Chp 8

Isn't so perfect life

Sehun POV

" Good that the meeting with the endorsers ended well and that you have nothing to think about for today" Sulbi sat beside me on the couch as she cuddles on me as we watch tv. I was again visiting her in her house after not getting time for the past few days as i was very busy and had many things to do. But today the meeting with the endorsers that we were trying to get for long now finally accepted our offer and is going to be the next model for the next campaign. As it ended successfully and there wasn't really much to do for that i had finished early.

"I miss you, We haven't sat like this for long" She pouted as her arms that was around my waist tighten for a few seconds before she sighed and giggled.

I just smiled at her then continued to watch the program that we were watching " Babe?"

" Hmm?" I hummed not even looking at her

" Can't you get a divorse with your wife" she suddenly said making me surprised and turned my head quickly to her

"What?"

" Why don't you divorse your wife?" She was now sitting up straight looking straight to me.

I shooked my head as i slouched back to the couch " Stop talking nonsense"

" Nonsense?" She gaped "What's wrong with my suggestion? As far as i know you don't love her and you're with me. I don't see a point in your relationship. You are always in this house instead of yours. You're always with me instead of her"

Her voice was now getting higher and higher and her brows were now furrowed.

"Sulbi,Well talk about this some other time. Not today." I closed my eyes for a few second before opening it again as i rubed my temples. From all the stress that i was having up to today, My head is having a headache.

"Can you tell me a reason why you can't part with her?!"

"Because..." I started but can't continue. I don't know why i can't. I can't give her  a reason why i can't. She was right im always with her all day instead of being with my own wife. Though it was our parents who arrange this mirrage there wasn't  really a reason that we should be wedded, it was just because both of them were good friends and that they realized that if we did they could merge their companies together. If i end this, There isn't really going to be a big problem with both companies and i think that i am already in the age where i can dicide myself so it doesn't matter what they will say but why haven't I thought about this before

"Because what!" She snapped

I bit my lip as I didn't want to blow back at her.  I frustratingly stood up from the coach and walk to the front door.

"Where are you going!"

" I said not today" I took my jacket and put it on. " Ill talk to you when you cool off"

Not waiting for her answer I got out of the door to my car.

Joon Mi POV

I sat on the dining table waiting for Sehun to arrive. I looked at the clock and it was already 8 in the evening. Supposingly he is already home after 7 but it seems like he is getting late but I continued waiting.
1 hour later and he still wasn't home so i stood up from my chair as i let out a sigh.

He's only had been coming home for 5 days continuously and i can feel the hope growing inside of me.The hope that maybe this relationship might work but i had forgoten that he have a girl and another house to go to. Maybe he wasn't so busy today so that's why he had the time to go in her house today and also maybe ate his dinner there. He was only coming home because of his work but now that he was free im always the second choice. Just like this house is he's second home even though this is his house.

The food that was for dinner already got cold so i just packed it up and put it inside the refrigerator as i don't have my appetite anymore before going up to our room. Seems like he is going to come home late again.

*****
Because I am a light sleeper I woke up by the sound of the door that got open and closed. I looked at the clock and it was weird because it was almost 3 in the morning and he just came home. Usually he used to go home right before midnight or a little after but he hadn't been this late.
Suddenly I heard a thud and sudden groaning. I quickly the light and saw him on the floor holding his shin while groaning in pain. Because it was dark he must have tripped over the desk. I hurriedly got out of the bed and to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked

" Do I look okay" He groaned " That ing hurts"

I suddenly smelled a strong scent that was coming from him. Alcohol. " Are you drunk?"

" No, Just had a few glass" He slowly stood up from the floor.

"Okay" I nodded but the widen my eyes when he started ing his dress shirt. He really is drunk.

I shifted my eyes away and awkwardly walk back to the bed and closed my eyes still shocked from his unusual action. Suddenly the bed fell down from a weight and then i felt a warm hand slowly trailing up and down my arm

"What are you doing?" I weakly whispered not wanting to look at him as my heart is now starting to beat faster than it is.

"Why do you sound so scared? Im your husband, What is there to be afraid of?" He mumbled to my ears sending chils through my spine.

I took a big breath before gathering myself and turned to face him " Sehun i think you're really drunk so you shoul-"

" Me calling myself a husband" He started chuckling to himself staring straight to me "You must want to laugh really hard right now, I haven't been acting like a husband to you, Not ever right?"

" Sehun you're drunk" I held my hand out to his chest and tried pushing him away but he took both my wrist and pinned it down making my eyes double the size than it was "What are yo-"

" Why don't i try to act like a husband tonight" He whispered leaning his head slowly down near mine. A gasp left my mouth when i felt the wet but soft lips on my chin. It trailed down to my neck and wondered around the area "Ill be a good husband, I promise"

"What are you doing" I heavily breathe as i tried to set free from the strong grip he had on my pinned wrist" You're drunk"

"How many time's are you going to tell me that? I told you i only had a few drinks"

"But you're dru-" The soft lips that was on my neck shut me up as it slowly nibbled my own. I groaned trying to turn my head away but he keeps following" Seh-Sehun!"

He pulled out a few seconds later and breath out " Give me a chance, Give me a chance to be your husband"

I stayed silent as i didn't know what to answer him. I do want him to finally start acting as his role after all the days since we had been tied together as husband and wife, It was only me that had been doing what i am supposed to. I had been the good wife that i should be but i do think that it is time that he should do his.But. But he have another woman on the shadows.Isn't he going to want to take the woman and show it to the world instead of hiding with her. Shouldn't he want to be with her without hiding their real relationship. In other word shouldn't he be breaking the promise he made with me in front of the altar and break this mirage off so he could finally be with the one who he really wants to be with. While i was in my thought Sehun took my silentness as an approval so he leaned down again and connected our lips for the second time. This time i didn't try to ricist, I didn't try to stop him,I just stayed still as he moved himself.

I have been trying to make him happy all this time. I didn't say anything just so he could be with the girl making him happy so he wouldn't feel burden on seing her behind my  back. Even though what i am feeling is the opposite as his,i stayed silent. But don't i deserve to be happy too? Can't i be happy? Just for tonight?.

Steadily my eyes slowly closed and i begin to reply back to the lips own by the cruel man but i still love. My husband.

Just for tonight. Let me be happy. Just for tonight.

********

Opening my eyes from the blinding sun shine i took a breath as i rummage through the memories we had from last night. For me it was magical, Sounds cheesy but it is what i felt yesterday night but for Sehun, It was just an action brought by alcohol. Moving my head up to look at the man's face i shared the joyous moment last night, he was peacefully sleeping.
Long lashes that from time to time flutter, Perfect pointed nose and those pink lips that i still remember how it feels on mine . But im sure it is going to be gone soon, Soon i will forget the feeling and it isn't soon that im going to feel it again, even if i want to.

Because i only ask for one night. Only that night, That night when i felt we were husband and wife. That night when finally i felt happy.

I slowly took his arm that was wrapped around me and lifted my head from the man's chest to silently crawl out of bed.I still had the end of the blanket to cover myself as i reached for my clothes that was scattered around the room. After changing back to it as i wasn't comfortable standing up from the bed without my clothes on i took another set of clean clothes and hurried to the bathroom.,

Sehun POV

I don't know what came through my mind that what happend yesterday night happend. True i had consumed alcohol yesterday but only a few glass so i clearly remember yesterdays happinings.
I was so stressed from the company and from Sulbi that i decided to have a drink with my friends. It was good that they weren't busy and had the time to accompany me but i still i dont understand my actions from yesterday when i was very sober, A little tipsy but i was sober.
Rubbing my face roughly with my hands while groaning i got out of the bed to get ready for work.

Maybe it was just a spur of moment? I wasn't thinking and did what i did.

I was already running late so i quickly ready myself. After a quick shower and changing i strode down to the kitchen where she must be at. And I was right she was there busily making breakfast. I didn't know what to do so I only stood there watching her move around but few minutes later I cleared  my throat making  her notice me. I didn't miss it when her body got stiff for a while before she turned back to the stove.

"its almost done" She told, her back turned.

I hummed as a reply and sat on my chair.She later the came with the breakfast and sat down to eat with  me.
Even though i was used to this kind of silent atmosphere today was different.It was awkward but I didn't do anything about it and so did she.

Jin hee pov

Just that night and we're back to where we used to stand. I'm back to where I stand.

Wahhh!! Sorry if i disappointed you if you were expecting more when i said that it is the start of the story lol haha but this is the best i could do, And i didn't reread so sowwy again if there are weird words.
Announcement: Me and my family is going on a vacation and our flight is later today so last one before i go!! And i dont really know if i can update more when im on the vacation but i will try just for you guys. PS. It is 2 month long vacation so it will take really really long..... Bye!