Chp 5

Isn't so perfect life
Going through the big large gigantic two doors with his arm around his wife's petete waist who was looking very elegant and lovely in her dress, Which was just a simple black dress that reaches her mid thigh with a little texture from the tube top to the sleeves which also coincidentally match very well with his tux that he was currently wearing,they made their way to the grand hall where his mother's birthday party was being held. Greeting some people on the way they finally found his parents and greeted them. Sehun wished his mother a happy birthday as he hug her and gave the flowers that she didn't even know about before she saw it on the car on the way to the party.
 
She also did the same and gave her mother in law her present, Which is a set of pearl necklace and earings that she choosed the other day after having a hard time and looking around in the mall for hours.

"Thank you dear you shouldn't have bothered"The woman smiled at her"And you look dazzling"
 
"Kamsahamnida, and so do you"Her mother in law giggled before she looked over at her son who was talking to his father and leaned in to the girl to whisper.
 
"But you know what would be the best birthday present for me?" She stepped back a little to look at the woman and wondered what she was talking about" A grandchild"
 
"N-neh?" She asked as she was shocked by the woman's word "B-but eomma dont you think we're a little to young for that? I dont think we're ready for responsibilities to a child yet"
 
"Oh nonsense i myself and my husband had Sehun when we were just your age and he turned out into a fine young man didn't he?"The woman grabbed both her arms and rub it in a motherly way" You're in my 44th birthday party  right now, Don't you think we're already too old to wait for another 10 years just to have one?"
 
"Eomma"She sighed and weakly smiled at her as she took her hands in hers " You're not that old and let's just wait okay?  And im sure its not going to take that long till you have one"
 
Its not going to take 10 years for Sehun to brake their marriage, It might me tonight, tomorrow or the day after. She's not so sure about when but its soon and when they part he's gonna surely finally gave her the grandchild she always wanted together with his new wife.
 
"So you're saying i can hope? And that's its soon?"The woman got excited and she just shooked her head at her.
 
Yes its soon, My time with him is going to end soon.
 
*******
 
I thanked the waiter as he handed me the glass of white wine that I asked for. I greeted the people that I walked pass before standing beside the huge wide window that was on the corner of the room which had a very good view of the entire hall. There was hundreds of people that was everywhere and was scattered around but I don't understand why I can't look away from those two figures in the middle of the mass.
 I already left my mother in law as she was now talking with some of her old friends and i  didn't want to be a burden with their little reunion. But when i was trying to find Sehun, He was already standing beside his secret lover and was talking to some of his friends that i remember ive only met a few times in occasions like this . I dont really understand why she was here as she was just a mere assistant, Not that i was looking down at her but thinking it's probably Sehun's doing that she was able to attend this party.

Looking at him right now, I must be right.He was happy with her. He was smiling and laughing. Who wouldn't be, When he have a very beautiful lady beside him. I wasn't really a fan of make up and such as i think it just a waste of my time so seing her made me think small of myself.
I haven't ever thought of myself that way before but ever since she visited our house that day it made me think the other way.
I used to think i was just so so and normal, not too ugly but not that pretty either but i was wrong, i wasn't even in that level.i was in the level where I make even my own husband run away from home. Guess i can't win over the girl huh? and she's making everyone's head turn over to her as she was in also in a black dress but much more revealing than mine, It was a tight dress making her good figure show and her back was bare.I can't beat that.
 
While staring,a guy suddenly stood in front of me making me look away from the pair and to the guy smiling at me
 
" you were the girl in the mall last week weren't you?" the guy spoke and i raised my brow at him. I tried to remember if i had ever met him from somewhere but he said in the mall so i recalled the time i was there. When it finally hit me my eyes widen as i stared at him for a good few seconds.
 
"You were the guy in the Burger shop?"
 
The guy chucklingly nodded and  i cant help but to secretly scanned him. He still look the same as that time in the mall, He was still looking charming but he styled his hair a little different today and except for a suit he was wearing a tux so he looked extra stunning this evening.
 
"Oh great it was bad enough that I ruined your suit now I don't even remember who you are " I gaped
 
" How many times do i have to tell you it wasn't your fault and i was fine, Felt a little sticky though so i ended up going home to change making me late for my meeting"
 
"You said it was okay, You sound like your blaming me"
 
"No I didn't mean it that way" He laughed as he took a sip from his glass but then held his hand out after" Name is Luhan by the way"
 
I hesitated for a little bit as I didn't want someone to misunderstand but I decided there was nothing wrong with just introducing myself as we are here anyway with many business people,It was normal so I took his hand "Joon Mi,Oh Joon Mi"
 
It's not like he would mine right? He's busy with his girl so he wouldn't even care.
 
" Oh? Isn't it the Oh's helding this party? Are you there daughter or something?"
 
"No im actually there daughter in law, My husband is there son" I told then his facial expression turned into a shocked one and made me wonder if I did or said something wrong.
 
"Really? You  are already married?" He gasped and I slowly nodded my head not  knowing what was wrong with it "I have never thought you would be"
 
"That's because we only just met, But now you know. Im married" She showed her hand where her wedding ring was " How bout you?"
 
"If I was tied with someone would I be here, Which reminds me what are you even doing here? alone. Shouldn't you be with your husband ?"
 
" He's talking with important peoples I don't want to be a bother"
 
"Well then If you don't mind why don't I accompany you? It would be lonely just standing here alone" He smiled
 
Even though we only just met I felt really comfortable with the guy. He was still giving me a comfy feel just like the first time I met him on that burger shop. As I talk with him I found out that he is already 24 making me really shock at first as I can't believe the young looking guy was really in that age already. Not that he was that old but I really  thought he was just like 19 or 20 like that and earlier was I beginning to wonder why he was talking so informal with me. I also found out that his company own's the caffe's I usually go to when ever I go out, And its very popular too and it even already reached internationally.
 
"  Did someone ever told you guys, That you make the best coffee's out here?"
 
"Not directly no but It's popular and known so I think we understood"
 
" Wow im really lucky today" I state and received a raised brow from him "Well it's not really everyday you get a friend who can give you discount's on your coffee right?"
 
"Im your friend?" He suddenly grinned making me freeze on my spot. What am I gonna say? Did I really felt comfortable with him to even call him my friend though we just met? I panicked and racked my mind to find something to say but before I can answer him someone came out from nowhere making me a little relieved that I was saved from the awkward situation. But I wondered why he suddenly came, Wasn't he with his girl?
 
" Eomma want's to talk to us" He announced but then noticed Luhan beside him and gave him a little nod then turned back to me again " We should go find her, She's waiting"
 
I nodded before giving a little smile to Luhan and mumbingly said goodbye before walking over to Sehun and walked away with him
 
*****
 
"Who was that?" Sehun asked calmly as they looked for his parents
 
" Luhan? Oh he's the son of the Xi's,Do you know them?"
 
" I think I heard about them before but I don't remember"
 
After a few minutes later they finally found his parents " Eomma you wanted to talk to us?"
 
" Yes son I forgot to tell you earlier that I got plane tickets for a present from your father so were planning on going for a little vacation soon so we're going to leave the company to you for a few weeks" She told
 
" And this will also do good for you as you will need to try to run the company alone without my help" His father added " This will show me what you have learned for the past months in the company, So I hope you do your best and impress me"
 
" Ne abeoji"
 
Been a week i update cause i was busy With School and was planning on updating this weekend but i had a party to attend to so didn't really find time! But anyway i updated Yeah! Oh and does someone here know stuffs about business....stuffs because i think i  need a little help as i am not interested in those..stuffs. Im surely going to have a hard time writing the Next Chapter so.. if you want to  help me please Message me or something. Thank you! Bye Bye!