Chp 4

Isn't so perfect life
Being with the little one for the past weeks now my happiness ended their little vacation and here I was sitting in one of the chairs  in the waiting area of the airport. I didn't  want them to leave so soon and I had even begged my brother to stay for a few days but unfortunately my brother's company needed him, as he was currently leading our father's company branch in his country.
 
Speaking of my brother, He was just sitting beside me but then stood up and turned to me" Im going to buy something for Jae Hwa, We need to put something in his mouth to not let him bother the other passengers. Mind if you come with me?"
 
I raised my brow at him wondering why he was suddenly asking me to come with him as he can surely do it by himself but I just nodded at him and also stood up before we made our way to find a store.
Finding one, We entered through the doors and I watch him walk to the corner where the candies and many colorful other sweets that will surely catch the children's eyes were place.
After deciding what he was gonna buy he stride over to the counter to pay then walking over to where I was standing.
 
"You want one?" He asked as he took a chocolate bar from the plastic bag he was holding and helding it out. I stared at it for a few seconds before letting out an amused laugh and accepted it.
 
He's acting weird today.
 
He walked to a bench and sat on it before patting the place beside him, Gesturing for me to also sit down.
I followed and sat down as I ate from my chocolate bar " Okay what Is wrong with you? You're acting weird today"
 
" I wanted to talk to you about something" He said
 
" That's it? You dragged me here just to talk? We could have just done that back there?"
 
"No" He shooked his head " This is a little personal and you would be a little uncomfortable if the other's are there so it's best to just be us two"
 
" Okay if you wanted to tell me that you will miss me, No need to be shy im sure our parents would understand as I am your sister after all and it's normal"  I teased making him let out a chuckle
 
" No stupid, I wanted to tell you that....I admit that you changed"
 
"Admit? You admit?" I burst out laughing as it wasn't usual for my brother to admit something even though if he was at wrong he would just try to act cool and wouldn't ever admit it because of his big pride .While I was having a hard time breating I noticed he was just giving me an expressionless face meaning he was really serious " Okay sorry sorry, It's just weird for me to hear you say you admit something but what do you mean I changed?"
 
"You really did change as you said"
 
"Oh yeah,How so?"
 
"Well your not the little sister I had before who always cry when I and always whines to our parents about it.You have matured." I chuckled at this and waited for him to continue" And...your good at hiding what your feeling now,Just to not let us worry about you"
 
My smile slowly dropped as I stopped eating the chocolate and was now holding it with both hands on my lap as I stare at it.
 
"You didn't think I would notice didn't you, How you hide your real feelings behind those smiles.I don't  know what you are going through right now but I know that its something about your marriage, I can see it every time we mention Sehun you always look uncomfortable and you always try to hide it and change the topic" I stayed quiet and didn't plan to answer as I didn't know what to say to him and he knew that so he continued " As I am already married myself I say you are suppose to be happy, Even though your case is different than mine cause it was our parents decision  for you to marry but it has been two years.  I hope there was progress in your relationship in those times. I know im not in the position to say this and you have the right to do what you want to do but I just want you to know that If you can't take it anymore you can always end it, No need for you to live in pain and unhappiness"
 
I started biting my lip as I felt my eyes getting watery. Even though he always tease me making me sometimes annoyed and he's always acting so cool of things, But I know he cares for me and this just prove's it. Nobody said a word after, Making the cries I was producing very hearable even if I tried to stop it. Suddenly I felt arms s on my shoulder and pulled me in their arms. It was my brother's."Just let it out,It's much easier if you share it"
 
"B-but" I started as I sobbed in his chest" But I love him"
 
"Im not telling you to leave him, Just that you deserve happiness like everybody else. But you just said you love the man so now I know there was really an improvement so don't worry to much and it will all be alright"
 
I hope you're right, That it would all be aright.
 
" Are you crying right now? I should rephrase what I said, You are still my little crybaby sister" He joked making me laugh between sobs.
 
I wrapped my arms around his waist and gave him a tight hug before pulling out and weakly smiled at him "Thank you, Thank you for your advice. Thank you for being my brother, And being good at it too.  I will miss you too"
 
"Too? I didn't say Id miss you"  He gasped dramatically when I lightly hit him in the arm "Fine Fine ill miss you but maybe ill get another time from the company and we can visit again soon or you can always visit us there but..."
 
"But what?"
 
"By that time....you should have your own little one running around, You're always trying to steal Jae Hwa from us"
 
"Im just doing it  because I want you guys to have a break from being parents and always taking care of the boy"
 
" Yeah fine thank you then but I know you also want your own, You can't hide anything from me"
*******
 Walking through the front door after driving back from the airport i stopped on my track just i stepped foot in the house, There was shoes in front of me.  I knew clearly that the first one was Sehun's but the unfamiliar woman's shoes that was beside it made me curious who was in the house. I was sure it wasn't mine as i don't remember having those shoes and all my high heels was upstairs in a box just waiting for the next business party we were invited as I don't like wearing those kinds of shoes if there was no occasions and choosed to go with more simple and comfortable one to go to. I entered the house after taking out my own shoes to look for my husband. Nobody was in the living nor the kitchen so I went up the stair "Sehun?...Se-"
 
I cut  my own words as I heard voices coming from his home office. I walked over to door and was going to knock when I heard there onversation.
 
"Why did I bring you here?" I heard Sehun sigh
 
"Because you can't say no to me" Another voice giggle but it was much more softer and feminine, It was a girl " Look im just curious who you married okay? She don't visit you in the company so I didn't have the chance to meet her. It's been a long time now that I wondered why you are here with me. Is she just not that good for you? Is she ugly? Is that why you're always hanging out in my house everyday cause you don't want to go home and face her because it always makes you sick?"
 
I bit my lip as I heard this. I didn't know it was like this. So this is the reason why he's not always home? Because of how I look? And is that the girl he's been having an affair with? 
 

"No Sulbi, Let's not talk about her" I took a deep breath when I heard him, He didn't even try to deny it, So It must be true. I was not good enough for him.

 

I stood there outside the room for a few minutes to gather myself together. When I did,I sighed and knocked on the door before opening it. The first thing i saw was Sehun quickly getting up from his comfortable position on the couch with the girl's head on his head to get the papers on the table and pretended that he was busy reading it.
Even though he moved like lightning it was clearly to slow as I already saw it, I know he was thinking that too but I just gave him what  he wanted. I smiled and acted like I didn't see anything "Oh sorry to bother, I saw your shoes in the front door and I wondered if we had visitors"
 
Sehun only nodded his head now looking up at me as he cleared his throat, I saw that he was uncomfortable with the situation " No it's okay, Where have you been anyway?"
 
" I had told you this morning, Today is the day my brother is flying  back. They got in the plane before I went back here" I answered him and glanced at the girl beside him that had her legs crossed and was eyeing me up and down " I feel like im being rude so i will leave you both to do your work but can i offer you something to eat or drink?"
 
"Yes please can I have a juice or if you don't never mind I can have water" The girl requested and I was a little taken a back from the girls bluntness. I thought she was just going to not accept my offer just as most people would do if they were in her position which was in the house with the man that was having an affair with her and was facing the man's very own wife.
 
" O-okay" I slowly nodded before going out of the door.
 
******Sehun's POV
 
I watch her as she walked out of my room office and i let out a sigh as i put my head on my hands. That was nerv wrecking. I know I was very slow to push Sulbi away from me as she already opened the door. I know there was a big chance that she saw it but I still hoped that she didn't see anything and she was smiling and it doesn't seem that she saw anything.

I know what I was doing behind her back was wrong, Even if we didn't get married in our choises but still im still a married man. But I don't know why I was doing this, It's not like what Sulbi just said, She's actually very beautiful. Sulbi too but they are too different from each other. Joon Mi is like the calm and simple one, Who doesn't need make up and things to make her stand out, She was just a natural while Sulbi is the opposite but im not going to say something about that.
 
I just feel sorry for doing this to her, But i don't know if i can stop this mess i started.
 
I tried writing in POV's right now but i don't know if it turned out well
i just wanted to show you guys what their personalities and those
stuffs so yeah... I think it's much better to do it like this, What do
you think ? Should i continue writing like this?
And im not feeling really good right now so i feel like this is crap too....
Our little break ended last week and school started so i didn't get to
upload quickly. Well Bye bye see you in a few days or next week or so i don't know!! <3
 
(If you havent seen it yet)I put the pics in the foreword if you are wondering how Joon Mi and Sulbi look.