Chp 1

Isn't so perfect life
She fluttered her eyes open when she felt the space behind her sink as it got occupied. She raised her head to look at the digital clock that was on the nightstand. 00,34.She turn to look behind her and saw the man's back facing her.She let out a silent sigh as she turn back to her old position earlier,back facing him too.
If someone walks in to the both of them right now,They might think they are just like other couples who just got into a little fight and just letting the night pass and it will all go alright by morning,But no,This is normal,In this marrage,This is normal.
 
In all marriages around the world,60 percent of it are arranged marriages. They belong in those percent's.
Some books and stories say when it comes to arranged marriage, There's always two places you can end up with in the end.The happily ever after or the not so ever happy after. She belong to the latter. An example of happily ever after in arranged marriages are when the two pair just accept what was bound to happened and just try to accept what was destined for them, While the not so ever happy after is when the pairs can't accept their reality leading to a bad relationship for the marriage. Again she belongs to the latter one.
 
Having a bad relationship in marriage is always hard because both only know so little about each others spouse.
They don't know what they like, What they hate, Where they are, And even what they are doing behind your very own back.
But she already know what he was doing, She found out just like how those wife's in the television find out about their cheating husbands. By smelling the unusual scent of a ladies perfume on his shirt and also by accidentally reading a message on his phone when he left it on the bed while he was taking a shower. Yes,her husband is cheating on her.
 
She already knew about the affair her husband is having for about a month now or so, But still she didn't say anything. Because she know she didn't have the right to say anything about it. Before the marriage he already warned her that he was not the type to be faithful to someone even after marriage  but she still married him because she didn't really have the choice.It was the parent's wish that she can't say no to. So she was the one to blame.By marrying him she accepted the unfaithfulness of her husband. So it's okay for her to be treated just like this and she's trying to do what she told herself the very day she found out.
 
Don't cry and be happy because his happy with her.
 
Some people might wonder where her feelings even come from when their relationship is like this, when they only speak a few words to each other everyday, when the man doesn't really care about her or even ask where she's going when she tell him that she's going out, when the man doesn't even show any feelings back . She also wondered where it came from, but she realized that it was the man's eyes that lured her in. Behind those emotionless face and frowns he gave, his eyes always betray him.  She can see his true self, just by looking at the man's eyes. When it glints of happiness when she, his friends and some closed relatives decided to throw a surprise party for him on his birthday ones,  when his eyes show full determination when he tries to solve those challenges and problems his company brought and when his eyes smiles when he reads the messages sent from his secret lover.
 
Don't cry and be happy because his happy with her, She thought as she close her eyes when her eyes started getting watery.