is always in the house. But i just heard her say that they were not that Close so she found a New friend?
I quickly ate the rest of my Food as i was afraid to get late on my first day of work withouth my father's accentens, A little nervous and restless but im confident. I know It isn't going to be easy but with all my hard work from the start to learn all the ways of the company I know im going to make it either way.
 
"You're going now?" She asked when I stood up from my chair. Only nodded and hummed a 'yeah' before exiting the kitchen to the front door to put my shoes before going out of the house to my car.
 
I entered the company passing through the workers who greeted me as they bowed as I headed to my office.
Just as I sat in front of my table the door opened revealing Sulbi. She strode over to the chair across from me and made herself comfortable.
 
" So you ready? Nervous?" She asked as she put the few folders that she was holding on the table
 
"Not really" I replied and I heard her giggle at my confidence. I just chuckled and grab the folder to scan it"So what is waiting for me today?"
 
"Well since your father is not here you have to go to this meeting he was suppose to go later today at 1:30 o'clock. Its just about next months themes and so "
 
I nodded my head "nothing more?"
 
" Uh your father and your  in laws have this project together that used to take a few times a year. Your gotta need to attend a meeting for this but i didn't get the date yet but its one of these days. You just gotta plan how we should promote their new winter season" She announced" You're lucky that on your first day you dont have much to do"
 
*****Joon Mi POVk
 
I ran up the stairs after receiving the Message from Luhan telling me when and where we should meet. I took a quick shower and changed into a casual wear. Even though my parents business is a fashion line. I don't really like dressing up as a daughter of one. I don't want to show that i am this and that, As I am only going to get attention. And that  is what im trying to avoid.
My mother used to send me their new arrivals but I tend to beg her that she should just send me the most comfortable and casual ones as I have no use of what she usually send. But we have such different taste in clothes.My definition of casual is comfortable pants, some good shoes or flats that I can walk to and or run without troubles but her's, When she thinks of casual it means dresses and skirts with less accessories in it but still scream ' Rich '.
 
As I said we have different taste. There is another one who can beat our differences, It's my brother. He have this fashion that makes you want to face palm but when you look at it more it makes you change your mind.
As he's favorite word ' Galaxy' He look's like he's mindset of fashion is out of this planet, He have a fashion that is so unique but wierdly somehow fits it very well. It's From baggy pants that is too baggy that is just few inches from touching the ground, A shirt that almost look  like a girl's top and a pants with the other side is cut into a short?. Its hard to explain it but it is what he do, No wonder he is so successful with his business. He is interested in it so he takes it so seriously.
 
I entered the caffe that we were suppose to meet and was greeted by the scent of coffee, The soft voices of the few costumers and the calm music that was playing around. I scanned the place but I didn't see the face of the boy I was supposed to meet so i walk to the casher and ordered myself a Latte from the bartender and sat myself near the window.
 
Five minutes later a car parked just In front of the window and came out Luhan. He waved when he saw me then walked to the entrance.
 
"Sorry im late, I was in a meeting" He greeted and took a sit across from me.
 
I smiled as I shoked my head "No it's okay, I also just got here. Arent you going to order something?"
 
He nodded as he looked at the coffee in front of me then turned to the casher and waved while shouting "Hyung,My usual!"
 
I watched as the latter turned to scrunched his face at him but then started making his coffee. Seconds later he walked over to our table and sat a coffee in front of him " This bastard is here again,  This is the last time im going to let this happen. If you want something you need to get up and get it from me.  Stop disturbing the other costumers"
 
He quickly ran back behind the casher when the bell rang and new costumers came inside.
 
" Why, you look close" I stated as he calmly drank from his coffee
 
"Yeah actually that's my brother, Xiumin hyung"
 
"Oh?" I nodded at the fact I just heard "But why is he working here? Shouldn't you be working together? In the company?"
 
"Nah" He shrugged her shoulder " Hyung declined that offer as he said that he didn't want the stress and just want to be a barista instead. He also said that it makes him happy watching his costumers happy when they get their coffees. He is a little cheesy but yeah"
 
"Oh okay"
 
"How bout you shouldn't you be working? Did you have plans that got reschedule because of this meeting?"
 
" No I don't work"
 
"Oh, So are you like those housewife that doesn't worry about those things because they know that they have their husbands to lean on? Like isn't your man the next heir of the big company Fame Magazine? Oh and your are from a well family too, You own a fashion line"
 
"No It's not like that"  I chuckled " I also want to work but their isn't work for me, There's no spot for me in my parent's company. The only job is stirring a branch but I can't as it is outside the country. I can't leave because my husband's work is here"
 
"Oh so that's why"
 
" And why do you even know that, You said you didn't get your hacker to hack my info's"
 
" That's the typical information when I searched your name on the net, My hacker is currently sick so I have to do things on my own"
 
" That's called stalking you know"
 
" I know and I am pretty good at it right?" He grinned
 
"Yeah but I don't want somebody following me home, Just so you know" I joked
 
" No worries I am busy today but maybe next time" He bit back and laughed
 
Late update...Sorry!! I put a little bit of Kris here because come on i miss him :( And i know some of you too right? right? Well i will be happy as long as he's happy. The concert was today and it's unfair!! Why can't the fans bring their cameras now we dont have the fancams for their first concert. Sm, Unfair!!!!